Do black lives really matter?

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Funny I didn't hear about this outside of our local news.

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

Maybe we should take guns from blacks so they don't shoot their own kids.

End of watch the only lives that really matter are our own and those of our families, friends and assorted loved ones. Even the #ALL LIVES MATTER mantra is little more than hopeful virtue signaling.

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

Uh it says she was mentally ill.

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little niglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Hell it doesn't fit the lefts narrative so nobody gives a rats ass anyway.

Carry on.

Last edited:

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Carry on.

LOL. I was warned by ex-members I would get replies like this.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Carry on.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here. This forum ain't no CNN.

Carry on.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Black Lives Matter only when Democrats can use poor, uneducated Blacks in Democratic Party ghettos as fodder for political power and Black charlatan big bucks.

Carry on.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

Aww it hurt your little bottom when I smacked it with the truth? DATS WACIST isn't a comeback, it's a copout.

Forum List

Back