Suddenly Dems want to scrap presidential debates!

There should be no problem with debates between the candidates so long as the good, old fashioned debate rules apply: candidates must stay behind their lecterns at all times and may not walk around the stage, no candidate may address another candidate personally, no personal attacks against a candidate or his family members, candidates must stay within their allotted time limits, candidates must not stray from the topic of the questions asked by the moderators, and no interruptions or talking over another candidate.

These debates should be dignified debates and not free-for-alls.

Let's have a little dignity for a change.

With Trump involved, that's not going to happen.

I know. It's sad. All he can do is stalk, bully, and try to speak over or interrupt others. He appears to have no familiarity with accepted rules of civilized behavior.

Huge eye roll

The Dems biggest fear is Joe won't even physically be able to make it through a 90 minute debate, showing the world what a fragile state he is in. There is a reason they limit how much he does, he is feeble mentally and physically.

All tramp needs to do is tell him his wife is ugly like he did to Cruz, and he will get beaten up.

Also I don't want the hand debate to come up as well. He plays dirty , but his whole life has been playing in the mud.

All tramp needs to do is tell him his wife is ugly like he did to Cruz, and he will get beaten up.

Also I don't want the hand debate to come up as well. He plays dirty , but his whole life has been playing in the mud.
I would get a kick out of creepy joe fawning over Tiffany backstage

There should be no problem with debates between the candidates so long as the good, old fashioned debate rules apply: candidates must stay behind their lecterns at all times and may not walk around the stage, no candidate may address another candidate personally, no personal attacks against a candidate or his family members, candidates must stay within their allotted time limits, candidates must not stray from the topic of the questions asked by the moderators, and no interruptions or talking over another candidate.

These debates should be dignified debates and not free-for-alls.

Let's have a little dignity for a change.

I prefer a more traditional debate format...

cagematch.jpg

LINK?
View attachment 371404
That is fake picture, and where did you get it. I asked for a LINK?

LINK?
View attachment 371404
No it's not, why does creepy joe get away with that?

LINK?
View attachment 371404

That is a faked picture, but instead your passing it around the net.

LINK?
View attachment 371404

Bull chips, what is it with Joe smelling woman's hair?

LINK?
View attachment 371404

Bull chips, what is it with Joe smelling woman's hair?
Whose hair, put the names up , and give me a link??

LINK?
View attachment 371404

I see you took McConnell and his wife out of the picture, why???

Forum List

Back