Sudanese Slave Speech At Durbin Conference - A Must Read!

weren't y'all boycotting the durbin converence...well, that is when you had some time off from complaining about how BDS deterred open convesation and the free exchange of ideas?

I want a comment from you on his speech, Seal. Least you can do. One comment. Dig deep. You can do this. - J.

perhaps in your overwhelming sorrow and false tears for the sudanese, you missed this...

the article is from a propaganda site and more than two years old.

sudanese refugees?...read it...and seriously, weep.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel turns away Darfur refugees

Israel secretly repatriated 1,000 to Sudan, without informing UN - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Southern Sudan refugee leader appeals to Israeli Knesset - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan

well, at least one sudanese is safe, fat, and happy...and well paid, i am sure.

let me emphasise "well paid".

No it isn't. Show me your link for that, Seal. That is not true. He is quite well known and respected. You have no right to try to smear his name like that. His speech was quite damaging to the UN and they don't like that at all now do they? Really doesn't work for the world to find out about the "real genocides" that went ignored by the UN in Darfur when the Palestinians are so hard at work "fabricating" their own, right? G-d forbid we see a real starving person in Darfur and then wonder why some of the people in Gaza are the size of cows! ( no insult intended to overweight people )

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
Yes, Sherri was very quiet during the Boston terror attack and not a peep out of her about these latest jihadists either. I find Sherris choice of company interesting to say the least, Hoss. - Jeri

This is an Israel Palestine discussion board.

Terrorism and Palestine go together like bread and butter, Sherri. One can't seem to live without the other. - Jeri

Terrorism and Palestine go together like bread and butter, Sherri. One can't seem to live without the other. - Jeri

You got it backwards, with your Zionist Idolatry leading you around by the neck like a dog on a leash. It is Zionism and terrorism that go together and that created Israel and are a daily incident in 65 years of ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

I want a comment from you on his speech, Seal. Least you can do. One comment. Dig deep. You can do this. - J.

perhaps in your overwhelming sorrow and false tears for the sudanese, you missed this...

Israel secretly repatriated 1,000 to Sudan, without informing UN - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Southern Sudan refugee leader appeals to Israeli Knesset - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan

No it isn't. Show me your link for that, Seal. That is not true. He is quite well known and respected. You have no right to try to smear his name like that. His speech was quite damaging to the UN and they don't like that at all now do they? Really doesn't work for the world to find out about the "real genocides" that went ignored by the UN in Darfur when the Palestinians are so hard at work "fabricating" their own, right? G-d forbid we see a real starving person in Darfur and then wonder why some of the people in Gaza are the size of cows! ( no insult intended to overweight people )

- Jeremiah

Can you even tell us his name? Laughable is what I call that propaganda speech. And you invoke God's name which you cannot even spell and call people in Gaza cows. I think your words tell everyone all they need to know about you.

Yes, Sherri was very quiet during the Boston terror attack and not a peep out of her about these latest jihadists either. I find Sherris choice of company interesting to say the least, Hoss. - Jeri

This is an Israel Palestine discussion board.

So what, Frau Sherri . Does that mean that other things can't even be addresses and never condemned you" Christian" hypocrite?

The Muslim Machete wielders Imam said only Muslims are important. Anyone non muslim does not matter and neither do their deaths. The Muslim Machete wielders Imam supports Sherri and her friends in Gaza. Birds of a feather..........

- Jeremiah

Can you even tell us his name? Laughable is what I call that propaganda speech. And you invoke God's name which you cannot even spell and call people in Gaza cows. I think your words tell everyone all they need to know about you.

Click the link and read his entire speech. It is the most honest, sincere - heart wrenching and truthful speech about the UN, their coverup for racist arab muslims and their genocide of 4 million - ethnic cleansing of 7 million and begs the question why is the world allowing people such as yourself to continue to make up these fabricated stories and spread lies like the Hamas that posed as fisherman in order to fire at IDF! You and your friends are wasting valuable resources and precious time that could be used addressing Real Atrocities commited by Muslim Machete Murderers such as the genocide of 4 million of this mans countrymen in South Sudan and the ethnic cleansing of 7 million people which resulted in their land being robbed from them by arab muslims. Why has the UN never bothered to address this? Because they are too busy harrassing and abusing Israel for nothing. That's why. Something that bothered me greatly is that I never read this mans speech until the other day. Why are the Muslims trying to bury this mans speech at the Durbin Conference?

Why are people such as Sherry claiming that his speech before the Durbin Conference was propaganda? Could it be because she is one of the people that spreads the propaganda for Palestinians and this type of speech exposes her and her liar friends concerning Israel being the bad guys? Hmmm.....

weren't y'all boycotting the durbin converence...well, that is when you had some time off from complaining about how BDS deterred open convesation and the free exchange of ideas?

I notice you never did come up with any evidence it was from a propaganda site. So much for that, eh? Hit and run, Seal. Hit and run. - Jeri

CiF Watch is a Propaganda site, (and I know as I have had personal experience recently with the cite after I somehow responded to a comment and now get unwanted emails from them) and the link is not even the mans full speech and the propaganda site does not even provide a link for the full speech. So much for some great truth being exposed in this mans comments, it is notably not there. The Sudan has had a bloody civil war with people fighting over land and natural resources. Their struggles have been horrific, but the worst is in the past thankfully, and none of that takes away from anyones struggles or sufferings Iin Palestine.

Last edited:

I notice you never did come up with any evidence it was from a propaganda site. So much for that, eh? Hit and run, Seal. Hit and run. - Jeri

"CiF Watch Threaten Scottish Councillor

Threat to SSP Councillor from Pro-Zionist WebsiteCreepy pro-zionist web page, “CiF Watch” (Website*HERE*and twitter account@CiFWatch) has issued a threat to Councillor Jim Bollan after he endorsed West Dunbartonshire Council’s boycott of Israeli goods...*US based CiF Watch have posted an article by contributor, Aussie Dave, who has said “Jim Bollan: you are going down.” (see*HERE*)The site, was purportedly set up to counter Guardian articles about Israeli Human Rights infringements in the occupied territories and Gaza (see Amnesty International concerns about Israel*HERE**and*HERE*), but seems to have been set up to threaten anyone with a contrary view to Zionist propaganda." SSP Campsie: CiF Watch Threaten Scottish Councillor

The man who made the speech addressed in the OP left The Sudan and became a lifeguard at Coney Island. How surreal that is. Certainly noone qualified as an expert about anything happening in Israel and Palestine.

Last edited:
Did you know the radical Islamic terrorists gave us Americans 911 because "the USA supports Israel", just like they attaked the Sudan because "the USA supports Israel."

Sudan - a remarkable address to the recent "Durban Conference" in New York

A REMARKABLE SPEECH. I HOPE IT WILL GO AROUND THE WORLD.

These are the words of Simon Deng, once a Sudanese slave. He is addressing the Durban Conference in NY, in 2011

"The UN has itself become a tool against Israel. For over 50 years, 82 percent of the UN General Assembly emergency meetings have been about condemning one state - Israel.

Is Israel a racist state? To my people, the people who know racism – the answer is absolutely not. Israel is a state of people who are the colors of the rainbow. Jews themselves come in all colors, even black. I met with Ethiopian Jews in Israel. Beautiful black Jews. So, yes … I came here today to tell you that the people who suffer most from the UN anti-Israel policy are not the Israelis but all those people who the UN ignores in order to tell its big lie against Israel: we, the victims of Arab/Muslim abuse: women, ethnic minorities, religious minorities, homosexuals, in the Arab/Muslim world."

Simon Deng, Former Sudanese Slave: Calling Israel a racist state is absurd and immoral.

Post edited for fair use, deletion of dead link and addition of valid link.

He was an eyewitness to the systematic genocide of 4 million of his fellow South Sudanese. He was a slave himself. He knows what he is talking about and that is why he said, Why is the UN ignoring real genocide by Muslim arab racists and putting all their attention on attacking Israel and blaming them for things they are not responsible for? The UN is being used by the Muslims. He wants that to stop. So do I. I'd prefer we abandon the UN completely because it is totally corrupt.

Did you know the radical Islamic terrorists gave us Americans 911 because "the USA supports Israel", just like they attaked the Sudan because "the USA supports Israel."

These are the words of Simon Deng, once a Sudanese slave. He is addressing the Durban Conference in NY, in 2011

"The UN has itself become a tool against Israel. For over 50 years, 82 percent of the UN General Assembly emergency meetings have been about condemning one state - Israel.

Is Israel a racist state? To my people, the people who know racism – the answer is absolutely not. Israel is a state of people who are the colors of the rainbow. Jews themselves come in all colors, even black. I met with Ethiopian Jews in Israel. Beautiful black Jews. So, yes … I came here today to tell you that the people who suffer most from the UN anti-Israel policy are not the Israelis but all those people who the UN ignores in order to tell its big lie against Israel: we, the victims of Arab/Muslim abuse: women, ethnic minorities, religious minorities, homosexuals, in the Arab/Muslim world."

Simon Deng, Former Sudanese Slave: Calling Israel a racist state is absurd and immoral.

I find it interesting Sherri is trying to silence this man. Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

I find it interesting Sherri is trying to silence this man. Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

What he experienced has nothing to do with Israel and Palestine. The Occupation of Palestine by foreign Colonists is something different from a civil war In Sudan. And If Israel cared about the lives of nonGentiles they would not be turning away Sudanese refugees. You want to talk to him, visit Coney Island.

Last edited:
The man who made the speech addressed in the OP left The Sudan and became a lifeguard at Coney Island. How surreal that is. Certainly noone qualified as an expert about anything happening in Israel and Palestine.
You should try and find the article from the archives of the L.A. Times called "The Lost Boys of Sudan." The article will give you a good idea of how these Sudanese suffered. It was a group of good Christian people who brought many of these boys here. We know that you would never belong to a group who had compassion for the Sudanese Christians because the Jews are not involved.

He was an eyewitness to the systematic genocide of 4 million of his fellow South Sudanese. He was a slave himself. He knows what he is talking about and that is why he said, Why is the UN ignoring real genocide by Muslim arab racists and putting all their attention on attacking Israel and blaming them for things they are not responsible for? The UN is being used by the Muslims. He wants that to stop. So do I. I'd prefer we abandon the UN completely because it is totally corrupt.

PATHETIC is Zionists like you using suffering of people in Sudan to justify the killling of more babies in Palestine. HOW many dead Palestinian childen is enough to satisfy your blood lust? And he did not eyewitness the genocide of 4 million people either in his countrys civil war which ended in 2005, 2 million died in a civil war in the Sudan from 1973 to 2005.

Last edited:
You should try and find the article from the archives of the L.A. Times called "The Lost Boys of Sudan." The article will give you a good idea of how these Sudanese suffered. It was a group of good Christian people who brought many of these boys here. We know that you would never belong to a group who had compassion for the Sudanese Christians because the Jews are not involved.

It has nothing to do with Israel and Palestine.

It has nothing to do with Israel and Palestine.
Oh, but it does. Everything going on in the Middle East has a connection to the Israeli/Palestine conflict.

Forum List

Back