Peace or Consequences

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Does Palestine Exist?

You hear that a lot on these boards...Even though the UN has recognized the Palestinians as a non-member observer state, and small boycotts begining to sprout everywhere, even for professor Hawkins, and many other influential people…There are people who do not believe that Palestine exists...

The future holds constant conflict or submission by the Palestinians...Submission as we all know is not in the cards or the Arab vocabulary. The History of the ME is written in Resistance over hundreds of years…

Palestine Exists. If Israel does not choose a path of peace, her enemies will exhaust her in time. The US President said “No more active War on foreign soil. The War on Terror is pacing down, ” Not good news for the right-wingers in America or Israel.

Americans are tightening their belts… with less than 17% oil imports from the Middle East, Israel’s strategic interest as a US puppet regime is winding down. America has lost the ME to the Arab Spring…Israel is being de-legitimized by the Nations of the World…

Peace now or constant war until you are exhausted.

It’s your choice.

Does Palestine Exist?

You hear that a lot on these boards...Even though the UN has recognized the Palestinians as a non-member observer state, and small boycotts begining to sprout everywhere, even for professor Hawkins, and many other influential people…There are people who do not believe that Palestine exists...

The future holds constant conflict or submission by the Palestinians...Submission as we all know is not in the cards or the Arab vocabulary. The History of the ME is written in Resistance over hundreds of years…

Palestine Exists. If Israel does not choose a path of peace, her enemies will exhaust her in time. The US President said “No more active War on foreign soil. The War on Terror is pacing down, ” Not good news for the right-wingers in America or Israel.

Americans are tightening their belts… with less than 17% oil imports from the Middle East, Israel’s strategic interest as a US puppet regime is winding down. America has lost the ME to the Arab Spring…Israel is being de-legitimized by the Nations of the World…

It’s your choice.

Takes two to tango.

Does Palestine Exist?

It’s your choice.

Takes two to tango.
Yes at least two, in this case three or four...Israelies, Palestinians, Arab League, UN...

Forum List

Back