Suction Cup Climber On Trump Tower !

God these talking heads are fucking annoying!!!
Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

It says that he's been pulled into the building by the NYPD Emergency Service Unit.

What a colossal waste of New York peoples' tax money this idiot has wasted, I'm sure the NYPD Emergency Service Unit has better things to be doing than dealing with a fruit loop like this.

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

It says that he's been pulled into the building by the NYPD Emergency Service Unit.

What a colossal waste of New York peoples' tax money this idiot has wasted, I'm sure the NYPD Emergency Service Unit has better things to be doing than dealing with a fruit loop like this.
I would have let him go.

Let him jump. Pick him up at the drop zone.

Scrape his remains with a flat head shovel and repair the concrete.

These adrenalin junkies can be pretty dangerous to themselves and others when cornered I hope no NYPD officers get hurt when they take him into custody.

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

Cops love this kind of shit.

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

But they didn't get to unload their weapons into him? Oh...

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

But they didn't get to unload their weapons into him? Oh...

There's always next time.
Besides,the guy had his white privilege card.

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

He seems to be a trump supporter. So why not waste taxpayers money.

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

Are we sure the guy in the video was even him,or some douche trying to get hits on Youtube?

Are all the building climbers male?

Probably, also Trump Tower is nothing to the two below buildings in wonderful Dubai, an amazing and incredible place that I recommend anyone to visit, Dubai is pretty magical.

There's a Russian, Alexander Remnev, he took this selfie after climbing to the top of the Dubai Tower, it's 417 m (1,370 ft) high. Remnev uses no suction cups, logic dictates that one day he'll climb something as equally insane and fall and be dead.

735.jpg

This is Alain Robert, no suction cups for him, this is him climbing Burj Khalifa in Dubai, like Remnev, logic dictates that Robert one day will also fall and be dead.

He's climbing this, it's 828 m (2716.54 ft) the tallest building in the world.

BurjKhalifa-02982_new_tcm186-85702.jpg

bdd611ac7c3cd46e779160ed7a8aecfa.jpg

e3b1da6e3c26096a05eb5871772cfae1.jpeg

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

Are we sure the guy in the video was even him,or some douche trying to get hits on Youtube?
No idea.

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

No idea.

I'm leaning towards the douche angle..

Watching CNN.

Creating a narrative.

No idea.

I'm leaning towards the douche angle..
I'm just hoping it's not Shemptard.

Forum List

Back