Suckers: We Were Right All Along!

Looking a little deeper the increase in total mortality has been steady for many years now reflective of our aging population.

View attachment 643879

There was no change in the slope of the line during the peak of the Covid outbreak.

LOLOL

You just can't stop lying, can ya. This is the part you left off from YOUR source...

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :eusa_liar:

Honey---we are going into a massive recession-----BIDEN has truly fucked us over---we are covered in crime, Biden has fucked both the Middle EAst and Ukraine/Russia leaving us danger of WW3 coming as well.....massive inflation, food shortages, illegals invading, energy prices soaring...everyone on a fixed income is completely fucked.
The diehards will not admit it until it seriously impacts their lives and then they'll blame it on republicans. Hide and watch.

But the covid deaths were entirely due to "flattening the curve".
We know how to end any epidemic in less than a month.
But instead we deliberately kept covid going, and prevented it from ending with the usual herd immunity.
If we had ended it like we would normally end any epidemic in a month, then the would not have been any significant death toll.

:cuckoo:

There is a third option and it is the one we should have chosen.

Identify those at highest risk and only quarantine them letting everyone else go about their daily lives allowing the disease to run it's course.

You can provide for all the basic needs of those quarantined by delivery just as many families did during the lockdowns.

Your third option is just a variant of the 2nd option I listed, which is to gain herd immunity quickly, with those least vulnerable. So we seem to be agreeing. You would want to fully isolate those most vulnerable as you deliberately increased infection rates, as you suggested.

LOLOL

You just can't stop lying, can ya. This is the part you left off from YOUR source...

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :eusa_liar:
I never lie. I may not always be 100% correct, but I never lie.

Even with the fraudulent way many supposed "covid deaths" were counted even the CDC only lists it as the 3rd leading cause of death and again, over 90% of those deaths were in the elderly with multiple conditions already contributing to their deaths.

If you are under 55 and healthy you have almost no risk at all of death from covid.

It was/is a disease that almost exclusively kills those already dying slowly from other preexisting comorbid conditions.

Results​

A total of 454 patients were included of this study. 78 (17.18%) patients death due to COVID-19, consisting of 52 (66.67%) male and 26 (33.33%) female. Range of ages between 18 and 85 years. The highest mortality rate occurred in the age group ≥60 years (35; 51.47%), followed by the age group of 45–59 years (33; 48.53%), and the age group of <45 years (10; 12%). The prevalent comorbidity was hypertension (42.31%), cardiovascular disease (30.77%), diabetes (28.21%), chronic kidney disease (23.08%), malignancy (15.38%), obesity (15.38%), chronic liver disease (7.69%), chronic respiratory disease (6.41%), immune related disease (3.85%), and non-traumatic cerebral infarction (3.85%). 41 (52.56%) patients reported having two or more comorbidities, and 37 (47.44%) only has one comorbidity. Elevated neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio (NLR) ≥3.13 was seen in the majority of patients (68; 87.18%). The mean value of NLR was 20.94.

Conclusions​

Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes were the most common comorbidity in patients death due to COVID-19. More than half of the patients had two or more comorbidities.

You folks should be thrilled it expedited the deaths of hundreds of thousands of us boomers with very expensive comorbid conditions.

But the covid deaths were entirely due to "flattening the curve".
We know how to end any epidemic in less than a month.
But instead we deliberately kept covid going, and prevented it from ending with the usual herd immunity.
If we had ended it like we would normally end any epidemic in a month, then the would not have been any significant death toll.
"Flattening the Curve" made an epidemic that should have been over in a few months continue for 2 years.

As I said, we'd have been far better off closing our borders and Isolating those at highest risk and letting it run it's course, if we had, by mid 2020 it would have been over.

Your third option is just a variant of the 2nd option I listed, which is to gain herd immunity quickly, with those least vulnerable. So we seem to be agreeing. You would want to fully isolate those most vulnerable as you deliberately increased infection rates, as you suggested.

I'm just saying your options were too limited.

Mine would have resulted in the fewest possible deaths and the least economic upset.

Of course, that would have also resulted in Trump being reelected which Fauci and his fellow dems could simply not allow to happen.

I never lie. I may not always be 100% correct, but I never lie.

Even with the fraudulent way many supposed "covid deaths" were counted even the CDC only lists it as the 3rd leading cause of death and again, over 90% of those deaths were in the elderly with multiple conditions already contributing to their deaths.

If you are under 55 and healthy you have almost no risk at all of death from covid.

It was/is a disease that almost exclusively kills those already dying slowly from other preexisting comorbid conditions.

You folks should be thrilled it expedited the deaths of hundreds of thousands of us boomers with very expensive comorbid conditions.

You say you never lie but I don't see how you could have missed that disclaimer. It appears right above the chart you posted. Regardless, you've been utterly bitch-slapped with your own data. You posted the CDC data which shows in 2020 alone, the increase of deaths was well more than 10 times the average number of all the other years since 2016.

There is only one reason for that. The reason you seem intent on denying ... COVID.

America is still in existence it has not been destroyed, although Maoist like you think they need to kill off half the population to start your progroms against Americans you hate but it ain't gonna happen.
I try to avoid being this crude but sometimes there's just no better way to express things.

You are out of your fucking mind, get some help.

Africa without vaccinations and lock downs did far better than we did. Things that you make you go hmmmmmmmmm?????
Most of Africa also has a climate far less friendly to diseases like Covid so we have to consider that.

They rarely suffer much at all during our Northern Hemisphere cold and flu outbreaks.

You say you never lie but I don't see how you could have missed that disclaimer. It appears right above the chart you posted. Regardless, you've been utterly bitch-slapped with your own data. You posted the CDC data which shows in 2020 alone, the increase of deaths was well more than 10 times the average number of all the other years since 2016.

There is only one reason for that. The reason you seem intent on denying ... COVID.
I don't really give a shit what you have to say or believe. You are anything but an honest source of information or debate.

I don't really give a shit what you have to say or believe. You are anything but an honest source of information or debate.

LOL

Yet I'm the one posting actual figures while you're the one posting figures you falsely claim show COVID didn't impact the rate of deaths when in fact, you ridiculously showed a chart which excluded COVID altogether.

Your words have no impact when all you do is lie.

It was fake. COVID proved to be no more dangerous than Swine Flu when it first appeared.

So the question is, why did Obama remove bans on Gain of Function, send Fauci to Wuhan and illegally fund COVID19 research through The Defense Department laundering that money through EcoHealth?

An even better question was, why did Fauci in 2017 predict that President Trump's Administration would experience a Pandemic from COVID19, the very Bioweapon Fauci was in charge of developing a full 2 years before COVID19 hit The US 8 months before the 2020 election?

Answer: There are no coincidences, Fauci is not a prophet, and The COVID19 Bioweapon attack was intentional and used to Rig the 2020 Election in favor of a Corrupt Globalist Puppet, Joe Biden.
When I first heard of the Wuhan Flu I thought "meh; it might be nasty or might not". When I first heard that Fauci said to "shut it down" (US Economy) my first thoughts were "this is WRONG; it's a DemoKKKrat set-up".

Seems I was right to be a "conspiracy theorist".

Greg

When I first heard of the Wuhan Flu I thought "meh; it might be nasty or might not". When I first heard that Fauci said to "shut it down" (US Economy) my first thoughts were "this is WRONG; it's a DemoKKKrat set-up".

Seems I was right to be a "conspiracy theorist".

Greg
Fauci's early advice was 100% opposite of what is taught in every epidemiology class on the planet and should have alarmed anyone that had ever taken one or worked in public health.

Forum List

Back