Suckers: We Were Right All Along!

Your turn… are there more than 2 gender identities?
What's a "gender identity"?
If it's something you can make up while pretending you're not a man or a woman, I suppose the number could be as limitless as one's imagination.

What's a "gender identity"?
If it's something you can make up while pretending you're not a man or a woman, I suppose the number could be as limitless as one's imagination.
Rocky start but you squeaked out a pass

Rocky start but you squeaked out a pass
ScreenShot_20220317100502.png

You should've quit when you were even, kid. Don't poke the bee hive.

What did I poke? And how did I poke it?
I was hoping to get the photo
All good. I'm just glad you're sane and honest enough to admit there are two genders. "Gender identity" is a made-up phrase to circumvent science with opinion.

All good. I'm just glad you're sane and honest enough to admit there are two genders. "Gender identity" is a made-up phrase to circumvent science with opinion.
Everything we say is a made up phrase used to describe what we see and feel and experience

Everything we say is a made up phrase used to describe what we see and feel and experience
Sorry, but science is not opinion, no matter what kind of psychobabble you preach. Anyways, we're done here. Go find someone else to troll.

Sorry, but science is not opinion, no matter what kind of psychobabble you preach. Anyways, we're done here. Go find someone else to troll.
Psychology and neurobiology are science and they acknowledge gender identity as a real thing. Glad we got this straightened out

Could you be any more of a condescending asshole?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I don't know about your 'asshole' description, but......but, finally.....some woke soul has noticed the condescension.
I was running out of patience.

Here's the trick behind that good poster Orangecat: Condescension works better for my avatar than, say, calling people "a*shole", or "f*cktard", or some homoerotic fantasy name.

And too, condescension seems to be a pinch more effective with some of our posters than, for example, facts, or logic, or rational explanation.
I know, I've tried all those things.

And with some blokes the only thing left is ridicule, snark, and satire. And throw in some high-horse-holier-than-thou-condescension too.
I personally found it to be effective for my avatar when, for example, responding to some of your more thoughtful postings.

Just sayin'.

calling people "a*shole", or "f*cktard", or some homoerotic fantasy name.
Weird that you find the words "asshole" and "fucktard" to be homoerotic. An asshole is just an extreme jerk, and a fucktard is just a retarded fucker. Neither has anything to do with homosexual behavior. To each his own, though.

Psychology and neurobiology are science and they acknowledge gender identity as a real thing. Glad we got this straightened out

It’s a real thing that people feel it’s a real thing

Forum List

Back