Suckers: We Were Right All Along!

Psychology and neurobiology are science and they acknowledge gender identity as a real thing. Glad we got this straightened out

Yeah, it is a real thing, kind of like anorexia is a real thing. A person suffering from anorexia looks in the mirror and sees a fat person, despite many of them being vastly underweight. Should we acquise to their dellusions and put them on diets? Should a gastrointerologist perform bypass surgery? We recognize it as a disease or a dysphoria and treat it accordingly. Why can we not do the same with those suffering from a genter identity problem instead of acting as if they really are a woman when they are a biological man or vice versa. Seems all too logic to me. But I don’t expect the left to apply any real logic to anything that upsets their pre-conceived and ingrained ideological agenda.

Yeah, it is a real thing, kind of like anorexia is a real thing. A person suffering from anorexia looks in the mirror and sees a fat person, despite many of them being vastly underweight. Should we acquise to their dellusions and put them on diets? Should a gastrointerologist perform bypass surgery? We recognize it as a disease or a dysphoria and treat it accordingly. Why can we not do the same with those suffering from a genter identity problem instead of acting as if they really are a woman when they are a biological man or vice versa. Seems all too logic to me. But I don’t expect the left to apply any real logic to anything that upsets their pre-conceived and ingrained ideological agenda.
When you say “treat it accordingly” what do you mean? Who determines what that treatment is?

"Mask Mandates Caused MORE COVID Deaths, Study Alleges.​

"Mask mandates caused higher COVID-19 death rates, according to the bombshell claims made in a new medical journal report analyzing fatality rates across the state of Kansas.
The observational study – “The Foegen Effect: A Mechanism by Which Facemasks Contribute to the COVID-19 Case Fatality Rate” – was published in Medicine in February 2022, authored by German doctor Zacharias Fögen.

The paper analyzed “whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas” during the time period of August 1st, 2020 to October 15th. Kansas was used for comparison because the state allowed each of its 105 counties to decide whether or not to implement mask mandates, with 81 counties deciding against the measure.

“The most important finding from this study is that contrary to the accepted thought that fewer people are dying because infection rates are reduced by masks, this was not the case,” summarized the paper.

“Results from this study strongly suggest that mask mandates actually caused about 1.5 times the number of deaths or ∼50% more deaths compared to no mask mandates.”

I'm gonna bet that all of your decisions are just as insightful.

BTW......who'd you vote for????

"Mask Mandates Caused MORE COVID Deaths, Study Alleges.​

"Mask mandates caused higher COVID-19 death rates, according to the bombshell claims made in a new medical journal report analyzing fatality rates across the state of Kansas.
The observational study – “The Foegen Effect: A Mechanism by Which Facemasks Contribute to the COVID-19 Case Fatality Rate” – was published in Medicine in February 2022, authored by German doctor Zacharias Fögen.

The paper analyzed “whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas” during the time period of August 1st, 2020 to October 15th. Kansas was used for comparison because the state allowed each of its 105 counties to decide whether or not to implement mask mandates, with 81 counties deciding against the measure.

“The most important finding from this study is that contrary to the accepted thought that fewer people are dying because infection rates are reduced by masks, this was not the case,” summarized the paper.

“Results from this study strongly suggest that mask mandates actually caused about 1.5 times the number of deaths or ∼50% more deaths compared to no mask mandates.”

I'm gonna bet that all of your decisions are just as insightful.

BTW......who'd you vote for????

So how many people did Trump kill by wearing a mask and championing "patriots" to wear one?

patrioticmask.jpg

"CDC Now Admits What Dr. Zelenko Said From the Beginning: Natural Immunity Is as Good as a Vaccine​

It has been a fascinating time in the world of federal government medical tyranny and malpractice: the CDC now admits that natural immunity is as good as the vaccine."

"CDC Now Admits What Dr. Zelenko Said From the Beginning: Natural Immunity Is as Good as a Vaccine​

It has been a fascinating time in the world of federal government medical tyranny and malpractice: the CDC now admits that natural immunity is as good as the vaccine."
Was there ever a time that the cdc made the statement that vaccine immunity was stronger than natural immunity? I never heard anything close to that. Can you provide a link?

Was there ever a time that the cdc made the statement that vaccine immunity was stronger than natural immunity? I never heard anything close to that. Can you provide a link?
Damn straight

Did your sort shut down access to every dining and entertainment venue if one was not vaccinated?????????

Why must you lie in every post?????

Whenever that one infects a thread of mine I feel the need for a full course of penicillin.

Dumbshit, that means everyone should get the vaccine to help avoid the serious health risks associated with contracting covid.

Did your sort shut down access to every dining and entertainment venue if one was not vaccinated?????????

Why must you lie in every post?????

Whenever that one infects a thread of mine I feel the need for a full course of penicillin.
Take whatever shot you want but maybe try to answer a simple question or back up your blubber while you’re at it.

Jesus Christ dude, do ever not make a complete fucking idiot of yourself?

Happy to back up anything that I’ve said. What specifically do you take issue with?
as it was reported 10 months ago. So find an article from 10 months ago showing CDC said natural immunity was equal to the vaccine.

Forum List

Back