Suckers: We Were Right All Along!

"And here's why it is important:"

Good poster Chic, sometimes you sadden my avatar.
We fear that you are a recluse.
A keyboard nun. Or novitiate?

Do this:
Get outdoors. It is a perfect May day.
Go shopping.
Do yard work.
Wash your laundry..and dry on the line.
Go see a friend.
Be social face2face.

A life built around social media and relationships with anonymous folks using fake names?
Well, gurlfriend, it ain't a healthy way to be.

We wish you good luck.

Do this:
Go shopping.
Do yard work.
Go see a friend.
Be social face2face.

A life built around social media and relationships with anonymous folks using fake names?

We wish you good luck.

Who'd you vote for?????

I read your claim that a Marxist screed made you 'a better American'.....so I bet I can guess.

BTW.....

Ooh, na na ay Don't act like you know me, like you know me, na na ay I am not your homie, not your, hoo, na na ay Don't act like you know me, like you know me, na na ay You don't know me

And therein lies the conundrum too many of the MAGA-world find themselves in too often.
They have within their ranks some who will not...or rather, cannot? ..... offer nothing but crass vulgarities.
Crass vulgarities representing their most cogent argument for their cause.
It makes 'em all look less than they should want to look.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

In typical liars' fashion, we see yet another yokel posting an edited video to make a point the full video doesn't show.

Starting from 37:50 in the full uncut video, we see Biden was neither list nor ignored...

Your one dumb fuck or have your head up your ass if think Biden is doing a good job.

Do this:
Go shopping.
Do yard work.
Go see a friend.
Be social face2face.

We wish you good luck.
Could you be any more of a condescending asshole?

I see what the full video reveals, which is more than that edited clip does.
The full video also shows him walking around aimlessly like he's lost in his own house and still can't get out of Obama's Shadow, the man who sucked up all the oxygen in the room.

A hundred years form now his biggest accomplishment will be serving as Obama's VP.

The full video also shows him walking around aimlessly like he's lost in his own house and still can't get out of Obama's Shadow, the man who sucked up all the oxygen in the room.

A hundred years form now his biggest accomplishment will be serving as Obama's VP.

Now you're simply lying. The full video shows no such thing. Had it actually been as you say, you would have posted the full video.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Suicides, OD's and other causes made up a fair portion of that increase.

To actually know where those increases come from you'd have to compare deaths by cause between 2020 and 2019 and adjust for increases in population.

Looking at the chart YOU posted ...

1652238071013-png.643032

... along with updated data ...

... we see the following increases in total deaths in each of the following years from their respective previous years...

2016 ....... 31,618
2017 ....... 69,255
2018 ....... 25,702
2019 ....... 15,633
2020 ... 503,976
2021 ....... 74,968

2020 is an outlier from all the other years above. Why is that? You attribute that to "suicides, OD's and other causes," but those don't quite add up...

All other reasons combined excluding COVID add up to only 158,653. That's 345,323 short of the total. So where does that 345,323 come from?

COVID-19.

1652238071013-png.643032

... we see the following increases in total deaths in each of the following years from their respective previous years...

2016 ....... 31,618
2017 ....... 69,255
2018 ....... 25,702
2019 ....... 15,633
2020 ... 503,976
2021 ....... 74,968

2020 is an outlier from all the other years above. Why is that? You attribute that to "suicides, OD's and other causes," but those don't quite add up...

All other reasons combined excluding COVID add up to only 158,653. That's 345,323 short of the total. So where does that 345,323 come from?

COVID-19.
And you are ignoring the increased number of suicides for teens and kids who were kept out of school for 2 years.

With more seniors dying naturally it's a given that the rate of suicide for seniors would be down.

No it was an act of God who likes to kill his creations.

Since I am far left, I should be agreeing, but can't on this one.
The covid epidemic should have been minor.
We should have picked on of the 2 methods that ends any epidemic in a month.
If it is very lethal, you do full quarantine end end it in a month.
If not very lethal, you actually accelerate spread, to use up easy hosts, achieve herd immunity, and end it in a month.

So it was not God who told us to "flatten the curve" instead of just ending it in a month.
And it is "flattening the curve" that prevented it from ending, and caused the largest possible death toll.

And you are ignoring the increased number of suicides for teens and kids who were kept out of school for 2 years.

With more seniors dying naturally it's a given that the rate of suicide for seniors would be down.

I did no such thing. I posted the total number of suicides for each respective year.

With an average increase of 43,435 total deaths in each of the years above other than 2020, how on Earth do you explain over half a million deaths in 2020, if not for COVID?? Other deaths don't cover that gap.

Looking a little deeper the increase in total mortality has been steady for many years now reflective of our aging population.

1652419862113.png

There was no change in the slope of the line during the peak of the Covid outbreak.

Since I am far left, I should be agreeing, but can't on this one.
The covid epidemic should have been minor.
We should have picked on of the 2 methods that ends any epidemic in a month.
If it is very lethal, you do full quarantine end end it in a month.
If not very lethal, you actually accelerate spread, to use up easy hosts, achieve herd immunity, and end it in a month.

So it was not God who told us to "flatten the curve" instead of just ending it in a month.
And it is "flattening the curve" that prevented it from ending, and caused the largest possible death toll.
There is a third option and it is the one we should have chosen.

Identify those at highest risk and only quarantine them letting everyone else go about their daily lives allowing the disease to run it's course.

You can provide for all the basic needs of those quarantined by delivery just as many families did during the lockdowns.

I did no such thing. I posted the total number of suicides for each respective year.

With an average increase of 43,435 total deaths in each of the years above other than 2020, how on Earth do you explain over half a million deaths in 2020, if not for COVID?? Other deaths don't cover that gap.

With an aging population that's what you're going to see as I already showed.

America is still in existence it has not been destroyed, although Maoist like you think they need to kill off half the population to start your progroms against Americans you hate but it ain't gonna happen.
Honey---we are going into a massive recession-----BIDEN has truly fucked us over---we are covered in crime, Biden has fucked both the Middle EAst and Ukraine/Russia leaving us danger of WW3 coming as well.....massive inflation, food shortages, illegals invading, energy prices soaring...everyone on a fixed income is completely fucked.

1652238071013-png.643032

2016 ....... 31,618
2017 ....... 69,255
2018 ....... 25,702
2019 ....... 15,633
2020 ... 503,976
2021 ....... 74,968

COVID-19.

But the covid deaths were entirely due to "flattening the curve".
We know how to end any epidemic in less than a month.
But instead we deliberately kept covid going, and prevented it from ending with the usual herd immunity.
If we had ended it like we would normally end any epidemic in a month, then the would not have been any significant death toll.

Forum List

Back