Suck it Seattle!

I rooted for the Pats in SB49. How sour could those grapes be?

FACE!

Funny, in your last post prior to this one, you said EVERYONE outside of NE was routing for the Pats to lose. Lol. Maybe you need to get your stories straight. :D

'Everyone' means a majority in every state. I obviously didn't mean it literally.

No, that is certainly NOT what "everyone" means.

Yea, cos clearly I meant literally everyone... (sarcasm)

Check Sports Nation. No state outside of New England was rooting for The Pats.

That's okay, because New England (which consists of more than one state BTW) fans are the best fans, as you know. :D We are the most loyal fans in the country.

Most hateable (generally speaking).

Funny, in your last post prior to this one, you said EVERYONE outside of NE was routing for the Pats to lose. Lol. Maybe you need to get your stories straight. :D

'Everyone' means a majority in every state. I obviously didn't mean it literally.

No, that is certainly NOT what "everyone" means.

Yea, cos clearly I meant literally everyone... (sarcasm)

Check Sports Nation. No state outside of New England was rooting for The Pats.

That's okay, because New England (which consists of more than one state BTW) fans are the best fans, as you know. :D We are the most loyal fans in the country.

Most hateable (generally speaking).

You're just jealous, I think. :D NE has some very successful teams, and we are very proud of them, regardless of what you think. Like I said, try golf. It seems to be more up your alley.

Nice, but old fart is more of a mindset than an age. People who don't know how to have fun. People who complain about other people having fun. That kind of stuff.

Fun is not a necessary part of life nor should it be the goal of any competitive endeavor.

I decided it was fake watching the Saints decades ago.

It's gotten far worse since 1994 and especially in the last decade.

STFU, will you. Go away and stop sucking the fun out of football, you old fart. I get so sick of you online old farts, trying to spoil everyone's fun.

From a real old fart who has enjoyed football over the decades:

ahh the good old days.hard to believe a time like that actually existed.a day and age where players played their whole careers with one team,not jumping from one to another constantly,a time where they played it for the love of the game instead of for the love of the money,a time before those two disgusting ugly words FREE AGENCY existed,a time and day before freaking dome stadiums came along and ruined the credibiilty of if and turned it into a joke-"dome stadiums are fine for sweltering cities like houston and arizona,but those dome stadiums in detroit and the new one in minnesota coming up need to be blown up.",but most importantly,a time and day before teams started moving from one city to another which is why now i have to say FUCK THE NFL.:fu:

One set of ultra annoying (Boston) fans was more than the sports world ever needed. Then Seattle fans try to rival them? Nah, fuck that. I never thought I'd root for the Pats in a Super Bowl again (I rooted for them in their first SB against the Rams); but Seattle fans gave me all the reason I needed. And yea, we'll have to stomach Brady and Bellicheat having an extra dose of glory now__ but long term it was all the same. At least we don't have to suffer the Seattle dynasty junk also. And you guys lost in nimrod style; not going to your so-called beast mode.

Drops the mic___

seattle lost cause carrol threw the game.People will say Wilson is to blame for making the throw.I guarantee he was only doing what carrol told him to do.wilson wont say it cause he will stay loyal to his coach but I guarantee you caroll told him to throw it down the middle and make a play at all costs,whatever you do,dont throw it away,make something happen.

people warned me before the season began that carrol would throw the superbowl if it was a close game.I should have listenened to them.the NFL and carrol have played me for a chump for the last time.

Had I known how reggie bush and players at USC accused him of throwing the championship game at USC,i would not have watched last years superbowl win over the broncos,nor would I have cared.

that game he threw away to USC was eerily similar with the Lynch situation as well.
I posted this on another thread below.

just saw an article in my local paper about carrol so had to comment on this again.

it goes on to say-just wait until the national conversation picks up on the memory of the 2006 rose bowl.

remember that game? carrol took the Heisman trophy winner reggie bush off the field for a fourth and 1 that would've kept vince young from having the chance at what turned out to be the national championship winning drive.some of carrol's best players on that USC team-including LendDale white,who got the ball,blamed carrol for the play call.

nobody will watch this video here but they should.its four part series how playoffs and superbowls are rigged.they cant always scuccessfuly rig them of course.Like there was no way they could have rigged last years superbowl with the hawks and donkeys because the donkeys were so overwhelmingly overmatched it was going to be a blowout no matter what they tried to do to stop it.

this video though confirms what I suspected in the ravens/niners game a few years ago.It was just way too convienient and too coincidental that the power outage just happened to happen at the time when the ravens were clearly on their way to blowing out the niners.the delay helped the niners get their momentum back and took it out of the ravens.

I suspect years from now when Lynch and Wilson and others on that team have retired,we will hear them talk about how they suspect Carrol threw the game.after all it wasn't till just a couple years ago that tim brown and jerry rice voiced how many players on the raiders felt like bill Callahan purposely threw that game against the Buccaners.

they talked the whole week how they were excited to play the bucs because their game plan they drew up had them running the ball a good amount of time.That was the Bucs weakness on defense was stopping the run.

Plus the Raiders had a huge advantage of beef on the offensive line.The steelers pounded the ball against them running the ball down their throuts on
a Monday night game that year as well. Tim Brown said that in all his years of playing for the raiders,that it was the FIRST time that a coach had thrown out the game plan they worked on the whole week and put in an entirely different one just 36 hours before game sunday.

any thinking person with logic and commom sense would conclude the same thing rice and brown did,that Callahan threw the game cause he did not like the raiders organization and many of the players and was friends with gruden.Here is the article on it.

1. for that decision to be made without consulting the players the Friday before the Super Bowl? I played 27 years of football. The coaches never changed the game plan the Friday before the game.
Tim Brown suggests 8220 sabotage 8221 by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII ProFootballTalk

The NFL hated Al Davis,they wanted to make sure and deprive him of a superbowl victory and callahan was paid off obviously as any thinking objective person would conclude.

since callahan was paid off to throw the game the game,WHY would carrol be any different?:rolleyes-41:

again,I have been played for as a sucker by carrol and the NFL for the last time.no more superbowls or playoffs for me.I have finally seen the light.

that article on the raiders/bucs game as you can see,was dated just a couple years ago.Brown and rice just went on record with it 11 years after the event so i imaigine 10 years or so down the road from now,Lynch and other players of the seahawks will reveal facts about that game as well we dont know.

It took us ten years to find out that callahan threw out the game plan the friday before the superbowl which again according to Brown,a coach had NEVER done done that before in his entire time playing for the Raiders.

ten years from now,we will no doubt learn secrets from the players on carrol we dont know as well.

Much as I hate PC.... He did not throw the game. And Reggie Bush was not on the field b/c they had a better goal line runner out there.

if I were talking to you face to face I would argue with you on this but were on the net so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this about PC.

PC is corrupt; but for the sake of winning; not for the sake of throwing games.

again have to agree to disagree here.i maintain he is more of an asshole than belicheat.BELICHEAT now IS corrupt for the sake of winning where PC is corrupt for throwing games.

didnt word it like i thought i did yesterday,cant believe i am saying this but i have less respect for carrol than i do for belicheat now and thats because Belicheat cheats to win where carrol cheats to lose so he is an even bigger asshole than Belicheat amazingly.If I am Lynch,I tell carrol I never want to see his face again and do this to him.:up_yours::fu:

didnt word it like i thought i did yesterday,cant believe i am saying this but i have less respect for carrol than i do for belicheat now and thats because Belicheat cheats to win where carrol cheats to lose so he is an even bigger asshole than Belicheat amazingly.If I am Lynch,I tell carrol I never want to see his face again and do this to him.:up_yours::fu:

What you're missing is that the two individuals are part of the same Grand Scheme. The cheating isn't orchestrated from Foxboro or Seattle. It's organized and directed from the Office of the Commissioner of the National Football League in New York City.

What you're missing is that the two individuals are part of the same Grand Scheme. The cheating isn't orchestrated from Foxboro or Seattle. It's organized and directed from the Office of the Commissioner of the National Football League in New York City.

If it is all scripted then neither Carroll or Belichick could be considered cheats, they are just following a script, the same as actors and actresses.

If they brought in a female WR or RB or QB, just think how much more the ratings would be.

If it is all scripted then neither Carroll or Belichick could be considered cheats, they are just following a script, the same as actors and actresses.

If they brought in a female WR or RB or QB, just think how much more the ratings would be.

It is not necessarily scripted down to the play, but the outcomes are most definitely scripted so far as I'm concerned. Especially when it comes to the Playoffs. Roger Goodell could teach quite a bit to Vince McMahon (Owner of World Wrestling Entertainment) about how to keep things looking just kosher enough to fool the masses into believing their companies are about competition rather than entertaiment and money (the real focus of both the NFL and WWE).

Looks like pooper farted after your last post that followed mine.

Last edited:

makes sense. Do you think Carrol and Belicheat both already know what the outcome is suppose to be since it has already been scripted?

Until I started doing some heavy research into this after I saw the obvious how carrol threw the game unlike most people here,I came across this 15 minute video on how last years NFC title game with the 49ers was rigged for the seahawks to win that game,for the niners to lose.

as you can see in the video,Harbaugh gets vewry outraged over a lot of their calls justifiably cause as you can see in the video a lot of them were pure BS and a lot were non calls.Like you can see one of the seahawk players obviously holding one of the niners pass rushers right in front of the officials and they don't call it.

same thing happened in the superbowl.a patriots player was falling down and he grabbed the feet of one of the receivers of the seahawk players not giving him a chance to catch the ball.

I could not believe the officials did not call it and was flabbergasted how they missed it.NOW I understand though why.Its all been scripted.I just wish it did not take me this long as it did to finally see the light on all these rigged games.well better late than never at least.

Here is that video I was talking about on the seahawks/niners NFC title game that was obviously rigged as well as you will see if you watch it.

as i keep saying,callahan obviously threw the raider game changing the game plan just a mere 36 hours the friday before game sunday,something tim brown said had NEVER been done before in his entire career playing for the raiders,why would carrol be any different than callahan?

I thought it was just a little too strange back then how a lot of calls favored seattle in that game.

the ONLY thing they got wrong here on this video is saying coachs are not involved.

Last edited:

It is not necessarily scripted down to the play, but the outcomes are most definitely scripted so far as I'm concerned. Especially when it comes to the Playoffs. Roger Goodell could teach quite a bit to Vince McMahon (Owner of World Wrestling Entertainment) about how to keep things looking just kosher enough to fool the masses into believing their companies are about competition rather than entertaiment and money (the real focus of both the NFL and WWE).

yeah some of them you cant script like the superbowl between the seahawks and the broncos because they broncos were just overly outmatched against the seahawks with how physical their defense was so there was no way they were going to be able to avoid a blowout in that game. a video i watched confirmed my suspecions how the ravens/niners game blackout happened because the ravens were on the verge of blowing out niners and they wanted a close game so they had the blackout knowing it would take away the momentum of the ravens.was just way too convenient.no way does that blackout happen IF the game was close at the time,no way in hell.

Interesting theory.

Interesting theory.

It's impossible. They cannot possibly script the outcome of the game.

Yes they can. They don't script individual plays or the score, just the Winners and losers. They put it on the teams and especially the coaches to make it work out.

Nonsense. I don't believe Paul Allen would be anyone's puppet for any reason at any time. He could buy and sell the entire NFL any time he chooses. His boat is worth more than most NFL franchises. The thought that Rodger Godell could TELL Paul that he WILL lose is comical.

Yes they can. They don't script individual plays or the score, just the Winners and losers. They put it on the teams and especially the coaches to make it work out.

Nonsense. I don't believe Paul Allen would be anyone's puppet for any reason at any time. He could buy and sell the entire NFL any time he chooses. His boat is worth more than most NFL franchises. The thought that Rodger Godell could TELL Paul that he WILL lose is comical.

It is a ridiculous idea. Ridiculous.

Forum List

Back