Suck it Seattle!

NY is obnoxious, Philly is obnoxious, Dallas is obnoxious....we just win a lot.

Who's we? Are you all three?

NY fans are more brash than obnoxious in general.
Philly fans have had their iconic moments, but they're not really that bad, imo.
Dallas fans, I lived in Dallas and I thought they weren't so bad really either.

None of them really came to the obnoxious level of Boston fans from all I've seen.

Boston here.

NY is the world's capital of obnoxious scumbaggery.
Philly fans drooling animals.
Dallas fans sometimes still think they are a separate country.

Us? We just win a lot. The jealous will be jealous.

You don't have to win to be obnoxious. Red Sox fans were the most obnoxious by far in 03 when you were still 'cursed.'

Absurd.

Case in point. Boston has an abundance of fucktards. ...

Case in point. Jealousy.

Seattle fans are all bandwagon fans, you hear nothing of them until the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are a moron.

I've been a devout Hawks fan longer than you have been alive.

numero-0-letras-y-numeros-numeros-pintado-por-leerose1-9740306.jpg

The number of Seahawk USMB threads you started in 09, 10, 11 when the Seahawks sucked.

Seattle fans are all bandwagon fans, you hear nothing of them until the playoffs

You are a moron.

Oh well, let's be fair to Huggy. He pretty much ONLY posts about the Seahawks. :D
Huggy is a true Seahawk fan, I have respect for him as a fan.

Already covered this. Try reading.

And you couldn't be a Seahawk fan longer than I have been alive. The Seahawks only go back to the mid-70's. I go back further, MORON!

Besides I have told you several times you aren't a bandwagon fan, but I also realize Seahawk fans have severe mental retardation issues. :lol: :)

Oh well, let's be fair to Huggy. He pretty much ONLY posts about the Seahawks. :D

He's an obnoxious fan a great deal of the time....Maybe, I have a harsher standard. I can see what you're saying though.

Well, Patriots fans might be a little on the obnoxious side because of all the accusations all the time. And could anything be more obnoxious than the Seahawks fans whining? I don't know. :D

No__ you might be an exception; but Boston fans are notorious for being the most obnoxious. I have plenty of stories of their lame fans at Angels stadium.

There are obnoxious fans for any team. A lot of them are drinking too. We hear of riots and all kinds of things happening when favorite sports teams win.

One set of ultra annoying (Boston) fans was more than the sports world ever needed. Then Seattle fans try to rival them? Nah, fuck that. I never thought I'd root for the Pats in a Super Bowl again (I rooted for them in their first SB against the Rams); but Seattle fans gave me all the reason I needed. And yea, we'll have to stomach Brady and Bellicheat having an extra dose of glory now__ but long term it was all the same. At least we don't have to suffer the Seattle dynasty junk also. And you guys lost in nimrod style; not going to your so-called beast mode.

Drops the mic___

seattle lost cause carrol threw the game.People will say Wilson is to blame for making the throw.I guarantee he was only doing what carrol told him to do.wilson wont say it cause he will stay loyal to his coach but I guarantee you caroll told him to throw it down the middle and make a play at all costs,whatever you do,dont throw it away,make something happen.

people warned me before the season began that carrol would throw the superbowl if it was a close game.I should have listenened to them.the NFL and carrol have played me for a chump for the last time.

Had I known how reggie bush and players at USC accused him of throwing the championship game at USC,i would not have watched last years superbowl win over the broncos,nor would I have cared.

that game he threw away to USC was eerily similar with the Lynch situation as well.
I posted this on another thread below.

just saw an article in my local paper about carrol so had to comment on this again.

it goes on to say-just wait until the national conversation picks up on the memory of the 2006 rose bowl.

remember that game? carrol took the Heisman trophy winner reggie bush off the field for a fourth and 1 that would've kept vince young from having the chance at what turned out to be the national championship winning drive.some of carrol's best players on that USC team-including LendDale white,who got the ball,blamed carrol for the play call.

nobody will watch this video here but they should.its four part series how playoffs and superbowls are rigged.they cant always scuccessfuly rig them of course.Like there was no way they could have rigged last years superbowl with the hawks and donkeys because the donkeys were so overwhelmingly overmatched it was going to be a blowout no matter what they tried to do to stop it.

this video though confirms what I suspected in the ravens/niners game a few years ago.It was just way too convienient and too coincidental that the power outage just happened to happen at the time when the ravens were clearly on their way to blowing out the niners.the delay helped the niners get their momentum back and took it out of the ravens.

I suspect years from now when Lynch and Wilson and others on that team have retired,we will hear them talk about how they suspect Carrol threw the game.after all it wasn't till just a couple years ago that tim brown and jerry rice voiced how many players on the raiders felt like bill Callahan purposely threw that game against the Buccaners.

they talked the whole week how they were excited to play the bucs because their game plan they drew up had them running the ball a good amount of time.That was the Bucs weakness on defense was stopping the run.

Plus the Raiders had a huge advantage of beef on the offensive line.The steelers pounded the ball against them running the ball down their throuts on
a Monday night game that year as well. Tim Brown said that in all his years of playing for the raiders,that it was the FIRST time that a coach had thrown out the game plan they worked on the whole week and put in an entirely different one just 36 hours before game sunday.

any thinking person with logic and commom sense would conclude the same thing rice and brown did,that Callahan threw the game cause he did not like the raiders organization and many of the players and was friends with gruden.Here is the article on it.

1. for that decision to be made without consulting the players the Friday before the Super Bowl? I played 27 years of football. The coaches never changed the game plan the Friday before the game.
Tim Brown suggests 8220 sabotage 8221 by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII ProFootballTalk

The NFL hated Al Davis,they wanted to make sure and deprive him of a superbowl victory and callahan was paid off obviously as any thinking objective person would conclude.

since callahan was paid off to throw the game the game,WHY would carrol be any different?:rolleyes-41:

again,I have been played for as a sucker by carrol and the NFL for the last time.no more superbowls or playoffs for me.I have finally seen the light.

that article on the raiders/bucs game as you can see,was dated just a couple years ago.Brown and rice just went on record with it 11 years after the event so i imaigine 10 years or so down the road from now,Lynch and other players of the seahawks will reveal facts about that game as well we dont know.

It took us ten years to find out that callahan threw out the game plan the friday before the superbowl which again according to Brown,a coach had NEVER done done that before in his entire time playing for the Raiders.

ten years from now,we will no doubt learn secrets from the players on carrol we dont know as well.

Last edited:

You are a moron.

Already covered this. Try reading.

And you couldn't be a Seahawk fan longer than I have been alive. The Seahawks only go back to the mid-70's. I go back further, MORON!

Besides I have told you several times you aren't a bandwagon fan, but I also realize Seahawk fans have severe mental retardation issues. :lol: :)

All of the Seahawks fans I've met online are big time assholes, that's for sure. :lol:

The bandwagon phenomenon doesn't bother me much if at all (though I'll lol at them in the vid clips). That's sports, tbh. I am more against their hardcore fans obnoxious mirroring of obnoxious Boston fans. Honestly, other than NY fans, nobody had even rivaled Boston fans 'til Seattle over the last few years.

NY is obnoxious, Philly is obnoxious, Dallas is obnoxious....we just win a lot.

Who's we? Are you all three?

NY fans are more brash than obnoxious in general.
Philly fans have had their iconic moments, but they're not really that bad, imo.
Dallas fans, I lived in Dallas and I thought they weren't so bad really either.

None of them really came to the obnoxious level of Boston fans from all I've seen.

Boston here.

NY is the world's capital of obnoxious scumbaggery.
Philly fans are drooling animals.
Dallas fans sometimes still think they are a separate country.

Us? We just win a lot. The jealous will be jealous.

:beer:

He's an obnoxious fan a great deal of the time....Maybe, I have a harsher standard. I can see what you're saying though.

Well, Patriots fans might be a little on the obnoxious side because of all the accusations all the time. And could anything be more obnoxious than the Seahawks fans whining? I don't know. :D

No__ you might be an exception; but Boston fans are notorious for being the most obnoxious. I have plenty of stories of their lame fans at Angels stadium.

There are obnoxious fans for any team. A lot of them are drinking too. We hear of riots and all kinds of things happening when favorite sports teams win.

I'm talking about a culture of obnoxiousness.

I'm talking about a culture of obnoxiousness.

And who are you to determine that? You certainly don't know all fans, and some people might find you to be obnoxious. :D

One set of ultra annoying (Boston) fans was more than the sports world ever needed. Then Seattle fans try to rival them? Nah, fuck that. I never thought I'd root for the Pats in a Super Bowl again (I rooted for them in their first SB against the Rams); but Seattle fans gave me all the reason I needed. And yea, we'll have to stomach Brady and Bellicheat having an extra dose of glory now__ but long term it was all the same. At least we don't have to suffer the Seattle dynasty junk also. And you guys lost in nimrod style; not going to your so-called beast mode.

Drops the mic___

seattle lost cause carrol threw the game.People will say Wilson is to blame for making the throw.I guarantee he was only doing what carrol told him to do.wilson wont say it cause he will stay loyal to his coach but I guarantee you caroll told him to throw it down the middle and make a play at all costs,whatever you do,dont throw it away,make something happen.

people warned me before the season began that carrol would throw the superbowl if it was a close game.I should have listenened to them.the NFL and carrol have played me for a chump for the last time.

Had I known how reggie bush and players at USC accused him of throwing the championship game at USC,i would not have watched last years superbowl win over the broncos,nor would I have cared.

that game he threw away to USC was eerily similar with the Lynch situation as well.

just saw an article in my local paper about carrol so had to comment on this again.

it goes on to say-just wait until the national conversation picks up on the memory of the 2006 rose bowl.

remember that game? carrol took the Heisman trophy winner reggie bush off the field for a fourth and 1 that would've kept vince young from having the chance at what turned out to be the national championship winning drive.some of carrol's best players on that USC team-including LendDale white,who got the ball,blamed carrol for the play call.

nobody will watch this video here but they should.its four part series how playoffs and superbowls are rigged.they cant always scuccessfuly rig them of course.Like there was no way they could have rigged last years superbowl with the hawks and donkeys because the donkeys were so overwhelmingly overmatched it was going to be a blowout no matter what they tried to do to stop it.

this video though confirms what I suspected in the ravens/niners game a few years ago.It was just way too convienient and too coincidental that the power outage just happened to happen at the time when the ravens were clearly on their way to blowing out the niners.the delay helped the niners get their momentum back and took it out of the ravens.

I suspect years from now when Lynch and Wilson and others on that team have retired,we will hear them talk about how they suspect Carrol threw the game.after all it wasn't till just a couple years ago that tim brown and jerry rice voiced how many players on the raiders felt like bill Callahan purposely threw that game against the Buccaners.

they talked the whole week how they were excited to play the bucs because their game plan they drew up had them running the ball a good amount of time.That was the Bucs weakness on defense was stopping the run.

Plus the Raiders had a huge advantage of beef on the offensive line.The steelers pounded the ball against them running the ball down their throuts on
a Monday night game that year as well. Tim Brown said that in all his years of playing for the raiders,that it was the FIRST time that a coach had thrown out the game plan they worked on the whole week and put in an entirely different one just 36 hours before game sunday.

any thinking person with logic and commom sense would conclude the same thing rice and brown did,that Callahan threw the game cause he did not like the raiders organization and many of the players and was friends with gruden.Here is the article on it.

1. for that decision to be made without consulting the players the Friday before the Super Bowl? I played 27 years of football. The coaches never changed the game plan the Friday before the game.
Tim Brown suggests 8220 sabotage 8221 by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII ProFootballTalk

The NFL hated Al Davis,they wanted to make sure and deprive him of a superbowl victory and callahan was paid off obviously as any thinking objective person would conclude.

since callahan was paid off to throw the game the game,WHY would carrol be any different?:rolleyes-41:

again,I have been played for as a sucker by carrol and the NFL for the last time.no more superbowls or playoffs for me.I have finally seen the light.

that article on the raiders/bucs game as you can see,was dated just a couple years ago.Brown and rice just went on record with it 11 years after the event so i imaigine 10 years or so down the road from now,Lynch and other players of the seahawks will reveal facts about that game as well we dont know.

It took us ten years to find out that callahan threw out the game plan the friday before the superbowl which again according to Brown,a coach had NEVER done done that before in his entire time playing for the Raiders.

ten years from now,we will no doubt learn secrets from the players on carrol we dont know as well.

Much as I hate PC.... He did not throw the game. And Reggie Bush was not on the field b/c they had a better goal line runner out there.

Drops the mic___

Much as I hate PC.... He did not throw the game. And Reggie Bush was not on the field b/c they had a better goal line runner out there.

This totally makes my point. Look at that nut 9/11. Nobody could be more obnoxious than that little twit.

Drops the mic___

This totally makes my point. Look at that nut 9/11. Nobody could be more obnoxious than that little twit.

He's more looney than obnoxious. I'm more talking about brash fans who think of themselves only. Red Sox fans will come into our house and do their 'Yankees suck' chants like we could give an f.

Drops the mic___

He's more looney than obnoxious. I'm more talking about brash fans who think of themselves only. Red Sox fans will come into our house and do their 'Yankees suck' chants like we could give an f.

Red Sox fans span the nation. That's what "Red Sox Nation" means. You have people who LIVE in your state who are Red Sox fans. They have a huge fan base.

Drops the mic___

Red Sox fans span the nation. That's what "Red Sox Nation" means. You have people who LIVE in your state who are Red Sox fans. They have a huge fan base.

They're obnoxious as hell. Nobody cares about 'Red Sox Nation.'

I can understand why you would feel that way. :D You are wrong though. A LOT of people care about the Red Sox. Lol. I'm pretty sure they have the biggest fan base of any team, even the Yanks.

I can understand why you would feel that way. :D You are wrong though. A LOT of people care about the Red Sox. Lol. I'm pretty sure they have the biggest fan base of any team, even the Yanks.

Nobody says they can't care. That's different then being utterly obnoxious. Chanting Yankees suck all night is obnoxious. Chanting Let's Go Red Sox as loud as ever when you're down 0-11 with two outs in the bottom of the ninth is obnoxious as hell. Other fans don't do that crap. Even Yankees fans for as notoriously bold as they are don't do that nonsense. Cubs fans came into our stadium and they were a delight. Red Sox Nation is chalked full of d-bags.

Nobody says they can't care. That's different then being utterly obnoxious. Chanting Yankees suck all night is obnoxious. Chanting Let's Go Red Sox as loud as ever when you're down 0-11 with two outs in the bottom of the ninth is obnoxious as hell. Other fans don't do that crap. Even Yankees fans for as notoriously bold as they are don't do that nonsense. Cubs fans came into our stadium and they were a delight. Red Sox Nation is chalked full of d-bags.

Lol! That's AWESOME! :lol: We don't go to sporting events to make friends with the opposing fans, or so they will "respect" us. Lol. :D

Lol! That's AWESOME! :lol: We don't go to sporting events to make friends with the opposing fans, or so they will "respect" us. Lol. :D

Red Sox fans don't have to make friends. They just need to stop being obnoxious shmucks.

Red Sox fans don't have to make friends. They just need to stop being obnoxious shmucks.

:blahblah: Quite your bitching. It doesn't affect your life at all. Red Sox fans don't care about what you think.

Forum List

Back