Suck it Seattle!

STFU, will you. Go away and stop sucking the fun out of football, you old fart. I get so sick of you online old farts, trying to spoil everyone's fun.

Sports are not about fun. Never have been. They're a life and death undertaking. If I were a Seahawks fan, there'd be a few member of that organization who would have to be looking over their shoulders this morning as they go out in public.

No there wouldn't 'tough guy.' STFU

Seattle fans are all bandwagon fans, you hear nothing of them until the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seattle fans are all bandwagon fans, you hear nothing of them until the playoffs

The bandwagon phenomenon doesn't bother me much if at all (though I'll lol at them in the vid clips). That's sports, tbh. I am more against their hardcore fans obnoxious mirroring of obnoxious Boston fans. Honestly, other than NY fans, nobody had even rivaled Boston fans 'til Seattle over the last few years.

The bandwagon phenomenon doesn't bother me much if at all (though I'll lol at them in the vid clips). That's sports, tbh. I am more against their hardcore fans obnoxious mirroring of obnoxious Boston fans. Honestly, other than NY fans, nobody had even rivaled Boston fans 'til Seattle over the last few years.

NY is obnoxious, Philly is obnoxious, Dallas is obnoxious....we just win a lot.

Who's we? Are you all three?

NY fans are more brash than obnoxious in general.
Philly fans have had their iconic moments, but they're not really that bad, imo.
Dallas fans, I lived in Dallas and I thought they weren't so bad really either.

None of them really came to the obnoxious level of Boston fans from all I've seen.

Philly fans have had their iconic moments, but they're not really that bad, imo.

None of them really came to the obnoxious level of Boston fans from all I've seen.

That's right baby, in yo face!!! :lol:

Oh well, let's be fair to Huggy. He pretty much ONLY posts about the Seahawks. :D
Huggy is a true Seahawk fan, I have respect for him as a fan.

He's an obnoxious fan a great deal of the time....Maybe, I have a harsher standard. I can see what you're saying though.

Well, Patriots fans might be a little on the obnoxious side because of all the accusations all the time. And could anything be more obnoxious than the Seahawks fans whining? I don't know. :D

Boston here.

NY is the world's capital of obnoxious scumbaggery.
Philly fans are drooling animals.
Dallas fans sometimes still think they are a separate country.

Us? We just win a lot. The jealous will be jealous.

Last edited:

Oh well, let's be fair to Huggy. He pretty much ONLY posts about the Seahawks. :D
Huggy is a true Seahawk fan, I have respect for him as a fan.

He's an obnoxious fan a great deal of the time....Maybe, I have a harsher standard. I can see what you're saying though.

Well, Patriots fans might be a little on the obnoxious side because of all the accusations all the time. And could anything be more obnoxious than the Seahawks fans whining? I don't know. :D

No__ you might be an exception; but Boston fans are notorious for being the most obnoxious. I have plenty of stories of their lame fans at Angels stadium.

Boston here.

Philly fans drooling animals.

You don't have to win to be obnoxious. Red Sox fans were the most obnoxious by far in 03 when you were still 'cursed.'

Boston here.

You don't have to win to be obnoxious. Red Sox fans were the most obnoxious by far in 03 when you were still 'cursed.'

Absurd.

Boston here.

Absurd.

Case in point. Boston has an abundance of fucktards. But what can we expect from the land that gave us Ted Kennedy and John Kerry.

Forum List

Back