Successful people who sold their "soul" to the devil ...

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Since Jeremiah rants about this a lot, I finally looked it up and sure nuff, these people didn't get their success by being talented or hard working. They did indeed sell their (non-existent) soul to the (also non-existent) devil.

So far, I've found Lady Gaga, Snookie, Bob Dylan, Kanye West,Rupert Murdoch, Katy Perry, Eminem, Snoop Dog, Jay-Z and many more.

They even have a not-so-secret hand sign - "the roc" and another, which is looking through a circle formed with your thumb and finger.

Oh and, the abuse and blood sacrifice of lots of children seems to be necessary.

Also, when someone uses the sign language sign for "I love you", that's actually related to devil worship in some way.

They Sell Their Souls For Fortune and Fame - Sherry Shriner

Top Ten Illuminati Celebrities | Illuminati Rex

This site says its humorous christian, whatever that means.
How the Famous Sell Their Soul to Satan | ChurchPOP

Don't thank me for finding these amazing facts. Believe me, ALL the credit goes to Jeri.

Note to Jeremiah - I suspect It was your rants about "The Illuminati" that I was remembering. I don't read your posts very closely but this reminded me and that's what sorta remember.

A list of all the "illuminati" who have sold their souls to the devil.

And, how the devil stops your prayers.

Donald Trump

But the Debbil's supposed to give you talent in exchange. Clearly Old Scratch reneged on that deal.
Maybe Rump can sue him. Take a number. "Now suing number 358? Number 358?"

Actually I don't think Rump ever had a soul.

Forum List

Back