why supply the middle classes with only the means to become consumers on the internets, if they are prevented from becoming digital content owners??

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
'The best thing we can do today to JavaScript is to retire it,' says JSON creator Douglas Crockford • DEVCLASS

all that that Douglas dude contributed to the web is the JSON standard, a direct and easy translation from the PHP 'Array' and Javascript 'Object' RAM data storage methodology.

it opens with a "convincing" argument that Javascript is bloated now, after having been invented in only 10 days as the result of a then sleep deprived man's work.

nothing but bs argument after bs argument after that in the article, about how programming has moved onto new languages and should move on to new languages.

this would mean, people, that small startups with small teams of coders, or people like me, CEO+CTO+CFO+Owner types, do not stand a chance on the markets, if browser makers would let themselves be tricked into accepting this "opinion" that Douglas no doubt was paid a handsome amount for to publish on the illuminati outlet devclass.com (illuminati owned, and perhaps useful on other days, because it contains the standard cookie wall trap).

so, Douglas & devclass.com, cease and decist your attack on Javascript immediately please.

you are prolonging the burnout syndrome (which can easily ruin entire careers and thus lives) generational victim routine in human IT coder circles & companies, and i will not have it.
hopefully the rest of the open source industry will follow MY advice here, rather than yours, Douglas & devclass.com.

-- -- -
Down your opinion piece goes, illuminati. In under 5 minutes, including telepathic[1] foreplay.
([1] see my Telepathy Manual by Rene AJM Veerman aka Gavan Peacefan Hoverswell - Google Drive)
DON'T YOU DARE MAKE MORE BURNOUT VICTIMS AMONG CODERS, OR I WILL DOWN ENTIRE BIGGER ILLUMINATI NEWS-WORLD ASSETS, PERMANENTLY.
MULTIPLE AT THE SAME TIME IF I NEED TO.
AND STOP WITH THE SEO POISONING NONSENSE OF PROGRAMMER TUTORIAL WEBSITES AS WELL.
THESE ARE NOT REQUESTS, THEY ARE DEMANDS AND THE WAY YOU NOT-COMPLY WILL DETERMINE THE HEIGHT OF THE PRICES I AND MY ALLIES WILL FORCE YOU TO PAY.
LASTLY: LET'S AT LEAST TRY TO KEEP OUR FIGHTING RESTRICTED BOTH WAYS TO LEGAL FORMS OF ONLINE COMBAT, AND KNOW THAT I'M INCREASINGLY READY FOR YOUR OCCULT AND CRIMINAL FORMS OF COMBAT..
PS: I KNOW WHITE-HAT ILLUMINATI EXIST TOO, AND I DO LIKE THOSE.
-- -- -

and what also HAS TO CHANGE, is the domain name pricing betting.

right now the web is in a situation where all of the cool domain names get gobbled up by the illuminati and the millionaire masons.

and it HAS TO END.

i want those domain names returned to the open market with their pricing set to NORMAL Top Level Domain name pricing (a few dozen dollars/euros per year, without any up front purchase price), and with NO PERMISSION FOR ANY ILLUMINATI OR MASONIC MEMBERS TO RE-PURCHASE THEM AND START THE DOMAIN BETTING GAMES AGAIN.

either you succeed at selling it for a high price for 3 years, or you lost that right for that domain name in question ENTIRELY AND FOREVER.

non-compliance will result in further action against the richest 10% of Earth by the startups community.

politicians might dismiss this as yet another business-to-business fight, but they are 100% corrupt towards the middle classes when they dismiss it.
Beware, politicians.. YOU will be held responsible for your levels of corruption during the cyberwar age (+-2020+)

Domain registration companies will need to be held to 1 new law section soon please, politicians world-wide.. .. .
And 5 years of betting opportunities for the ability to sell a domain name at a high price, will be fine too, in my opinion, and the final number of years is up to politicians and national judges of course..

And if the Republicans or world-wide conservative / traditionalist / rich-families supporting parties want to now add a country wide law against 'foreign. lawmaking influencers', then at least think twice. Rich families already have the money advantage, and the mass media advantage, under democratic law. If you want that to stay the same, then at least give the working class a decent change to make it into the ranks of multi-millionaire status and multi-billionaire status through hard work, not just through winning the lottery.
-- -- -

TO: whitehouse.gov contact the President form :
this will soon also get posted to those 60+ recipient adresses on my email mailinglist; all of them are influential mass media companies, intelligence organisations, and government political parties, in both the Eastern Alliance *and* the Western Alliance of governments.

in other words : do read it, carefully.
these are *not* demands on the Biden government, they are simply a suggestion as to something that Biden can do to increase his own legacy value as a politician through his own work.
i don't know how to edit laws :)
i'm not a lawyer. i outsource that to politicians, judges, and real lawyers. :)

Last edited:
politicians and judges and lawyers should also realize that in 2 weeks time, these matters will be old news to the masses.
the masses, and the influencers, and the online activists, will have moved on to other issues, indicated by fresh news that they receive on their screens.

so put it on your agendas and/or to-do lists please, top-level politicians world-wide.

for the good of the people.

Last edited:

why supply the middle classes with only the means to become consumers on the internets, if they are prevented from becoming digital content owners??​

much easier to control users than owners

Forum List

Back