Suburu commercials are gay

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I saw a Suburu commercial that showed a woman crying because she rescued an abused dog from an animal shelter. Then they said that if you buy a Suburu, they will give money to the ASPCA.

I saw another Suburu commercial showing a woman sitting next to an old man, talking about how they met through Meals on Wheels. They both stared at the camera with blank expressions, perhaps to prove they are not real actors, I don't know.

What does any of this have to do with the decision to purchase an automobile?

It seems that liberals want an automobile that makes them feel good about themselves, so rather than save dogs or help hungry people themselves, they buy a car that says, buy this car and we'll send some money to some charity group out of the purchase price, at no additional cost to you.

Proving that liberal compassion is really about not actually doing anything to help people, just getting worked up and pretending to care.

I saw a Suburu commercial that showed a woman crying because she rescued an abused dog from an animal shelter. Then they said that if you buy a Suburu, they will give money to the ASPCA.

I saw another Suburu commercial showing a woman sitting next to an old man, talking about how they met through Meals on Wheels. They both stared at the camera with blank expressions, perhaps to prove they are not real actors, I don't know.

It seems that liberals SNIP
Dafuck does any of this have to do with "Liberals"? Or with politics at all?

It seems that liberals want an automobile that makes them feel good about themselves, so rather than save dogs or help hungry people themselves, they buy a car that says, buy this car and we'll send some money to some charity group out of the purchase price, at no additional cost to you.

Proving that liberal compassion is really about not actually doing anything to help people, just getting worked up and pretending to care.
This is the filthiest commercial on TV.
They lost my business forever. (not that I drink beer)

If you spend all your time thinking about silly crap like this, you need go out and interact with people. Get a life.

If you spend all your time thinking about silly crap like this, you need go out and interact with people. Get a life.
You have posted more than 22,000 times in two years, so it is you that needs to get a life.

You have posted more than 22,000 times in two years, so it is you that needs to get a life.

I don't spend my time whining about silly commercials.

You certainly set yourself up for that one, BULLDOG. :p

The closest I get to being gay is that I like many of the Suburu commercials. The world needs more love.

That being said, I realize that the Suburu company simply wants our money.

You certainly set yourself up for that one, BULLDOG. :p

Funny --- I had it scored the other way 'round. :dunno:

The closest I get to being gay is that I like many of the Suburu commercials. The world needs more love.

I suspect they might also like us to spell their name right.
Subaru is the Japanese name for the Pleiades, hence the logo.

Damn Op one of the most surprising titles ever were talking trump and Hillary.. I am so focused on that.. And you talk car commercials

You made me spill a bud light laughing so hard you owe me..

The commercials look like a bunch of greedy Japanese businessmen got together, learned in some salesman's report that there's a particularly naive group of potential buyers in America called "liberals", and cynically put together an advertising campaign to get these "liberals" to purchase their product.

Note that the commercials won't mention that the Subaru comes from a country that still kills whales and dolphins.

Any one here ever own a Subaru?

I remember them back in the 80s and Joe Subaru.. It was a major joke.. In the 1990s

Haven't you claimed to be an attorney? Yet the car's name is spelled Subaru, not Suburu as you spelled it. That explains why you spend so much time on USMB, not too many clients are in need of an illiterate attorney, I would surmise.

Haven't you claimed to be an attorney? Yet the car's name is spelled Subaru, not Suburu as you spelled it. That explains why you spend so much time on USMB, not too many clients are in need of an illiterate attorney, I would surmise.
LOL, you're a piece of shit.

The commercials look like a bunch of greedy Japanese businessmen got together, learned in some salesman's report that there's a particularly naive group of potential buyers in America called "liberals", and cynically put together an advertising campaign to get these "liberals" to purchase their product.

Ummmm.....yyyyeah.
And the logic here looks like you've been using furniture polish as a salad dressing.

Forum List

Back