Stupid SUV's

No I had a piano in my MINI and called it a piano.
I'll see if I can find an image...

--- here, something like this. Although this is an 8-octave; my Dad's might have been 7.

Yes, a keyboard with a stand. Did you know that they ship that "piano" disassembled? I did, which is why I know you didn't have a piano in your backseat.

http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/PRO_2012/OM/CE220_EN_20110823.pdf

Page 60

I'm sure they do; that's irrelevant. Kawai wasn't involved; my Dad owned that piano since 1983. Obviously I disassembled it in similar fashion and reassembled on the other end when we gave it to my niece. And I didn't need a pdf; I just figured it out.

As I said - I love a challenge.

This is the most tangentially challenged thread ever. Never did get a straight answer on the vagina monologue though...

Like I said, you had a keyboard in your backseat, not a piano.

Blessèd are we that Milli Henry has the time to take out from keeping the Radio John Birch antenna affixed to its birch tree (the one with the switches of coarse) to grace us with his incisively biting wisdom in these presents. By gum.

I suspect the word you're groping for is ahimsa. Having said that, death to bunnies. Or anything else that looks at my garden with a rapacious drool. :death:

There is no such thing as "leftovers". Because when I deliver -- I deliver.
Much like here. :eusa_angel:

Just ask --- Rachel Carson. :eusa_shifty:

If your delivery services are on a par with your posting here that keyboard must be at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Yes, a keyboard with a stand. Did you know that they ship that "piano" disassembled? I did, which is why I know you didn't have a piano in your backseat.

http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/PRO_2012/OM/CE220_EN_20110823.pdf

Page 60

I'm sure they do; that's irrelevant. Kawai wasn't involved; my Dad owned that piano since 1983. Obviously I disassembled it in similar fashion and reassembled on the other end when we gave it to my niece. And I didn't need a pdf; I just figured it out.

This is the most tangentially challenged thread ever. Never did get a straight answer on the vagina monologue though...

No, it's still a piano. The keyboard is one part of a piano. Other parts could be the harp (in a traditional piano) or the circuitry (in a digital) and the pedals. Which gives us kind of an unfortunate redundancy: why would we call it a "digital piano"? What can you play it with other than digits?

I know there's a thumb piano but that's a different animal.

And btw -- "as I said", not "like" :)

Last edited:
Blessèd are we that Milli Henry has the time to take out from keeping the Radio John Birch antenna affixed to its birch tree (the one with the switches of coarse) to grace us with his incisively biting wisdom in these presents. By gum.

I suspect the word you're groping for is ahimsa. Having said that, death to bunnies. Or anything else that looks at my garden with a rapacious drool. :death:

There is no such thing as "leftovers". Because when I deliver -- I deliver.
Much like here. :eusa_angel:

Just ask --- Rachel Carson. :eusa_shifty:

If your delivery services are on a par with your posting here that keyboard must be at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

You mean I'm that deep? :eusa_eh:

I do try to dumb down for the proles... maybe I don't try enough. :redface:

No, it's still a piano. The keyboard is one part of a piano. Other parts could be the harp (in a traditional piano) or the circuitry (in a digital) and the pedals. Which gives us kind of an unfortunate redundancy: why would we call it a "digital piano"? What can you play it with other than digits?

Pianos have harps, keyboards don't. That is why pianos sound better than keyboards.

Pianos have harps, keyboards don't. That is why pianos sound better than keyboards.

Didn't say they do; I said the keyboard and the harp are elements that make up a piano.

I'm sitting right next to a piano. It has a keyboard. If it did not have a keyboard, it wouldn't be a complete piano. Nor could I play it except via alternate method such as strumming the harp. Matter o' fact I actually removed that keyboard in order to get the thing in here and reassembled it inside -- which was the point at which it became a piano again.

(/SO ontopic)

Last edited:
oulVagina cars are only for douches...omg someone said something funny about minis and the douches that drive them, I swore I was going to remember it so I could share it here but damn if I haven't forgotten...

That's what I get for getting freaking dental work done. what a nightmare.

oulVagina cars are only for douches...omg someone said something funny about minis and the douches that drive them, I swore I was going to remember it so I could share it here but damn if I haven't forgotten...

That's what I get for getting freaking dental work done. what a nightmare.

Hey, biting sarcasm requires maintenance, by gum. :D

Let's put your link for that definition right after the one that documents how all NASCAR drivers are better than I. You know, keep things in order.

I didn't mention the time I went into a ramp I didn't think was coming up yet at 40 mph on a wet road with a piano in the back seat? That was kinda fun. Did you ever see "The Italian Job"? :lol: As noted from the outset here, it's all about centre of gravity.

Again, no rollover, not even close. The funny thing was there was a cop right across the street. He just waved and went on.

You had a piano in the back seat of a Mini? Am I supposed to believe that?

Believe it. Drove it from here to Pennsylvania. :D

If it hasn't sunk in by now... I love a challenge.

(answering edit): it was an electronic piano (Kawai) of I'd say early '80s vintage. Quite heavy.
I believe what Shroeder plays is a toy piano. This was real - my Dad's.

It was not a piano. It was an ORGAN!

Last edited:
This thread has definitely taken a turn for the stupid.

And it wasn't brilliant to begin with.

Thanks, Pogo!

With all due humility I could never have done it alone.

And it's been educational, learning about vagina cars and such.

rofl_logo.jpg

Forum List

Back