Stupid SUV's

OK, there's the line...

....... but what does it mean?

Wait, I know
wv8yll.jpg

It's something every guy wants that's fun for a quick jaunt but costs an arm and a leg to fuel and maintain? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Funny, they're saying exactly the same thing I am about being alert. Are you posting flames on their site telling them that I said they're full of shit?

This IS NASCAR country. This is literally where the legendary NASCAR drivers learned their craft, running moonshine in the dry counties evading the law. Look up "Junior Johnson".

Now then --- link to your study judging"NASCAR drivers" (all of them I guess) to be better drivers than I?

You just noted, they crash; yet I don't.

:eusa_whistle:

Didn't you say that it is impossible to get up to 60 on the roads you drive? I guaran-fuckin-tee that a moonshiner can hit 60 on the roads you drive. Fuck, I bet I could, even in a crappy Mini.

No, you're not getting anywhere near my MINI. Fuggetaboudit.

Moonshiners and the cops who pursue them are beholden to the same laws of centrifugal force. The great equalizer.

And there's no such thing as a "crappy" MINI. Not around here anyways.

Minis are, by definition, crappy.

By the way, unless the cars are rotating centrifugal force doesn't come into play.

Squirrels are rats in trees. And they vandalize my bird feeders. Do the math.

I did, you are dead.

Then isn't it strange I'm still here, nobody's ever been hurt in all my driving since the Johnson Administration (1865-1869 - Wiki)?

This recalls the episode with the second F-150, the one who decided he was coming back onto the road and not turning right after all, attempting to occupy the space I was by then in. With a motorcycle coming the other way on a 2-lane. We got it done. :thup:

The truck took off though. That taillight repair cost me a good three inches of packing tape. :mad:

If you were as good as you claim you wouldn't have needed the packing tape.

Didn't you say that it is impossible to get up to 60 on the roads you drive? I guaran-fuckin-tee that a moonshiner can hit 60 on the roads you drive. Fuck, I bet I could, even in a crappy Mini.

Moonshiners and the cops who pursue them are beholden to the same laws of centrifugal force. The great equalizer.

Let's put your link for that definition right after the one that documents how all NASCAR drivers are better than I. You know, keep things in order.

By the way, unless the cars are rotating centrifugal force doesn't come into play.

I didn't mention the time I went into a ramp I didn't think was coming up yet at 40 mph on a wet road with a piano in the back seat? That was kinda fun. Did you ever see "The Italian Job"? :lol: As noted from the outset here, it's all about centre of gravity.

Again, no rollover, not even close. The funny thing was there was a cop right across the street. He just waved and went on.

Last edited:
I did, you are dead.

Then isn't it strange I'm still here, nobody's ever been hurt in all my driving since the Johnson Administration (1865-1869 - Wiki)?

This recalls the episode with the second F-150, the one who decided he was coming back onto the road and not turning right after all, attempting to occupy the space I was by then in. With a motorcycle coming the other way on a 2-lane. We got it done. :thup:

The truck took off though. That taillight repair cost me a good three inches of packing tape. :mad:

If you were as good as you claim you wouldn't have needed the packing tape.

It wasn't really needed. I just didn't want rattling. I'm attuned to what's going on and that means all four senses. The reality is if I wasn't as able as I claim then either I or the motorcyclist would have been in deep doo-doo. I'll take a cracked taillight lens over personal injury any day -- your mileage may vary.

You quoted me.

I quoted you about him. "That" refers to the poster who committed the faux pas.

The one where you claimed that there is only one Peoria?

I'm afraid there's no such thing.

But if there is, feel free to insert that link after the link that defines MINIs as "crappy", after the affidavit from all NASCAR drivers explaining how they're all better drivers than I.

And keep that "crappy" crap on the QT at least until I sell the car, K? Because the rest of the world holds them in high esteem, which was a buying point. Resale value.

Let's put your link for that definition right after the one that documents how all NASCAR drivers are better than I. You know, keep things in order.

I didn't mention the time I went into a ramp I didn't think was coming up yet at 40 mph on a wet road with a piano in the back seat? That was kinda fun. Did you ever see "The Italian Job"? :lol: As noted from the outset here, it's all about centre of gravity.

Again, no rollover, not even close. The funny thing was there was a cop right across the street. He just waved and went on.

You had a piano in the back seat of a Mini? Am I supposed to believe that? Was it one of those baby grands like Schroeder has?

Last edited:

You had a piano in the back seat of a Mini? Am I supposed to believe that?

Believe it. Drove it from here to Pennsylvania. :D

If it hasn't sunk in by now... I love a challenge.

(answering edit): it was an electronic piano (Kawai) of I'd say early '80s vintage. Quite heavy.
I believe what Shroeder plays is a toy piano. This was real - my Dad's.

Last edited:

(answering edit): it was an electronic piano (Kawai) of I'd say early '80s vintage. Quite heavy.

In other words, you had a keyboard in your Mini, and called it a piano.

No I had a piano in my MINI and called it a piano.
I'll see if I can find an image...

--- here, something like this. Although this is an 8-octave; my Dad's might have been 7.

Last edited:

--- here, something like this. Although this is an 8-octave; my Dad's might have been 7.

Yes, a keyboard with a stand. Did you know that they ship that "piano" disassembled? I did, which is why I know you didn't have a piano in your backseat.

http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/PRO_2012/OM/CE220_EN_20110823.pdf

Page 60

Yes, a keyboard with a stand. Did you know that they ship that "piano" disassembled? I did, which is why I know you didn't have a piano in your backseat.

http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/PRO_2012/OM/CE220_EN_20110823.pdf

Page 60

I'm sure they do; that's irrelevant. Kawai wasn't involved; my Dad owned that piano since 1983. Obviously I disassembled it in similar fashion and reassembled on the other end when we gave it to my niece. And I didn't need a pdf; I just figured it out.

As I said - I love a challenge.

This is the most tangentially challenged thread ever. Never did get a straight answer on the vagina monologue though...

Last edited:
I'm sure they do; that's irrelevant. Kawai wasn't involved; my Dad owned that piano since 1983. Obviously I disassembled it in similar fashion and reassembled on the other end when we gave it to my niece. And I didn't need a pdf; I just figured it out.

Ah, but as a tree-hugging, bunny loving, dope-smoking liberal you DID dispose of the leftover pieces in an environmentally sound manner, did you not?

Blessèd are we that Milli Henry has the time to take out from keeping the Radio John Birch antenna affixed to its birch tree (the one with the switches of coarse) to grace us with his incisively biting wisdom in these presents. By gum.

I suspect the word you're groping for is ahimsa. Having said that, death to bunnies. Or anything else that looks at my garden with a rapacious drool. :death:

There is no such thing as "leftovers". Because when I deliver -- I deliver.
Much like here. :eusa_angel:

Just ask --- Rachel Carson. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
Naw, you're just a garden variety douche, pogo.

The only thing you deliver is inanity.

Forum List

Back