Stupid SUV's

That would be more effective if there was a post above it hahahaha.

Poor pogo. You try so hard.

Which is why you fail so magnificently.

Voilà. Now there is. :D

Whether it's above or not depends on how you have your pages set. Nevertheless you get the point, and there's nobody left except you and HereWeTrollAgain anyway.

Which is why intelligent people use the quote function.

"
Do not try to swerve around an animal!
You could lose control of your vehicle and hit a tree or another vehicle — both potentially much worse than hitting a deer. If you swerve, there’s also a chance that the animal will panic and run into your path. Instead, keep your lane position and sound your horn while braking in a controlled manner."

Deer Versus Car Accidents Increase | Fox News

rofl.gif
-- Fox Noise as source for driving advice? :lmao:

I know exactly what my cars can do and where the limit is. Again your caring concern is heartwarming but really not necessary.

And the day I start taking driving advice from Fox Noise, rather than giving it to them, is the day I look to you for tips on diplomacy.

I was going 65 when I hit the deer with the truck.
And deer stroll onto the freeway REGULARLY.

Like I said before, the more Pogo blathers, the more obvious it is that he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

And not just on this topic.

You're in Oregon. Buy a map.

And again, I never even brought up a speed. Troll boy did that. I drive for the conditions present at the time -- maybe you should too (if deer stroll out there regularly then why are you doing 65?)

The AAA gives the exact same advice, but feel free to ignore them because you think you know exactly what your car will do.

https://www.mountainwest.aaa.com/news/insurance/aaa-offers-tips-avoid-wildlife-vs-vehicle-crashes?cmp=news%252Fmember-news%252Faaa-offers-tips-avoid-wildlife-vs-vehicle-crashes

Funny, they're saying exactly the same thing I am about being alert. Are you posting flames on their site telling them that I said they're full of shit?

NASCAR drivers are orders of magnitude better than you at driving, and they still crash.

This IS NASCAR country. This is literally where the legendary NASCAR drivers learned their craft, running moonshine in the dry counties evading the law. Look up "Junior Johnson".

Now then --- link to your study judging"NASCAR drivers" (all of them I guess) to be better drivers than I?

You just noted, they crash; yet I don't.

:eusa_whistle:

Um, I'm older than you m'dear. Don't worry about me. I'm flattered at your concern for my well being but of course I'm used to that by now. ;)

And yes I am unaware of incidents that have have never happened. But I tell you what, one of my F-150 encounters was on such a two-lane with a motorcycle coming the other way. The F-150 turned off to the right and then decided he wasn't turning right after all and wanted instead to be in the space where I was. We got out of that with nobody impacted except for my cracked taillight lens.

I go out there prepared for this kind of thing. So sue me.

If you are aware of everything that goes on around you how do you maintain a two second cushion between your car the car following you?

Noxious gas. :eusa_shhh:

I knew it, you aren't as good a driver as you think.

That would be more effective if there was a post above it hahahaha.

Poor pogo. You try so hard.

Which is why you fail so magnificently.

Voilà. Now there is. :D

Whether it's above or not depends on how you have your pages set. Nevertheless you get the point, and there's nobody left except you and HereWeTrollAgain anyway.

Which is why intelligent people use the quote function.

Look, if you're going to sit here and fling insults at Koshergrl, let me get a beer....
emot-munch.gif

Peoria is in Illinois, National Geographic Man. And it refers to the other person's location, not mine. And third, it's a placeholder name anyway.

SMH...

It is in Arizona.

City of Peoria, AZ

Not the one I invoked. And it's a placeholder anyway.

Great, I got one guy dictating what speed I go and now here comes another guy who wants to edit my atlas... I really don't need a copilot, thanks. :eusa_hand:

You said Peoria, how are we supposed to know which one you are talking about? The one in Arizona is the largest, so it would be the one well informed people think of. By the way, there are 8 more in the US.

You need a new atlas.

"
Do not try to swerve around an animal!
You could lose control of your vehicle and hit a tree or another vehicle — both potentially much worse than hitting a deer. If you swerve, there’s also a chance that the animal will panic and run into your path. Instead, keep your lane position and sound your horn while braking in a controlled manner."

Deer Versus Car Accidents Increase | Fox News

I know a guy that totaled his car and spent a month in the hospital to avoid hitting a squirrel, and he was only going 30.

I can confirm, there are a lot of bad drivers out there. :thup:

Personally I wouldn't spend a day in the hospital to avoid hitting a squirrel. I get enough grief from KG for letting turkeys cross the road.

That guy just swerved into your lane to avoid that squirrel and you have 0.13 seconds to react, what will you do?

rofl.gif
-- Fox Noise as source for driving advice? :lmao:

I know exactly what my cars can do and where the limit is. Again your caring concern is heartwarming but really not necessary.

And the day I start taking driving advice from Fox Noise, rather than giving it to them, is the day I look to you for tips on diplomacy.

You're in Oregon. Buy a map.

And again, I never even brought up a speed. Troll boy did that. I drive for the conditions present at the time -- maybe you should too (if deer stroll out there regularly then why are you doing 65?)

The AAA gives the exact same advice, but feel free to ignore them because you think you know exactly what your car will do.

https://www.mountainwest.aaa.com/ne...offers-tips-avoid-wildlife-vs-vehicle-crashes

Funny, they're saying exactly the same thing I am about being alert. Are you posting flames on their site telling them that I said they're full of shit?

NASCAR drivers are orders of magnitude better than you at driving, and they still crash.

This IS NASCAR country. This is literally where the legendary NASCAR drivers learned their craft, running moonshine in the dry counties evading the law. Look up "Junior Johnson".

Now then --- link to your study judging"NASCAR drivers" (all of them I guess) to be better drivers than I?

Didn't you say that it is impossible to get up to 60 on the roads you drive? I guaran-fuckin-tee that a moonshiner can hit 60 on the roads you drive. Fuck, I bet I could, even in a crappy Mini.

Not the one I invoked. And it's a placeholder anyway.

Great, I got one guy dictating what speed I go and now here comes another guy who wants to edit my atlas... I really don't need a copilot, thanks. :eusa_hand:

You said Peoria, how are we supposed to know which one you are talking about? The one in Arizona is the largest, so it would be the one well informed people think of. By the way, there are 8 more in the US.

You need a new atlas.

Soon as I find an atlas of placeholders, I'm whippin' my wallet out.

It's gotta have East Jipip though.

Yeah I coulda gone with "Springfield" but the Muse said no. :nono:

Last edited:
I know a guy that totaled his car and spent a month in the hospital to avoid hitting a squirrel, and he was only going 30.

Personally I wouldn't spend a day in the hospital to avoid hitting a squirrel. I get enough grief from KG for letting turkeys cross the road.

That guy just swerved into your lane to avoid that squirrel and you have 0.13 seconds to react, what will you do?

Squirrels are rats in trees. And they vandalize my bird feeders. Do the math.

I did, you are dead.

https://www.mountainwest.aaa.com/ne...offers-tips-avoid-wildlife-vs-vehicle-crashes

Didn't you say that it is impossible to get up to 60 on the roads you drive? I guaran-fuckin-tee that a moonshiner can hit 60 on the roads you drive. Fuck, I bet I could, even in a crappy Mini.

No, you're not getting anywhere near my MINI. Fuggetaboudit.

Moonshiners and the cops who pursue them are beholden to the same laws of centrifugal force. The great equalizer.

And there's no such thing as a "crappy" MINI. Not around here anyways.

I did, you are dead.

Then isn't it strange I'm still here, nobody's ever been hurt in all my driving since the Johnson Administration (1865-1869 - Wiki)?

This recalls the episode with the second F-150, the one who decided he was coming back onto the road and not turning right after all, attempting to occupy the space I was by then in. With a motorcycle coming the other way on a 2-lane. We got it done. :thup:

The truck took off though. That taillight repair cost me a good three inches of packing tape. :mad:

Please tell me that Pogo doesn't drive a mini cooper.
What is it that they said on the Other Guys?

Oh yeah.."I feel like I'm driving around in a vagina".

Please tell me that Pogo doesn't drive a mini cooper.
What is it that they said on the Other Guys?

Oh yeah.."I feel like I'm driving around in a vagina".

What does that even mean? It's wet? Well I did leave the window open once...

But if you mean tight.........OH yes. :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgGRwbvj5z4]The Other Guys 1080p - I feel like we're literally driving around in a vagina - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back