'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career because of a highly flawed right-wing poll: analysis

I'd love to see him as a host on OAN or Fox. He understands people and he's worked in the media for years.

Who cares? He is a grown man with a net worth, north of 75 Million Dollar$. That is got to hell money in anybody's book. Also, I doubt we have seen the last of Scott or Dilbert. He's the darling cartoonist of the right, now.
I think he made a business decision and is going to start a new career fighting Woke-ism.

Superbadbrutha you see this?

these crackers think black people can be racist. You better set them straight or soon you'll be the racist you claim to hate.
I think you're a fucking moron. I don't think you're worth spit, yet we probably share the same absence of melanin in our skin tone. It seems like a real dilemma for magaturds. Not so much for people with a functioning brain. :itsok:

I think you're a fucking moron. I don't think you're worth spit, yet we probably share the same absence of melanin in our skin tone. It seems like a real dilemma for magaturds. Not so much for people with a functioning brain. :itsok:
Well obviously, you never talked to real black democrats before. I have.

If you believe black people can be racist, do you ever call out black people for being racist?

Well obviously, you never talked to real black democrats before. I have.
I don't believe you.
If you believe black people can be racist, do you ever call out black people for being racist?
I have, yes. And sometimes even black people can even admit when they've acted like a fool, just like most normal fucking people can.. Now, I know this anecdote might have just short circuited your tiny magaturd mind, but black people are just like everyone on the planet.

Forum List

Back