Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

He is? Still or again? :eusa_shhh:

No crime committed by having a rally. A person having a rally is not responsible for the actions of other people. Yes he did try to prevent certification. Now show me the law that says he couldn't. There was no crime in his free speech. I posted the video and you can't post any evidence of any crime committed. I know how much you Communists hate the US Constitution, but it's still the law of the land.
"Yes He Did Try To Prevent Certification".

Thanks!

Bullshit, he had specific plans to try to prevent certification.

We don't convict and imprison people based on their plans. We convict and imprison people on their actions. Go back and watch the short video I posted. He said right there that they were going to rally to have OUR REPUBLICAN CONGRESS PEOPLE not certify the election. Not violence or the attenders of the rally itself. He also immediately said WE ARE GOING TO MARCH TO THE CAPITOL PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY.

I wasn't talking with his issues in the military, I was talking with his charge and conviction that put him in a Russian prison. It's likely bogus and they just wanted him for a bargaining chip in the future. And I don't buy this "I forgot" stuff for one minute. If you are a dope head and know there's the slightest possibility you may have missed some dope somewhere in your luggage or purse, you make sure it's not in there.

And there you go. Her treatment there was "far more than she deserved." See, you are basing that on your standards and not theirs. That's what I'm talking about. When you go to another country, you base everything on their standards.
Sure ray, we just need change the race of the basketball player and the military person to have you argue the opposite, right.

We don't convict and imprison people based on their plans. We convict and imprison people on their actions. Go back and watch the short video I posted. He said right there that they were going to rally to have OUR REPUBLICAN CONGRESS PEOPLE not certify the election. Not violence or the attenders of the rally itself. He also immediately said WE ARE GOING TO MARCH TO THE CAPITOL PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY.
So, we don't arrest and convict people for planning to commit a crime? Did Michigan Governor Whitmer actually get kidnapped then?

Trump's actions were in plotting to prevent certification and then refusing to try to stop the MAGA crowd from breaking into the Congressional chambers.

He was impeached for his actions.

I don't know how many times this has to be repeated in this topic: but Trump didn't make any deals because what they were offering were bad trades, just like the one Dementia accepted.
Nope...

It was asked and Trump Admin did fucking nothing except refuse a deal...

But he let 5000 Taliban go, they were the worst of the worst.... Killers of US Soldiers...

Trump is a shit at dealing... He was considered a joke internationally, it was like letting a second car sale guy and his daughter loose on international diplomacy....

Trump got continually owned in international deals... He didn't even know he was getting screwed...

I don't know how many times this has to be repeated in this topic: but Trump didn't make any deals because what they were offering were bad trades, just like the one Dementia accepted.
So Trump decided that getting a US Citizen out Russia wasn't worth giving them a high profile prisoner...

How is that a bad trade? So punishing a Russian is more important than freeing a US Citizen.....

Much like Trump, you struggle to understand what trade is..

I pretty sure if you have a plan to kill your wife and you share that with someone, you are going to prison...

Planning to commit a crime is the same as doing the crime...

Trump's big problem is when they ask the simple questions....
  • We you saw the people storming the Capitol, why didn't you send reinforcements?
  • Why did you say that the Vice President deserves to die?
  • Why did you ignore pleas from your own party to send help?
  • You proclaimed that the election was stolen from you send a mob to the Capitol to protest. You knew they were armed and asked that they keep there arms. It turned violent and you ignored your sworn duty at let it continue...

Ray, you truly are an idiot who doesn't know much. YES, you CAN be convicted for planning a crime. Just go on the Google machine and type in "convicted for planning a crime" and you will see many instances where people have been convicted for planning something that they didn't actually carry out. The people who planned to kidnap the Michigan governor (but were stopped before they did it) comes readily to mind. Not only were they arrested and convicted, but were also sentenced and are now doing time in jail.

Ray, you truly are an idiot who doesn't know much. YES, you CAN be convicted for planning a crime. Just go on the Google machine and type in "convicted for planning a crime" and you will see many instances where people have been convicted for planning something that they didn't actually carry out. The people who planned to kidnap the Michigan governor (but were stopped before they did it) comes readily to mind. Not only were they arrested and convicted, but were also sentenced and are now doing time in jail.

But there was no planning of any crime. The Communists are making it all up. There is no crime in trying to encourage your reps to not certify an election via a rally. If there is, show me this law that violates our US Constitution.

I pretty sure if you have a plan to kill your wife and you share that with someone, you are going to prison...

Planning to commit a crime is the same as doing the crime...

Trump's big problem is when they ask the simple questions....
  • We you saw the people storming the Capitol, why didn't you send reinforcements?
  • Why did you say that the Vice President deserves to die?
  • Why did you ignore pleas from your own party to send help?
  • You proclaimed that the election was stolen from you send a mob to the Capitol to protest. You knew they were armed and asked that they keep there arms. It turned violent and you ignored your sworn duty at let it continue...

WTF did you get the idea it's the President in charge of security anywhere on the property? It's not, it's the Pentagons call and they delayed sending the NG for hours. Trump had zero to do with it because it's not his job. Remember it was Trump who said he would have the NG there from the beginning of the day. It was the Capitol police chief that didn't want them there.

Forum List

Back