Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

So Trump decided that getting a US Citizen out Russia wasn't worth giving them a high profile prisoner...

How is that a bad trade? So punishing a Russian is more important than freeing a US Citizen.....

Much like Trump, you struggle to understand what trade is..

I know what trade is. I used the analogy before: if you are playing a game of chess, you don't sacrifice your queen for a pawn. It's a stupid trade-off. This guy is not only high-profile, but a dangerous man as well if he gets back into the selling of arms business. So tell me, how many dead bodies was this worthless basketball player worth because she's an American?

Trump's actions were in plotting to prevent certification and then refusing to try to stop the MAGA crowd from breaking into the Congressional chambers.

He was impeached for his actions.

Yes, we know. An impeachment with no impeachable charges. That's how the Communist party works, and hopefully will be paying dearly for it next year.

He wasn't near the Capitol when they broke in. They started before he finished his speech.

Sure ray, we just need change the race of the basketball player and the military person to have you argue the opposite, right.

Ah, I see you're getting desperate when you bring out the race card when race wasn't even being discussed.

I know what trade is. I used the analogy before: if you are playing a game of chess, you don't sacrifice your queen for a pawn. It's a stupid trade-off. This guy is not only high-profile, but a dangerous man as well if he gets back into the selling of arms business. So tell me, how many dead bodies was this worthless basketball player worth because she's an American?

I'd say that she's worth more than a Marine who was disloyal to the Corps and ended up getting kicked out with a Bad Conduct Discharge for larceny. BTW, he was an administrative clerk who was trusted, but failed to live up to that trust.

Yes, we know. An impeachment with no impeachable charges. That's how the Communist party works, and hopefully will be paying dearly for it next year.

He wasn't near the Capitol when they broke in. They started before he finished his speech.
You are full of shit, everybody and their mother was screaming into Trump's ear to address his MAGA nuts.

Last edited:
WTF did you get the idea it's the President in charge of security anywhere on the property? It's not, it's the Pentagons call and they delayed sending the NG for hours. Trump had zero to do with it because it's not his job. Remember it was Trump who said he would have the NG there from the beginning of the day. It was the Capitol police chief that didn't want them there.
They wouldn't have needed the NG or anyone else if Trump had just ordered HIS fucking mob to go home instead of watching the violence on the teeeeveeee & playing with himself because he was getting off on what he saw, fool.

But there was no planning of any crime. The Communists are making it all up. There is no crime in trying to encourage your reps to not certify an election via a rally. If there is, show me this law that violates our US Constitution.
You seemed to think differently when you claimed that planning was not a crime

You seemed to think differently when you claimed that planning was not a crime

It isn't when there is no crime being planned. Trump can plan anything he likes and if he's not planning on breaking any laws, you can't charge or convict him on anything.

They wouldn't have needed the NG or anyone else if Trump had just ordered HIS fucking mob to go home instead of watching the violence on the teeeeveeee & playing with himself because he was getting off on what he saw, fool.

No moron, the President is not in charge of security. That's what the Pentagon is for. And the SS wouldn't let him near the Capitol when violence was going on. Trump couldn't call of anything. It's not his job.

I'd say that she's worth more than a Marine who was disloyal to the Corps and ended up getting kicked out with a Bad Conduct Discharge for larceny. BTW, he was an administrative clerk who was trusted, but failed to live up to that trust.

Dodge noted. So one more time: how many dead bodies, perhaps American dead bodies is she worth?

She hates America. She despises the National Anthem. She deserves to rot in that Russian gulag.
Brittney Griner the man.jpeg

It's HE not HER. Biden hates America, traded HIM, who hates America for the arms dealer who hates America to Putin who hates America.

No moron, the President is not in charge of security. That's what the Pentagon is for. And the SS wouldn't let him near the Capitol when violence was going on. Trump couldn't call of anything. It's not his job.
You really are an idiot. When the violence started everyone around Trump in the W.H. pleaded with that fuck to issue a statement telling HIS mob to leave the Capital. That motherfucker refused because he loved what he saw including cops getting their skulls bashed in & members of Congress hiding from those animals who were hunting them. a

trump was hoping that his buddies would stop the certification on his behalf so the transfer of power would not take place.

 YOU GOT THAT?

He could have called off his MAGArats at any point and waited almost four hours to do so. When he finally did… they went home

Really? The Pentagon is for security? Please..............explain to us all how that works outside of the military.

Really? The Pentagon is for security? Please..............explain to us all how that works outside of the military.

I'll do one better. I'll let you read about it.

Forum List

Back