Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

Speaks volumes about your morals defending a career criminal. You're no better then he is.

And you can't point to one legitimate crime. The crime the Communists listed are all manufactured and Thought Police crimes. But we don't live by your Holy Bible, the book 1984 just yet. So like I said, payback is a bitch and I don't want to hear one complaint from you in the peanut gallery because your side started all this.

It is? Who brought up race, you or me? :eusa_shhh:
You, it’s your base motive of operation.

You walk that path everyday of blaming colored people of everything yet absolve white people of same.

Brittney Greiner is a hash smoking whatever in your racist view while white dishonorable exit from our military is total mass to you.

Sad

You walk that path everyday of blaming colored people of everything yet absolve white people of same.

Brittney Greiner is a hash smoking whatever in your racist view while white dishonorable exit from our military is total mass to you.

Sad
seems to me YOU are the only one bringing up race, Simp.

Sad

Liar. I never brought up race once in this topic. It's you that brought it up first.

She doesn't have any value in which to trade such a dangerous man for. He's been renown for providing arms to drug lords including those south of our border. She broke Russian law knowingly and paid the price for it. And I'll ask again: how many dead people would make you happy to approve the release of this dangerous person for a stupid dumb basketball player?

Liar. I never brought up race once in this topic. It's you that brought it up first.

She doesn't have any value in which to trade such a dangerous man for. He's been renown for providing arms to drug lords including those south of our border. She broke Russian law knowingly and paid the price for it. And I'll ask again: how many dead people would make you happy to approve the release of this dangerous person for a stupid dumb basketball player?
Sure, keep it narrow to a very specific post definition while ignoring all the other posts that you offer.

Brianna Talyor deserved it from a white bullet.

George Floyd deserved it too.

President Barack Obama was the worst by your white authority beliefs.

And on and on…

Still laughing, Trump's asseater? Did you like seeing Trump's ass referred to DOJ for criminal charges, Laughin Boy?

How do you think he'll present in an orange jumpsuit?
More obsession with Trump’s ass. Also completely off topic regarding “referrals” that you can wipe your ass with retard. Yes, still laughing at your desire for Trump’s ass.

More obsession with Trump’s ass. Also completely off topic regarding “referrals” that you can wipe your ass with retard. Yes, still laughing at your desire for Trump’s ass.
Those referrals are burning your ass ex laughin boy.

Get your licks in on Trump's ass while you can, time's running out.

Hey laughin boy. Want something else to cry about? The House just announced they're releasing your assbuddies tax returns. :abgg2q.jpg:

Those referrals are burning your ass ex laughin boy.

Get your licks in on Trump's ass while you can, time's running out.
No, those toilet paper “referrals” from 40 point loser Cheney and the rest of the clowns mean nothing to anybody with a brain. While your tiny brain is still obsessed over Donald Trump’s ass. What is so magical about that body part that you desire it so much? Why are you deflecting from the horrible trade your man made? That’s the subject here. Focus.

No, those toilet paper “referrals” from 40 point loser Cheney and the rest of the clowns mean nothing to anybody with a brain. While your tiny brain is still obsessed over Donald Trump’s ass. What is so magical about that body part that you desire it so much? Why are you deflecting from the horrible trade your man made? That’s the subject here. Focus.
Horrible trade? That's your opinion. An opinion that wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass.

Horrible trade? That's your opinion. An opinion that wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass.
No, that’s a FACT. And more ass talk. Stay away from people’s dogs. By the way, releasing Trump’s tax returns would mean guaranteed legal action since that’s ILLEGAL dumbfuck.

No, that’s a FACT. And more ass talk. Stay away from people’s dogs. By the way, releasing Trump’s tax returns would mean guaranteed legal action since that’s ILLEGAL dumbfuck.
No, it's not dumbfuck. The SCOTUS has spoken, dumbfuck.

No, it's not dumbfuck. The SCOTUS has spoken, dumbfuck.
Yes it is asswipe. Tax returns have been deemed private documents since Nixon’s days. SCOTUS NEVER authorized the public release of his returns liar. Now get back on topic. Biden’s screwup of trading a terrorist for a drug user.

Yes it is asswipe. Tax returns have been deemed private documents since Nixon’s days. SCOTUS NEVER authorized the public release of his returns liar. Now get back on topic. Biden’s screwup of trading a terrorist for a drug user.
Get back on Trump's ass. The returns will be released this week & if it was illegal they wouldn't be released, retard.

If your boy's tax returns made him look good his lackeys on Fox News would be drooling all over them & Trump would have released them back in 2016.

Get back on Trump's ass. The returns will be released this week & if it was illegal they wouldn't be released, retard.

If your boy's tax returns made him look good his lackeys on Fox News would be drooling all over them & Trump would have released them back in 2016.
GET ON TOPIC YOU ASS OBSESSED MORON. It is illegal, period idiot. Now, about your boy and his idiotic trade of a terrorist for a drug user....

Forum List

Back