Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

You really are an idiot. When the violence started everyone around Trump in the W.H. pleaded with that fuck to issue a statement telling HIS mob to leave the Capital. That motherfucker refused because he loved what he saw including cops getting their skulls bashed in & members of Congress hiding from those animals who were hunting them. a

trump was hoping that his buddies would stop the certification on his behalf so the transfer of power would not take place.

 YOU GOT THAT?

So give me a credible link to what you're talking about, because the President had no ability to call off anything. All his "buddies" could do is delay the process, not stop it. Only a moron would think any mob had that ability. Again, watch the video I posted of what Trump said.

Trump did jackshit for Whelan... Fucking nothing...

Biden couldn't get the Germans to give the US a convicted murdered to make a trade... But at least he was trying, I say Biden will get an offer of another deal... And guess what? It will be shit and they will accept it... Because bringing Americans home is what proper US Presidents try to do...
But let's be clear, Trump did nothing for Whelan when in charge..
Let’s be clear, you idiots had no desire to see Whelan freed (nor did you even care about him) given the comments made here in this very thread. You conveniently omit Trump getting North Korea to send back the remains of Americans killed there so the families can have a proper funeral and burial. Let’s be clear, Obama and Biden did nothing for those families when in charge.

Keep crying for your assbuddy. Wait till tomorrow when the committee totally ruins your day & his.
More ass talk. Your therapist needs to up your meds. Nobody is crying here. We’re laughing at how stupid you people are thinking BIden did something great here.

So Trump decided that getting a US Citizen out Russia wasn't worth giving them a high profile prisoner...

How is that a bad trade? So punishing a Russian is more important than freeing a US Citizen.....

Much like Trump, you struggle to understand what trade is..
Much like all Dems, common sense is foreign to you. You assholes have done nothing but whine about Whelan’s discharge, then try to act like you give a single fuck about him. You’re just another sheep who would be here singing an entirely different tune had Trump made that bad deal. And you know it.

So how was he supposed to call off the rioters and what makes you think they'd even listen?
By Twitter you twat.

And they were all carrying phones AND reading out his tweets via megaphone.

And how do i know they’d listen? Because as I SAID ( you illiterate fool) when he finally did tell them to leave… they DID

Much like all Dems, common sense is foreign to you. You assholes have done nothing but whine about Whelan’s discharge, then try to act like you give a single fuck about him. You’re just another sheep who would be here singing an entirely different tune had Trump made that bad deal. And you know it.
Reread your post. Then read your previous post.

Then call your therapist

By Twitter you twat.

And they were all carrying phones AND reading out his tweets via megaphone.

And how do i know they’d listen? Because as I SAID ( you illiterate fool) when he finally did tell them to leave… they DID

And your link to that is?????

They left after the NG got there and cleared them out. Show me this video of them reading Trump's Tweets out. That's news to me. I watched the videos most networks showed and never seen that before.

Trump was too busy robbing this Country blind & plotting treason to bother about Whelen, Laughin' Boy.

Last edited:
More ass talk. Your therapist needs to up your meds. Nobody is crying here. We’re laughing at how stupid you people are thinking BIden did something great here.
Did Trump even know who Whelen was when he went apeshit the other day, Laughin' Boy?

Did you like your guy having his ass handed back to him today?

You claimed that his tweets weren't heard by the crowd.

Were you stupid or lying?

No, I said I didn't hear of it, and if somebody did, to post it.

They left after the NG got there and cleared them out. Show me this video of them reading Trump's Tweets out. That's news to me. I watched the videos most networks showed and never seen that before.

Now, please explain to me how Trump could have possibly known somebody was reading his Tweets to the crowd over a megaphone. And......as your post clearly points out, the reading of his Tweets were three hours after the invasion of the Capitol.

Did Trump even know who Whelen was when he went apeshit the other day, Laughin' Boy?

Did you like your guy having his ass handed back to him today?
More ass obsession. Seek professional help. Those recommendations from loser Cheney and company are going right in the circular file where Cheney currently resides.

More ass obsession. Seek professional help. Those recommendations from loser Cheney and company are going right in the circular file where Cheney currently resides.
Still laughing, Trump's asseater? Did you like seeing Trump's ass referred to DOJ for criminal charges, Laughin Boy?

How do you think he'll present in an orange jumpsuit?

Still laughing, Trump's asseater? Did you like seeing Trump's ass referred to DOJ for criminal charges, Laughin Boy?

Let them have their fun. Our fun starts next year. As the saying goes, payback is a bitch.

Still can’t manage a single post without crying like a bitch about Trump, and obsessing over his ass.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

Forum List

Back