Stuff I'll never be able to do or want to do

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
  • Climb any mountain, especially Mt Everest
  • Ride a bull. Was watching some stupid sports show and they had that...seriously??? WTF?!
  • Carve marble like Michelangelo. When you paint with oil, you can go over areas you'd like to improve. Marble does not allow second chances

• Ride a bull. Was watching some stupid sports show and they had that...seriously??? WTF?!
  • Carve marble like Michelangelo. When you paint with oil, you can go over areas you'd like to improve. Marble does not allow second chances
I would LOVE to climb a mountain. Not Everest though.

I was in Colorado at about 9,000 feet and didn't like it one bit, and that's base camp for any serious mountaineer. No, thanks, not for me

I was in Colorado at about 9,000 feet and didn't like it one bit, and that's base camp for any serious mountaineer. No, thanks, not for me
Agreed man. Notice I didn't say what mountain lol.
If I did it, I would want to top it. And I aint doing no crazy shit.
Ill jump out of an airplane, though.

There was this lookout tower at the local park that I climbed up to one time. Going up wasn't too bad. Coming back down was scary as hell. Lol. :p

I don't even like going to the edge of a cliff. I feel dizzy.

I'll jump out if it's crashing. :D

Sky dive. I am deathly afraid of heights. :eek:
Why anyone would willing jump out of a percetly good airplane for thrills, is beyond me.
Would like to drive 200mph though. Anyone know how much an hour at Daytona costs?

When I was younger I used to drive like a maniac. I've chilled out with my driving a lot though. I used to take the S turns on I-95 at like 85 miles per hour. One wrong move and I could have easily flipped my car. I was a dummy. Lol. :D

I'll jump out if it's crashing. :D
Not before me... Oh, wait ladies first. :)

I have no desire at all to climb any mountains. Too cold. I did climb Cadillac Mountain in Maine and Mount Manadnock (sp?), but both had trails and were small mountains.
Only one I climbed was Eagle Mountain in Minnesota. At just over 2,000 feet, I was done and back at camp for lunch. I have done enough mountain climbing.

I have no desire at all to climb any mountains. Too cold. I did climb Cadillac Mountain in Maine and Mount Manadnock (sp?), but both had trails and were small mountains.
Only one I climbed was Eagle Mountain in Minnesota. At just over 2,000 feet, I was done and back at camp for lunch. I have done enough mountain climbing.

Not for me either. Lol.

Yeah that is a pretty good list there, I would add go deep in a submarine...although I would hitch a ride on a spaceship anyday anytime.

Nahhhh. Base camp for a serious climb is around 12,500. I've climbed quite a few mountains in my day. Never Everest though. Never had the time to devote to that one. I did climb a few mountains in New Zealand with Hillary though. The climber, not the political POS running for POTUS. Just to be clear.

Forum List

Back