Study: White liberals dumb themselves down when speaking to minorities

the right wing reports me for resorting to the fewest fallacies.

i guess i need to dumb it down some more.

You could try actually fewer fallacies. You have A LOT of them.
in right fantasy? on this board, the right wing has the most fallacies.

In your fantasy. Face it, most of what you say doesn't even relate to the subject. You just like the way the words sound.
just right wing hearsay and soothsay.

In your fantasy. Face it, most of what you say doesn't even relate to the subject. You just like the way the words sound.

You're impervious to fact and reason, and have yet to actually present a current argument.

so you think, THIS time you got him?

This time?

I mean you were sure he was a goner, like what, 30 times before?

so yea, THIS time

I always knew we had to get control of the house to impeach him.

Should have never gone this far. The GOP should have realized that he was nut and invoked the 25th Amendment, but keep drinking the koolaid.

You do know the Senate has to agree, right? Impeach him now and you go nowhere except to failure in 2020. If you attack the king, better make sure you kill him.

Trump’s approval ratings prove all that the Democratic Party needs.

You're impervious to fact and reason, and have yet to actually present a current argument.
the right wing can claim whatever they want. i don't take you seriously simply because you have inferior arguments that will always lose in any superior court.

You do know the Senate has to agree, right? Impeach him now and you go nowhere except to failure in 2020. If you attack the king, better make sure you kill him.

The Republicans failed to impeach Clinton in 1999, and still won the White House in 2000.... so that's not an argument. And the charges against Clinton were utter bullshit. Lying about a blow job.

If Trump is impeached, you really can't wash that stain off. even if impeachment fails in the Senate, Trump will be disgraced and crippled.

That said, I think you have to hit three conditions to get Republicans on board. Not that Trump is crazy and unfit for office, they already know this, they don't care.

1) The Dems had to take the house. - Done.
2) Mueller or someone has to come up with clear evidence of wrongdoing.
3) The economy has to go into a decline.

It looks like #3 is already starting to happen, and Trump isn't helping with his trade wars and his shutdowns.

So now it comes down to #2.

And the charges against Clinton were utter bullshit. Lying about a blow job.

Lying in a sexual harassment lawsuit.

The Republicans failed to impeach Clinton in 1999, and still won the White House in 2000.... so that's not an argument. And the charges against Clinton were utter bullshit. Lying about a blow job.

If Trump is impeached, you really can't wash that stain off. even if impeachment fails in the Senate, Trump will be disgraced and crippled.

That said, I think you have to hit three conditions to get Republicans on board. Not that Trump is crazy and unfit for office, they already know this, they don't care.

It looks like #3 is already starting to happen, and Trump isn't helping with his trade wars and his shutdowns.

Trump lies to Congress & the American people every day. You seem OK with that?

It is impossible for liberals to dumb down enough for Trumpettes to understand anything. Just look at Climate Change or that great tax cut or Donald Trump.

Some liberals obviously have not need to "dumb themselves down" to speak to minorities.

Waah.

Of course they do. They think minorities are too dumb to get picture ID.
We think minorities should not have to climb over a hurdle you racist fucks erect in order for them to vote.

Hurdle?
Should minorities have to get a drivers license in order to drive?
Or is that whitey keeping them down again?
We need affirmative-action driver's licenses. Those test are hard and they have numbers!

We think minorities should not have to climb over a hurdle you racist fucks erect in order for them to vote.

Hurdle?

I know it is difficult for you to fo through life as as such a fucking dumbass, but not everyone drives.

10-12% of eligible votes do not drive or have an accepted photo ID>

Pull, you head out of you stupid fucking racist ass one on a while.

Hurdle?

I know it is difficult for you to fo through life as as such a fucking dumbass, but not everyone drives.

but not everyone drives.

And the damn racists still force poor minorities to get a license to drive.
400 years of slavery and whitey is still keeping them down.

10-12% of eligible votes do not drive or have an accepted photo ID

Help them get one, you lazy bastard.

Hurdle?

but not everyone drives.

First of all, Mr Racist Fuck, the 10-12% are not all black. Some people don't drive because they don't want top or have no need to do it.. Really. Think of the elderly. or maybe disabled. But hey, you are so fucking racist it blinds you into being the total jerk you are.

Why should I help those without photo IDs when YOU & your racist POS buddies try to prevent them?

Hurdle?

Bet you every one of those fucking minorities who don't have an ID to vote suddenly have one to collect welfare benefits.

You people are so stupid, or rather you're dishonest and hope everyone else is too stupid to notice.

Hurdle?

but not everyone drives.

First of all, Mr Racist Fuck, the 10-12% are not all black. Some people don't drive because they don't want top or have no need to do it.. Really. Think of the elderly. or maybe disabled. But hey, you are so fucking racist it blinds you into being the total jerk you are.

Why should I help those without photo IDs when YOU & your racist POS buddies try to prevent them?

I'm sorry some people don't have an ID in 2019.
If you're afraid a voter ID requirement will negatively impact them, help them get one.

Or not. I don't give a shit. A-hole.

Forum List

Back