Study - The smartest people don´t want the vaxx

If nothing else, I consider it as my Civic duty. Everyone's quick to demand the rights of citizenship, few seem to realize rights come with duties. Besides I'm a nurse, I took the shot using common sense. I do not want to become a ill or die from something that is preventable. I did it for myself, my patients, my coworkers, my family, my friends, neighbors, relatives and even people I don't know. We need to beat this virus, before it when's the war.

Unfortuantely the vaxxed are gain of function labs. They are creating dangerous vaxx resistant mutations. It´s because we still get infected and spread with these vaxx.

"The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.)"

Researchers Identify Groups Hesitant About COVID-19 Vaccine

Well of course. That's because the Ph.D.s were mostly vaccinated as soon as they could get it.

But the uneducated people mostly didn't get the jab when vaccinations became available. Now they are seeing all the people dying and they are changing their mind.

Math is hard.png

Yes. Democrats can't help being rather stupid and contradict themselves constantly, not to mention the schools in blues states are notorious for socially promoting minorities since that makes their numbers look better, rather than continually wasting time trying to teach the vehemently unwilling stuff like reading and writing and basic arithmetic. But they can pretend they're successfully educating minorities, even while the death tolls and gangsterism run riot in their cities. Nevada is an outlier that gets a lot of traffic from LA thugs, so its an outlier, and of course California's state bureaucracy routinely lies about its problem children.

Hispanics have a bit stronger work ethic, but not much, and their drop out rates run 50%+ here, even when they don't have to do anything at all in school except loaf around being 'Latinos' and show up and nap at a desk a couple days a week to graduate. There is however a small demographic of highly motivated black and latino women who are very aggressively taking advantage of what is being handed to them, and they're doing outstandingly well even handicapped by stupid parents and relatives. Couple of them are constantly asking if they can have my WSJ's and books I like to read while I'm eating at the place where they work; it's stuff they were never told existed at their schools. I made them go get library cards and then I would give them the papers and books as soon as I was done with them.

Last edited:
48% of doctors are not vaccinated

And 45% of those plan to get vaccinated. 30% of practicing physicians have already had it. So, even some of those those who have already had it plan to get vaccinated as well.

AMA survey shows over 96% of doctors fully vaccinated against COVID-19
JUN 11, 2021

CHICAGO — The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions. Of the physicians who are not yet vaccinated, an additional 45 percent do plan to get vaccinated.

Why get the jab for a virus 99.5% of infected recover from completely? I’m healthy and strong. Plus I think I had it early on, after visiting Disney World. I’ve not been checked to prove it but I had all the symptoms of Covid, but maybe it was the flu. Yet they say the flu disappeared in the age of Covid. Weird, no?
Lol, still haven't crossed over that line, huh.

Why get the jab for a virus 99.5% of infected recover from completely?

That's 98% don't die from it.

Jun 15, 2021 — Almost 25% of COVID-19 Patients Develop Long-Lasting Symptoms, According to a New Report .

So your "complete recovery" percentage is more like 80%

If nothing else, I consider it as my Civic duty. Everyone's quick to demand the rights of citizenship, few seem to realize rights come with duties. Besides I'm a nurse, I took the shot using common sense. I do not want to become a ill or die from something that is preventable. I did it for myself, my patients, my coworkers, my family, my friends, neighbors, relatives and even people I don't know. We need to beat this virus, before it when's the war.
I respect your decision but I suspect it’s not based on the facts.
Lol, still haven't crossed over that line, huh.
lol. What line?

Neither was your 99.5% "complete recovery" claim.
This from an establishment source. Are they lying? Why would they lie? Lying in this manner doesn’t make money for big pharma.

Coronavirus Recovery Rates​

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.
Coronavirus Recovery

Forum List

Back