Study - The smartest people don´t want the vaxx

Can I help it if you're stupid?

They said it was between 97% and 99.75%

That averages out to 98.4%, and that's survival, not "complete recovery"
Lol. I gave you what you asked for now you bitch like a little school girl. WTF!

The dumbest people in the nation are you idiots who blindly trust a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to make their health care decisions.
The dumbest people in the nation are the undereducated, camo donning, MAGA wearing, goat ropers who blindly trust a bloated, narcissistic, lying, orange individual to make their health care decisions.

And 45% of those plan to get vaccinated. 30% of practicing physicians have already had it. So, even some of those those who have already had it plan to get vaccinated as well.
many of the health workers won't take it either.

Unfortunately, there's a virus spreads very easily and seems to be everywhere. There is no safe Haven. Even the vaccinated are having breakthrough cases, fortunately most of them have very mild symptoms, only a very few will need hospitalization and even less will die from it. This is, as they say, a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
It appears that the false sense of security among the vaccinated has led to the expanded transmission of the variant. The number of infected is probably significantly higher than what is reported because the lack of symptoms among the vaccinated discourages testing.
Those of us outliers, whose lifestyles are mainly outdoors and infrequently involve indoor gatherings, are in a wait-and-see position, hopeful that the others generate that herd immunity. Not unlike waiting out a flu season.
I call it pragmatism.

Unfortunately, there's a virus spreads very easily and seems to be everywhere. There is no safe Haven. Even the vaccinated are having breakthrough cases, fortunately most of them have very mild symptoms, only a very few will need hospitalization and even less will die from it. This is, as they say, a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Our government is insisting that you let them inject something into your body.
And they insist that cures for covid are off limits. <<<< Does that not raise some red flags among you?
People in hospitals begging for Ivermectin are simply told, "No." There is no hydroxy to give to patients all of a sudden. And now, monoclonal antibodies are off limits thanks to our government. <Because of "inequality"!!! Are you f-ing kidding ? Do you see a control pattern here?

Our government set this whole pandemic into motion. Obama and Fauci caused this catastrophe. They sent this virus, grown on our soil, to China with 3.7 million dollars to gain specific functions, then be released. None of this was "accidental". Neither is their genetic therapy/vaccine...

I'd be interested in finding out just what functions 3.7 million dollars bought. Was infertility one of the functions? Was your ability to spread covid while being asymptomatic one of the functions?
1632075244209.png

If you expect grandchildren some day, keep your children away from the spike proteins produced by the covid "vaccine".

Last edited:
Our government is insisting that you let them inject something into your body.
And they insist that cures for covid are off limits. <<<< Does that not raise some red flags among you?
People in hospitals begging for Ivermectin are simply told, "No." There is no hydroxy to give to patients all of a sudden. And now, monoclonal antibodies are off limits thanks to our government. <Because of "inequality"!!! Are you f-ing kidding ? Do you see a control pattern here?

Our government set this whole pandemic into motion. Obama and Fauci caused this catastrophe. They sent this virus, grown on our soil, to China with 3.7 million dollars to gain specific functions, then be released. None of this was "accidental". Neither is their genetic therapy/vaccine...

I'd be interested in finding out just what functions 3.7 million dollars bought. Was infertility one of the functions? Was your ability to spread covid while being asymptomatic one of the functions?
View attachment 541431
Conspiracy theories are just lies. The vaccines work they are saving lives. At this point anybody that doesn't get vaccinated should be allowed to get sick and die and not be allowed to waste hospital resources, they did this to themselves their ignorance won out. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Think of these idiots as cattle, and let them slaughter themselves. if they don't care about themselves what can you do. Biden is trying so hard to get everyone protected, but I think it's time to give up on these fools. So be it.

Conspiracy theories are just lies. The vaccines work they are saving lives. At this point anybody that doesn't get vaccinated should be allowed to get sick and die and not be allowed to waste hospital resources, they did this to themselves their ignorance won out. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Think of these idiots as cattle, and let them slaughter themselves. if they don't care about themselves what can you do. Biden is trying so hard to get everyone protected, but I think it's time to give up on these fools. So be it.
I got my injection 2 weeks ago, mainly so I could acquire my nazi travel papers. For the past week I’ve been sick as a dog. First time in a couple of years. I attended an indoor meeting with 100+ white vaccinated democrats and they made me ill. I’m waiting on my test results.

Trying to avoid the truth by declaring it a conspiracy, is old hat.
Talk to me about the virtue of spike proteins. The absence of viable treatments the government won't allow us to have. Insisting that we allow the government to inject what ever they want into our children.
The conspiracy brush off technique doesn't work anymore. Read the post below yours and tell him he is a conspirator too...

I got my injection 2 weeks ago, mainly so I could acquire my nazi travel papers. For the past week I’ve been sick as a dog. First time in a couple of years. I attended an indoor meeting with 100+ white vaccinated democrats and they made me ill. I’m waiting on my test results.
Actually a virus got you sick, and it's nobody's fault except maybe your own for not getting the vaccine sooner.

Actually a virus got you sick, and it's nobody's fault except maybe your own for not getting the vaccine sooner.
Nope. The vaccine is supposed to suppress symptoms. That hasn’t happened.
A room full of vaccinated people who falsely believe the vaccines prevent transmission is a room full of vaccinated people putting others at risk.

Forum List

Back