Study - The smartest people don´t want the vaxx

"The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.)"

Researchers Identify Groups Hesitant About COVID-19 Vaccine

Pretty much the same map....
1628239041773.png

1628239228779.png

As a group; the dumbest people in the nation are in the South and upper Rocky Mountain areas.. They're also the least vaccinated.

View attachment 522127

View attachment 522129

As a group; the dumbest people in the nation are in the South and upper Rocky Mountain areas.. They're also the least vaccinated.

Yes, all those state in the southern tiers are where the largest minority populations are, especially the Democrats' beloved waves of criminal illegal aliens. Your racist post is duly noted.

Yes, all those state in the southern tiers are where the largest minority populations are, especially the Democrats' beloved waves of criminal illegal aliens. Your racist post is duly noted.
Yeah, amazingly the ethnic minorities are a lot smarter in states that spend money on education (the far west and the Northeast). Strange how that works.

Your idiocy is duly noted.

View attachment 522127

View attachment 522129

The dumbest people in the nation are you idiots who blindly trust a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to make their health care decisions.

"The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.)"

It just means that they're more resistant to cheap marketing ploys and emotional appeals to get it. It says nothing about the legitimacy, safety, or effectiveness of the vaccines.

The dumbest people in the nation are you idiots who blindly trust a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to make their health care decisions.

Sad but true. The funny thing is, they think they're so smart and everyone else is dumb or crazy, but I guess that's to be expected. If they knew they were brainwashed, they wouldn't be brainwashed. :71:

Bok smart but no common sense, most intelligent people already got the vaccine. These holdouts are the exceptions in more ways than one. That's one reason I believe intelligence is a spherical grid with the super intelligent right on top right across from the morons, only one degree separating them. A line that some can easily cross over.

Bok smart but no common sense, most intelligent people already got the vaccine. These holdouts are the exceptions in more ways than one. That's one reason I believe intelligence is a spherical grid with the super intelligent right on top right across from the morons, only one degree separating them. A line that some can easily cross over.
Why get the jab for a virus 99.5% of infected recover from completely? I’m healthy and strong. Plus I think I had it early on, after visiting Disney World. I’ve not been checked to prove it but I had all the symptoms of Covid, but maybe it was the flu. Yet they say the flu disappeared in the age of Covid. Weird, no?

Junkies know better than to inject experimental stuff.

Sad but true. The funny thing is, they think they're so smart and everyone else is dumb or crazy, but I guess that's to be expected. If they knew they were brainwashed, they wouldn't be brainwashed. :71:
So how do you know you’re not the one that’s brainwashed? There’s plenty of non-governmental info out there for the truly interested, but many would rather turn a blind eye and believe people with dubious, if any, credentials. Who’s brainwashed again?

Why get the jab for a virus 99.5% of infected recover from completely? I’m healthy and strong. Plus I think I had it early on, after visiting Disney World. I’ve not been checked to prove it but I had all the symptoms of Covid, but maybe it was the flu. Yet they say the flu disappeared in the age of Covid. Weird, no?
If nothing else, I consider it as my Civic duty. Everyone's quick to demand the rights of citizenship, few seem to realize rights come with duties. Besides I'm a nurse, I took the shot using common sense. I do not want to become a ill or die from something that is preventable. I did it for myself, my patients, my coworkers, my family, my friends, neighbors, relatives and even people I don't know. We need to beat this virus, before it when's the war.

If nothing else, I consider it as my Civic duty. Everyone's quick to demand the rights of citizenship, few seem to realize rights come with duties. Besides I'm a nurse, I took the shot using common sense. I do not want to become a ill or die from something that is preventable. I did it for myself, my patients, my coworkers, my family, my friends, neighbors, relatives and even people I don't know. We need to beat this virus, before it when's the war.
Wins the war. The statement of of the statement above. I have arthritis in my fingers, I use a voice machine, it doesn't always get the words down correctly.

Well, the smartest people don't need to hang around the plebs, where they'd get the virus.
Unfortunately, there's a virus spreads very easily and seems to be everywhere. There is no safe Haven. Even the vaccinated are having breakthrough cases, fortunately most of them have very mild symptoms, only a very few will need hospitalization and even less will die from it. This is, as they say, a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back