Study Shows Whites Are More Racist Then They Think

no doubt. We have a guy in this town who ran for city council and came in last place.. His response? Sue the city for discrimination.

pathetic, really.

pretty much my feeling on the subject... particularly when there are real acts of discrimination which occur. the poseurs only detract from the legitimate claims

I agree on so many levels, Jillian. Even levels that I'll not bring up in this particular thread.

I hear ya... and fair enough.

Bass, we all know that you would try to justify a black man raping a white chick and eating a white baby as nothing more than oppression from a white culture. When you find that you have to filter your life according to race then don't cry when you are called a racist just like those over at stormfront. Hell, if I posted at WHITEPLANET you'd be crying left and fucking right about blue eyed devils. As it is, you seem to think that you are impervious to acting like a racist just because you are black. sorry, you don't get a free pass.

Basically you've provided no evidence that blackplanet is the black version of stormfront so the Bass is now moving on.

No, what i've proven is that your bias reflexively keeps you from drawing a correlation based on nothing more than the common black color of your skin to those with whom you'd defend regardless.

It's cool.. You and the posters at stormfront are similarly self righteous to the point of irony.

You compared blackplanet to sdtormfront and said blackplanet is no different, when challenged prove this claim you tapdanced, case closed, end of discussion.

Most people who watch TV are likely more racist than they think... just because it's way easier to think less and assume more, and what's comfortable is always going be thinking of yourself as the 'nice, normal reference point'.

Description of Personal Attack

A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims. This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the attack is directed at the person making the claim and not the claim itself. The truth value of a claim is independent of the person making the claim. After all, no matter how repugnant an individual might be, he or she can still make true claims.

Not all ad Hominems are fallacious. In some cases, an individual's characteristics can have a bearing on the question of the veracity of her claims. For example, if someone is shown to be a pathological liar, then what he says can be considered to be unreliable. However, such attacks are weak, since even pathological liars might speak the truth on occasion.

In general, it is best to focus one's attention on the content of the claim and not on who made the claim. It is the content that determines the truth of the claim and not the characteristics of the person making the claim.

Basically you've provided no evidence that blackplanet is the black version of stormfront so the Bass is now moving on.

No, what i've proven is that your bias reflexively keeps you from drawing a correlation based on nothing more than the common black color of your skin to those with whom you'd defend regardless.

It's cool.. You and the posters at stormfront are similarly self righteous to the point of irony.

You compared blackplanet to sdtormfront and said blackplanet is no different, when challenged prove this claim you tapdanced, case closed, end of discussion.

I didn't tap dance at all. I stated that any group that needs to filter the world according to a particular race is inexplicably racist. I son't hold it against you that your ghetto education didn't help you figure this out.. you know.. given your outright ignorance of US history.

I didn't tap dance at all. I stated that any group that needs to filter the world according to a particular race is inexplicably racist. I son't hold it against you that your ghetto education didn't help you figure this out.. you know.. given your outright ignorance of US history.

You showed no evidence that blackplanet is racist, and you showed no evidence that blackplanet is the black version of stormfront. There are a lot of whites who have pages on blackplanet and are not treated bad because of their race, can't say the same for stormfront, so your comparison was piss poor.

You showed no evidence that blackplanet is racist, and you showed no evidence that blackplanet is the black version of stormfront. There are a lot of whites who have pages on blackplanet and are not treated bad because of their race, can't say the same for stormfront, so your comparison was piss poor.

yet it remains a fact that blackplanet focuses on one criteria: race.. exactly like stormfront.

PWNED.

A closeted gay who now hates the fact that he's black.............

Kudo's Ass Chucker..........you've set the idiot bar even higher!

yet it remains a fact that blackplanet focuses on one criteria: race.. exactly like stormfront.

PWNED.

Still no proof that blackplanet is racist, you have yet to prove it, you've owned yourself unless you're too retarded to understand the meaning of the word racist, who is blackplanet being racists towards?

The Bass has put Afaggotsailor on his ignore list so anything AFaggotSalior is posting the Bass cannot see.

See how easy it is to silence faggots? Tell them they're one your ignore list even when they're not and they'll shut up, now thats how to shut up stupid people with verbal diarreha with no end in sight.

PWNED.

Still no proof that blackplanet is racist, you have yet to prove it, you've owned yourself unless you're too retarded to understand the meaning of the word racist, who is blackplanet being racists towards?

It's racist towards non-blacks. Again, you'd feel the same way about white people posting at WHITEPLANET dot com.. the only difference is your skin color and whose racist website you feel compelled to defend.

PWNED.

It's racist towards non-blacks. Again, you'd feel the same way about white people posting at WHITEPLANET dot com.. the only difference is your skin color and whose racist website you feel compelled to defend.

Its racist against whites, yeah right, especially when there's thousands of whites who have pages on blackplanet, idiot you keep refuting yourself, you haven't pointed out anything racist about blackplanet. blackplanet is in no way comparable to stormfront, a website and message forum full of *RACIST* whites and who's website explicitly states so.

Its racist against whites, yeah right, especially when there's thousands of whites who have pages on blackplanet, idiot you keep refuting yourself, you haven't pointed out anything racist about blackplanet. blackplanet is in no way comparable to stormfront, a website and message forum full of *RACIST* whites and who's website explicitly states so.

Oh, so it takes some toekn whites to keep your black filter from being racist? :lol:

oooook. :thup: Then I guess white America is off the hook for keeping toekn blacks around too then, eh? Hey, thanks for the heads up!

Oh, so it takes some toekn whites to keep your black filter from being racist? :lol:

oooook. :thup: Then I guess white America is off the hook for keeping toekn blacks around too then, eh? Hey, thanks for the heads up!

The whites on blackplanet are token whites now? Keep digging your own ditch and burying yourself in your stupidity.

The whites on blackplanet are token whites now? Keep digging your own ditch and burying yourself in your stupidity.

yes.. tokens every bit as funny to point at as our token supreme court justice.. But hey.. thanks for validating the concept! You've got your one token black on our white supreme court so I expect to not hear any more bitching from your negre planet ass.

:thup:

Forum List

Back