Study proves unvaccinated children are healthier

I've always vaccinated my kids, just because of the life altering diseases they protected against. But my youngest two also received vaccinations for chickenpox and I couldn't really figure that one out. That one is relatively new. How many have had chickenpox & survived with no ill effects? I had them twice in my life. So I do question the need for some of the vaccinations because it takes away from the body's immune system to work properly. Same goes for the antibiotic craze. If you never get sick, your immune system gets lazy cause it's never called into action.......until you're hit with something major and you IS is totally unprepared & overwhelmed.

I've known a few that have had negative health issues from immunizations, but there is usually additional issues that played into it....like having been sick when they received the immunizations.
The Chickenpox and many of the others they are coming up with are not needed. I got Pox from the children when I was in my early twenties. I did not have them as a child, nor vaccines of any kind. It damn near killed me but a lot of that was because the first doctor I went to sent me home to die because I did not have insurance. That guy was such a nasty prick and a terrible doctor that the community basically ran him out a few years later.

Chickenpox can be deadly when you are an adult but generally harmless for children.

Last edited:
I've always vaccinated my kids, just because of the life altering diseases they protected against. But my youngest two also received vaccinations for chickenpox and I couldn't really figure that one out. That one is relatively new. How many have had chickenpox & survived with no ill effects? I had them twice in my life. So I do question the need for some of the vaccinations because it takes away from the body's immune system to work properly. Same goes for the antibiotic craze. If you never get sick, your immune system gets lazy cause it's never called into action.......until you're hit with something major and you IS is totally unprepared & overwhelmed.

I've known a few that have had negative health issues from immunizations, but there is usually additional issues that played into it....like having been sick when they received the immunizations.
The Chickenpox and many of the others they are coming up with are not needed. I got Pox from the children when I was in my early twenties. I did not have them as a child, nor vaccines of any kind. It damn near killed me but a lot of that was because the first doctor I went to sent me home to die because I did not have insurance. That guy was such a nasty prick and a terrible doctor that the community basically ran him out a few years later.

Chickenpox can be deadly when you are an adult but generally harmless for children.
Mumps in an adult can leave you sterile.

Yes it can teens too but it is not an often occurring event either. Part of the problem with all these new vaccines and testing is the fact that Bill Gates and others believe it is their duty to depopulate the world and there is big money involved in manufacturing and pushing them. They have tried it with stealth techniques using vaccines in various places around the globe. If they would stick to a standard for deadly debilitating diseases like Polio it wouldn't be such an issue but the fact is they aren't as they attempt to alter everyone's DNA and engineer society in their imaginations of perfection.

OK, so lets throw out "Bill Gates and others believe it is their duty to depopulate the world" and get back to the discussion.

Yes it can teens too but it is not an often occurring event either. Part of the problem with all these new vaccines and testing is the fact that Bill Gates and others believe it is their duty to depopulate the world and there is big money involved in manufacturing and pushing them. They have tried it with stealth techniques using vaccines in various places around the globe. If they would stick to a standard for deadly debilitating diseases like Polio it wouldn't be such an issue but the fact is they aren't as they attempt to alter everyone's DNA and engineer society in their imaginations of perfection.
How can you possibly say that when you just said eight minutes ago that Chicken Pox nearly killed you?
Rubella in pregnant women can cause birth defects. It can leave young children deaf or blind.
Even if I believed that vaccinations were some kind of evil plan to depopulate the world, I'd still make sure my kid had them.

How can you possibly say that when you just said eight minutes ago that Chicken Pox nearly killed you?
Rubella in pregnant women can cause birth defects. It can leave young children deaf or blind.
Even if I believed that vaccinations were some kind of evil plan to depopulate the world, I'd still make sure my kid had them.
You missed this part, "because the first doctor I went to sent me home to die because I did not have insurance". Ten years later a very near and dear friend got the Pox from his children. I was able to tell him not to do what I did and go on like nothing was wrong. He went to his doctor and dealt with it properly so it was basically a non event. It was more like having the flu for him.

An article that explains most anti-vaxers take on Rubella> Perspective on Vaccinations and The Importance of Natural Immunity | www.donnieyance.com

BTW OldLady I only weighed 98 lbs (40lbs under weight) and I was in a very weakened state of health back when I had Chickenpox. Every little bit I had went towards making sure my children were well fed and healthy. I did not consider myself in those days worth much but to me the children were my everything in this world.

Congenital rubella syndrome[edit]
Main article: Congenital rubella syndrome

Cataracts due to congenital rubella syndrome
Rubella can cause congenital rubella syndrome in the newborn. The syndrome (CRS) follows intrauterine infection by the rubella virus and comprises cardiac, cerebral, ophthalmic and auditory defects.[17] It may also cause prematurity, low birth weight, and neonatal thrombocytopenia, anemia and hepatitis. The risk of major defects or organogenesis is highest for infection in the first trimester. CRS is the main reason a vaccine for rubella was developed.[18]

Many mothers who contract rubella within the first critical trimester either have a miscarriage or a stillborn baby. If the fetus survives the infection, it can be born with severe heart disorders (patent ductus arteriosus being the most common), blindness, deafness, or other life-threatening organ disorders. The skin manifestations are called "blueberry muffin lesions".[18] For these reasons, rubella is included on the TORCH complex of perinatal infections.

About 100,000 cases of this condition occur each year.[3]

Rubella can cause congenital rubella syndrome in the newborn. The syndrome (CRS) follows intrauterine infection by the rubella virus and comprises cardiac, cerebral, ophthalmic and auditory defects.[17] It may also cause prematurity, low birth weight, and neonatal thrombocytopenia, anemia and hepatitis. The risk of major defects or organogenesis is highest for infection in the first trimester. CRS is the main reason a vaccine for rubella was developed.[18]

Many mothers who contract rubella within the first critical trimester either have a miscarriage or a stillborn baby. If the fetus survives the infection, it can be born with severe heart disorders (patent ductus arteriosus being the most common), blindness, deafness, or other life-threatening organ disorders. The skin manifestations are called "blueberry muffin lesions".[18] For these reasons, rubella is included on the TORCH complex of perinatal infections.

That is a worldwide figure of earth's population of about 7.347 billion [0.0013610997686130393% of the world's pop.] (2015 figures) and our little ole country isn't worldwide responsible for those 100,000 cases around the globe. It is not the responsibility to take on damages that are detrimental to the good health of our own children in order to make sure the rest of the "whole" world is a safe place for everyone else.

Actual study where your figures came from http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(14)60539-0/fulltext

Last edited:

That is a worldwide figure of earth's population of about 7.347 billion [0.0013610997686130393% of the world's pop.] (2015 figures) and our little ole country isn't worldwide responsible for those 100,000 cases around the globe. It is not the responsibility to take on damages that are detrimental to the good health of our own children in order to make sure the rest of the "whole" world is a safe place for everyone else.

Actual study where your figures came from http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(14)60539-0/fulltext
I wasn't trying to imply it was a U.S. statistic, just the reason the vaccine was first developed and rubella's dangers. Obviously, many children not counted here were never born to suffer defects--they were miscarriages or stillborn. The clip came from Wikipedia.

I wasn't trying to imply it was a U.S. statistic, just the reason the vaccine was first developed and rubella's dangers. Obviously, many children not counted here were never born to suffer defects--they were miscarriages or stillborn. The clip came from Wikipedia.
Regardless if you was or was not it needs to be noted as that was the type of crap that others were pulling out when I first started posting about the adverse effects that vaccines are causing on our population of little people. They were using statistics for old people already on their death beds dying from the flu to justify shooting everyone up with flu vaccines.

Here is some more info on the dangers of the MMR vaccines.

Common side effects from the MMR vaccine include low-grade fever, skin rash, itching, hives, swelling, reddening of skin, and weakness. Serious adverse events following MMR vaccination include seizures, severe headaches, double vision, vomiting, joint pain, or pain in the digestive system. 1,2

Other more rare but serious complications reported by Merck in MMR vaccine post-marketing surveillance include:3

• brain inflammation (encephalitis) and encephalopathy (chronic brain dysfunction);
  • panniculitis (inflammation of the fat layer under the skin);
  • atypical measles; syncope (sudden loss of consciousness, fainting);
  • vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels);
  • pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas);
  • diabetes mellitus;
  • thrombocytopenia purpura (blood disorder);
  • leukocytosis (high white blood cell count);
  • anaphylaxis (shock);
  • bronchial spasms;
  • arthritis and arthralgia (joint pain);
  • myalgia (muscle pain);
  • polyneuritis (inflammation of several nerves simultaneously).
Using the MedAlerts search engine, which facilitates an online search of the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database, as of March 3rd, 2016 there have been 7692 serious adverse events Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in connection with measles vaccine since 1990, with over half of those occurring in children three years old and under. Of these events 397 were deaths with over half of the deaths occurring in children under three years of age. Adverse events following MMR vaccination reported to VAERS include:

• lupus (autoimmune connective tissue disorder);
  • Guillain-Barre syndrome (inflammation of the nerves);
  • Encephalitis;
  • aseptic meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain);
  • deafness;
  • cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle);
  • hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes (collapse/shock);
  • convulsions;
  • subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE);
  • ataxia (loss of ability to coordinate muscle movements);
  • parathesia (numbness, burning, prickling, itching, tingling skins sensation indicating nerve irritation)
  • Transverse Myelitis
  • Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
In both its MMRII and ProQuad product information inserts4, 5 Merck also notes that during MMR vaccine post-marketing surveillance, there have been post-vaccination reports of:

• pneumonia;
  • erythema multiforme (skin disorder from an allergic reaction or infection);
  • urticarial rash (hives, itching from an allergic reaction);
  • measles-like rash;
  • burning/stinging at the injection site;
  • nerve deafness;
  • otitis media (ear infection);
  • retinitis (inflammation of the retina of the eye);
  • optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve);
  • conjunctivitis.
Merck also gives the following warnings in their product insert about vaccine strain measles virus infection and shedding: 6

Measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE), pneumonitis and death as a direct consequence of disseminated measles vaccine virus infection have been reported

more at link....Can measles vaccine cause injury and death - National Vaccine Information Center

Is that just in this country or everywhere they supply the vaccine? 7,692 in 27 years is a bit better odds than 100,000 CRS disabled children in a year, which does include the many more who were never born due to exposure.
I don't even like to be arguing this stuff--it is sad, every death or bad result is one too many. Bad reactions do happen, though. Kids die of allergic reactions to bee stings and peanut butter, etc. etc. 7,692 in 27 years is 7,692 too many, but is it more frightening than the alternative?

Is that just in this country or everywhere they supply the vaccine? 7,692 in 27 years is a bit better odds than 100,000 CRS disabled children in a year, which does include the many more who were never born due to exposure.
I don't even like to be arguing this stuff--it is sad, every death or bad result is one too many. Bad reactions do happen, though. Kids die of allergic reactions to bee stings and peanut butter, etc. etc. 7,692 in 27 years is 7,692 too many, but is it more frightening than the alternative?
Adverse reporting is for the children affected for this country, its our CDC system to supposedly keep an eye on these vaccines since they change the laws to prevent people from suing vaccine manufacturers. Also not all cases are reported in fact some people have made complaints the doctors wouldn't fill out the reports (info available just start looking).

The peanut allergies are from using peanut oil as a carrier in the vaccines.

OldLady The odds increase to 0.0486 in getting autism with the vaccine. I do not think you or anyone else has that right to gamble with the health of other peoples children.

Vaccination Liberation Information ......more at link
The largest study in the "30 good studies" is the Danish MMR study which showed that children who received 6 vaccines in the first year of life had 48.6 autistic children per 100,000, while children who received the same 6 vaccines plus the MMR at 15 months of age had 61 cases of autism per 100,000. This is a clear indication that MMR makes a significant contribution to causing autism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back