Study:Americans Prize Party Loyalty Above Principles

Study: Americans prize party loyalty over democratic principles

Even when parties and politicians change, Americans tend to stick with the same party.
Not me brother. I consider myself a Democrat but I’ve been voting practically all Republican ever since a few years ago when the Democrats went far left for BLM and all sorts of bigotry.

But in general we have a problem in this country where Americans often have to vote for a candidate who is not their choice but is the best of the worst if you will. That is the case when it comes to how we are handling race relations in America because there’s not really many Republicans standing up for what is right… other than some of them from the freedom caucus like Marjorie Green.

Tulsi Gabbard and Ron Paul are standing up for what’s right but they’re out of politics.

We also have the establishment hacks from both sides who support funding the Russia Ukraine war which is complete insanity. and “ the squad” and the so-called Democrats like AOC claim to stand for human rights, not really they all support funding the Russia Ukraine war and guess what they even support funding the Israeli defense system. They’re a bunch of hypocrites.

Just think about it we live in a country where the Oscars , major businesses and major sports venues all force BLM propaganda on us all. Not only that but they have discriminatory hiring processes.

Not me brother. I consider myself a Democrat but I’ve been voting practically all Republican ever since a few years ago when the Democrats went far left for BLM and all sorts of bigotry.

But in general we have a problem in this country where Americans often have to vote for a candidate who is not their choice but is the best of the worst if you will. That is the case when it comes to how we are handling race relations in America because there’s not really many Republicans standing up for what is right… other than some of them from the freedom caucus like Marjorie Green.

Tulsi Gabbard and Ron Paul are standing up for what’s right but they’re out of politics.

NO THEY ARE NOT

NO THEY ARE NOT
take a step back brother breathe. They are out political office and currently are not running . You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

But beyond that you see you just got the answer to your question from me. I am a Democrat but I don’t vote for my politicians if they’re not doing the right thing brother. So I answered your question…. I cannot as a Democrat vote for candidates that support BLM and that support Warhawks sending all this money to fund the Russia Ukraine war

You got the answer you wanted. Now let’s see if there are any people who are Republicans who are voting Democrat today.

take a step back brother breathe. They are out political office and currently are not running . You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

But beyond that you see you just got the answer to your question from me. I am a Democrat but I don’t vote for my politicians if they’re not doing the right thing brother. So I answered your question…. I cannot as a Democrat vote for candidates that support BLM and that support Warhawks sending all this money to fund the Russia Ukraine war

You got the answer you wanted. Now let’s see if there are any people who are Republicans who are voting Democrat today.
The peer pressure traditional Democrats are under makes it impossible to vote for them.

The peer pressure traditional Democrats are under makes it impossible to vote for them.

I was a democrat for years.

Of course, that was when men were not having babies, toddlers were not being conditioned to question their sexuality, democrats supported working people, thugs for the party were not running around burning people's businesses and the party reflected the attitude of "do your own thing" rather than "Do what we tell you or we will fucking ruin you".

Tulsi has been campaigning for Republicans.

I would add that I cannot vote for a party that targets the little guy in order to feather the nests of Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and the rest of the technocrats.

Tulsi has been campaigning for Republicans.
That’s the second time you have not addressed the main point brother. You got the answer to your question.

They’re also the “never Trump Republicans” meaning Republicans who have an who will vote for a Democrat. And that’s not good for the country.

I was a democrat for years.

Of course, that was when men were not having babies, toddlers were not being conditioned to question their sexuality, democrats supported working people, thugs for the party were not running around burning people's businesses and the party reflected the attitude of "do your own thing" rather than "Do what we tell you or we will fucking ruin you".
Back in the day the Democrats were the party of the workingman. Now they’re the party of BLM, race division, equity, propping up companies propping up billion dollar companies and sports organizations that have discriminatory hiring processes… all the meanwhile having the audacity to claim that there is systemic racism in America against non whites.

I try not to let the stuff bother my own life but when you see the BLM flags all over cities when you see this being done not by the people but by Rich elite businessman ….you start to wonder what the hell is going on here when is this going to end?And I think that the American people are waking up and starting to work against the Democrats that prop up race division.

That’s the second time you have not addressed the main point brother. You got the answer to your question.

They’re also the “never Trump Republicans” meaning Republicans who have an who will vote for a Democrat. And that’s not good for the country.
O for fucking sake. The study talks about most people, not everyone. YOU CANNOT READ.

Back in the day the Democrats were the party of the workingman. Now they’re the party of BLM, race division, equity, propping up companies propping up billion dollar companies and sports organizations that have discriminatory hiring processes all the meanwhile having the audacity to claim that they were systemic racism in America against non whites
Can you just imagine what they would do to JFK if he were on the scene today?

Viktor

I have nothing against you. You made a post and I told you the answer your looking for. I am a democrat but I vote Republican mostly. And of course there are the never Trump Republicans who voted Democrat.

So perhaps the so-called study is actually wrong. There was never any need for you to respond to my posts with the caps lock. we just perhaps have a disagreement and that’s OK. Have a nice day

Forum List

Back