Hunter Bidrn Blows Off Deadline To Turn Over His Business Records To The Oversight Committee

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Hunter Biden missed the midnight deadline to provide his overseas business dealings to the House Oversight Committee.

This sets the stage for a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee.

Committee Chair James Comer also wants similar documents from Joe Biden’s brother James.

Comer says the documents will shed light on the Biden family’s influence peddling."

Biden 'transparency' is about to turn into 'SUBPOENA TIME'!

Refuse to comply with those and I'm sure an empty cell or two in DC Gitmo can be found.

"Hunter Biden missed the midnight deadline to provide his overseas business dealings to the House Oversight Committee.

Committee Chair James Comer also wants similar documents from Joe Biden’s brother James.

Comer says the documents will shed light on the Biden family’s influence peddling."

Refuse to comply with those and I'm sure an empty cell or two in DC Gitmo can be found.

Why is James Comer going to commit HillaryCide tonite?

Why is James Comer going to commit HillaryCide tonite?
I am surprised he has not had a serious accident already....but his testimony is already out there & he did save her ass from jail. So there isn't much use in his 'committing suicide'.

Those subpoenas are optional

Hunter Biden doesn’t have to give them anything

Don't forget the RNC/DNC corporations & their RepubliCratic Duopoly Party puppets. Then there are the RINO's that cannot be voted out of office. The House might be able to get Hunter backed into the ropes but tagging Hunter let alone taking him out is altogether a different proposition. Hunter may not be a "Teflon Bill" but I am sure he has important connections somewhere in the background. Trying to convict Hunter on anything may be like trying to contain a lake with no shores. D.C is not called the District of Corruption for nothing!

WHY SHOULD HE. It's not like Congress has any power at all to ever actually enforce or compel anyone or anything, except if it involves Trump, Giuliani, Bannon, Cohen, Gates, Flynn, Manafort, or Stone. They get charged even if there was never any crime.

WHY SHOULD HE. It's not like Congress has any power at all to ever actually enforce or compel anyone or anything, except if it involves Trump, Giuliani, Bannon, Cohen, Gates, Flynn, Manafort, or Stone. They get charged even if there was never any crime.
When did Trump compel himself to go before Congress when called?

If I was Hunter I would do a bunch of paintings and sell them to the Chinese. I would then board a jet and fly to some nation that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

The Marshall Islands sounds nice but some might be a little radioactive. However it might beat living in the U.S. after Joe Biden manages to get us into an all out nuclear war with Russia and China.

These countries currently have no extradition treaty with the United States:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,

Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.

Double standard for Democrats.

When Pubs tell Dem Congress to fuck off, they get convicted of a crime.

Dems are fascists.

The Presidents son has not defied a House subpennie thing has he? It was just a request. Like so many that have been ignored before. Don't get all Fauxraged over it just yet. When he ignores the subpennie's and the DOJ does nothing then you can have all the Fauxrage you want.

Imagine that. Well, Democrats seem to be OK with being above the law.

Forum List

Back