Strzok 'Eager' To Testify In Front Of Congress....Without Immunity

How many would be surprised if he said he didn't "intend" to send out those texts...LOL.
Every behavior is a meant behavior

Yep...

Because every behavior is a choice and we all live in a world of choices.

PLUS...For every behavior there is a consequence. He wants to talk because
he wants to say he was ordered by McCabe, who will defend himself by saying
he was ordered by Comey, etc, etc. It won't get any good until someone
says they were ordered by Obama.

I'm interested in seeing which Committee member asks him the question.."Who ordered you to fuck that homely girl and text her?"

Would you be in favor of Donald J Trump, taking part in your zap test? His fat ass, wouldn't offer any protection and the guy just can't stop lying. So yes, let's use your grand idea. Let's test it with the Trumpster.
You snowflakes always think you know me, but you prove over and over you have no clue.

I served 30 years in the military and am STILL serving my COUNTRY. I am loyal to GOD, my COUNTRY, and my FAMILY. 'Politician' and 'Party' do not have a place on my 'Loyalty' hierarchy.

I would love to see as part of the swearing in ceremony, along with the oath they are required to take, the official strapping on of the 'Lie Detector' bracelet which can NOT be taken off until they leave office, the one we described above, the one that would 'juice' their asses every time they attempted to lie / deceive the American people or if they attempted to alter it or take it off.

'Party' has no part in the equation, my friend.

Defending your country posting on here 24/7?
:21:

Forum List

Back