Strzok 'Eager' To Testify In Front Of Congress....Without Immunity

The left hate that they have to hide who they really are and what they really think so I'm not surprised this one wants to testify.

Expressing a desire to testify could just be for public consumption and there is no intention of actually doing it. But if he does, the outcome will most likely be the same as all the other deep state conclusions. "Even though Strzok said he intended to 'stop Trump from getting elected', there's no evidence of any bias", or something equally ridiculous. The IG is an Obama appointee and will do what he is told (protect the criminals in the FBI and DOJ).

The idiot fringe which encompasses most of the Trump support will not even consider anything which does not support their narrative. Everyone who does not support their belief in conspiracies, will be attacked and dismissed as a member of some fictional deep state. They will never consider anything which might create doubt of their magical thinking.

upload_2018-6-18_12-24-59.jpeg

For over 2 years the Leftists / traitors have been attempting to continue their Obstruction, Conspiracy, and even Treason, covering up and ignoring all the EVIDENCE of their crime, a crime that makes Watergate a case of kids selling lemonade without a city permit to do so.

When presented with such evidence snowflakes, like the above, go on full-tilt, b@t-sh!t crazy, FACTLESS, evidence-LESS RANTS and personal attacks...as they continue to defend and support a POS President proven to have illegally spied on and abuse the Constitutional Rights of the American people while supporting terrorists and our nation's enemies his entire 8 years in office and a FELON who betrayed her country, compromised our national security, abandoned Americans under her protection to die needlessly, and who belonged in prison instead of being on the ballot in 2016, who committed treason in an attempt to win the WH after FAILING to even win her own Party's nomination despite a long list of crimes she committed trying to do so (election fraud, election law violations, campaign finance violations, etc...)

It is truly AMAZING how so freely they hand over their complete loyalty and servitude to a proven criminal PARTY rather than to the Constitution, Rule of Law, and to this COUNTRY first and foremost.

Expressing a desire to testify could just be for public consumption and there is no intention of actually doing it.

Nice 'theatrics'.

I wanted to testify , but my lawyer will not let me.....

:p

Strzok’s attorney: He wants to clear his name — and get a few things off his chest

827a8c5f-96cb-4aa2-b2d6-410e22e3bab6.jpg

Subpoena “wholly unnecessary”?

FBI Agent Page: "Will Trump ever become President?"
STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

Strzok about Mueller's investigation:
'I have a gut sense that there is no 'there' there'.

Page / Strzok memos PROVE OBAMA KNEW ABOUT IT ALL:
'Page and Strzok also discussed preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Barack Obama because he wanted “to know everything we’re doing,” she said.

Strzok on FBI Deputy Director McCabe - Conspiracy / 'Insurance Policy' Revealed:
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office - that there’s no way he gets elected - but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok texted on Aug. 15, 2016. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

------------------------

Newly revealed texts between Trump-bashing FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page show the “fix was in” during Hillary Clinton's email probe in 2016, Republican lawmakers say.

The latest batch of text messages between Strzok and Page, who were involved romantically, revealed their private conversations regarding Clinton -- and their concern about being too tough on her during the investigation into her private email system use. The text messages indicate they were wary of a backlash from Clinton if she were to win the presidential election.

- “Now we know the fix was in, and I think the logical thing is, if the fix was in on the Clinton investigation, and if these same people—the top people at the FBI—started and ran the Trump-Russia investigation, might there be some bad things going on there as well?” Jordan said on “Fox & Friends” Friday. “And as you look at these text messages, it sure looks like there is.”

“I don’t like bias. I don’t like political bias and this was an incredibly politically charged case as was, and is, the Russia investigation,” Gowdy said. “So politics and political bias is even more important in a case like this. I don’t know why the left is straining to minimize the manifest bias that was exhibited by these agents. I just don’t get it.”

To hide the obvious criminal Conspiracy and attempted coup they engaged in.....

The FBI claimed they had lost more than 50,000 texts between Strzok and Page due to a technical difficulty that could not be reversed, that the texts were 'lost forever'....only to have the IG roll in and 'find' them in less than 2 days!

Strzok, Page and the FBI texting scandal explained

New texts show 'fix was in' for Clinton email probe, GOP lawmakers say

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL STRZOK CAN TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS AND 'CLEAR HIS NAME' WOITHOUT LYING HIS ASS OFF!

He is an identified extremely politically biased Trump-hating, FIRED ex-Mueller Investigator / DISGRACED FBI Agent who helped expose the entire treasonous Obama administration 'Secret Society' / 'Insurance policy' / Conspiracy / attempted political coup....

...and he wants to try to 'clear his name' in the face of overwhelming, undeniable evidence?!

images
You need to separate personal opinion from official policy

TRUMP 'Eager' To Testify In Front Of Congress....Without Immunity

A headline you will never see.
testify to what? being president? I love to be president, I kicked the snot out of hitlery. The congress is butt shit hurt and crying daily since I won, I love winning. Thanks and have a good day.

He has already stated that he will not invoke the 5th.

That's what he states now, I think his tune will change.

Sure, it would be great to get Strzok into a perjury trap and threaten him with prison if he doesn't give up people higher on the Food Chain.

But I just don't see it happening
He will be exposed as a liar, and retire with his pension.

We need to eliminate the fbi entirely.

Let's hear him out. He's had 2 years to design the perfect story so it should be bullet proof.

He will roll over on everyone in sight. He has an electronically signed confession to overcome is order to avoid serious jail time.

:lol:

"Serious jail time"?

For what, exactly?
Obstruction
Sedition
Conspiracy to Commit Treason
Treason
Election Tampering
...and I am sure they could come up with a whole lot more.....

Perjury:
US AG Eric Holder
US AG Loretta Lynch
FBI Director James Comey
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
CIA Director Brennan
NIA Director Clapper

Obstruction / Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice:
President Barak Obama
US AG Eric Holder
US AG Loretta Lynch
FBI Director James Comey
FBI Agent Strzok
FBI Agent Page
CIA Director Brennan
NIA Director Clapper

Treason / Conspiracy To Commit Treason:
President Barak Obama
Hillary Clinton
US AG Eric Holder
US AG Loretta Lynch
Deputy Director of the DOJ
FBI Director James Comey
FBI Agent Strzok
FBI Agent Page
CIA Director Brennan
NIA Director Clapper

etc.....

TINHAT.jpg

He has already stated that he will not invoke the 5th.

That's what he states now, I think his tune will change.

Sure, it would be great to get Strzok into a perjury trap and threaten him with prison if he doesn't give up people higher on the Food Chain.

But I just don't see it happening
He will be exposed as a liar, and retire with his pension.

We need to eliminate the fbi entirely.

Amazing how Conservatives have turned on the FBI now that they are investigating their messiah

I would love to see a new policy regarding testifying before Congress - you get strapped to a Lie Detector that zaps your ass with a couple thousand volts ever time you lie. Nothing that would permanently injure - just enough to cause you to jump and scream out every time it happened.

Expressing a desire to testify could just be for public consumption and there is no intention of actually doing it.

Nice 'theatrics'.

I wanted to testify , but my lawyer will not let me.....

Exactly. This is a show to give the msm something to run with. I can hear Joy Behar saying "Well, he wants to testify without immunity, he wouldn't do that if he was guilty of anything". Then her audience would cheer while Whoopie shakes her head in agreement. How many times have we seen that game played?

The left hate that they have to hide who they really are and what they really think so I'm not surprised this one wants to testify.

...and he will hide it by lying to Congress and risking jail time. Great theory Einstein.

Face-punch1.jpeg

...and he will hide it by lying to Congress and risking jail time. Great theory Einstein.

Face-punch1.jpeg
Who would prosecute him? If they're not willing to prosecute Comey, why would they prosecute Strzok?

Dummy they CAN'T prosecute Comey, that's why they DON'T prosecute him.

Nunez would be on Comey like white on rice the second he would be foolish enough to purjure himself.

Face-punch1.jpeg
Who would prosecute him? If they're not willing to prosecute Comey, why would they prosecute Strzok?
They are always looking for a lower-level fall guy to appease the pi$$ed-off masses.

Their 'demotion' and then hiding Strzok in a lower-level basement within the FBI building was their 1st attempt at appeasement.

The idiot fringe which encompasses most of the Trump support will not even consider anything which does not support their narrative. Everyone who does not support their belief in conspiracies, will be attacked and dismissed as a member of some fictional deep state. They will never consider anything which might create doubt of their magical thinking.

View attachment 199446

For over 2 years the Leftists / traitors have been attempting to continue their Obstruction, Conspiracy, and even Treason, covering up and ignoring all the EVIDENCE of their crime, a crime that makes Watergate a case of kids selling lemonade without a city permit to do so.

When presented with such evidence snowflakes, like the above, go on full-tilt, b@t-sh!t crazy, FACTLESS, evidence-LESS RANTS and personal attacks...as they continue to defend and support a POS President proven to have illegally spied on and abuse the Constitutional Rights of the American people while supporting terrorists and our nation's enemies his entire 8 years in office and a FELON who betrayed her country, compromised our national security, abandoned Americans under her protection to die needlessly, and who belonged in prison instead of being on the ballot in 2016, who committed treason in an attempt to win the WH after FAILING to even win her own Party's nomination despite a long list of crimes she committed trying to do so (election fraud, election law violations, campaign finance violations, etc...)

It is truly AMAZING how so freely they hand over their complete loyalty and servitude to a proven criminal PARTY rather than to the Constitution, Rule of Law, and to this COUNTRY first and foremost.

Thanks so much for sharing, your rant would make a wonderful novella of dystopian thought in action. Sadly the market has been filled in reality by comments made by Kellyanne Conway, Anthony Scaramucci, Sarah Sanders, Rudy Giuliani and the comments today of Kirstjen Nielsen's sense of morality.

Amazing how Conservatives have turned on the FBI now that they are investigating their messiah

Actually, the FBI told the President they weren't investigating him.

The question is the FBI's extreme partisanship and the disrespect they have for the President's millions of supporters

Dummy they CAN'T prosecute Comey, that's why they DON'T prosecute him.
Based on WHAT exactly, aside from your liberal snowflake intuition that he did nothing wrong? They have enough evidence on him now to prosecute, and McCabe is anxious to roll on his former boss who threw him under the table.

Had we a US AG with backbone and 'testicular fortitude' right now:
- The Mueller Witch Hunt would be over
- Rosenstein and Mueller would be recused and under investigation
- The Hillary case would be re-opened at worst and her indicted at best
- Brennan, Clapper, and Mueller would be indicted for Perjury
- McCabe would have been indicted by now based on the IG's recommendation
- Strzok would be indicted
- Page would be indicted and rolling over on her former adulterous lover
- Obama would be under investigation based on Strzok's text stating Barry demanded to know every detail about the Conspiracy they were executing....

View attachment 199446

Thanks so much for sharing, your rant would make a wonderful novella of dystopian thought in action. Sadly the market has been filled in reality by comments made by Kellyanne Conway, Anthony Scaramucci, Sarah Sanders, Rudy Giuliani and the comments today of Kirstjen Nielsen's sense of morality.
Again, snowflake, you have been presented with evidence, supporting articles, quotes from the Co-Conspirators, and all you can do is come back with another spin, another rant, and another personal attack.

Do yourself a favor - unless you have more, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back