Strzok 'Eager' To Testify In Front Of Congress....Without Immunity

The left hate that they have to hide who they really are and what they really think so I'm not surprised this one wants to testify.

...and he will hide it by lying to Congress and risking jail time. Great theory Einstein.

Face-punch1.jpeg
Who would prosecute him? If they're not willing to prosecute Comey, why would they prosecute Strzok?

Dummy they CAN'T prosecute Comey, that's why they DON'T prosecute him.

Nunez would be on Comey like white on rice the second he would be foolish enough to purjure himself.
I would advise you not to pursue a career in law. If it were Obama rather than Trump being plotted against, Comey would be in prison by now. You took a course in stupidity, didn't you?

The left hate that they have to hide who they really are and what they really think so I'm not surprised this one wants to testify.

...and he will hide it by lying to Congress and risking jail time. Great theory Einstein.

Face-punch1.jpeg
Who would prosecute him? If they're not willing to prosecute Comey, why would they prosecute Strzok?

Nunez would be on Comey like white on rice the second he would be foolish enough to purjure himself.
I would advise you not to pursue a career in law. If it were Obama rather than Trump being plotted against, Comey would be in prison by now. You took a course in stupidity, didn't you?

You actually responded to NOTHING of what you quoted. No evidence Comey perjured himself before Congress.

Face-punch1.jpeg

You actually responded to NOTHING of what you quoted.
No, I responded to what YOU said. Why would I respond to myself, idiot?

I would love to see a new policy regarding testifying before Congress - you get strapped to a Lie Detector that zaps your ass with a couple thousand volts ever time you lie. Nothing that would permanently injure - just enough to cause you to jump and scream out every time it happened.

:p

Funny how you omitted you wacky post, that I responded to.
Anyways,,,"I would love to see a new policy regarding testifying before Congress - you get strapped to a Lie Detector that zaps your ass with a couple thousand volts ever time you lie. Nothing that would permanently injure - just enough to cause you to jump and scream out every time it happened." Easyt65
Would you be in favor of Donald J Trump, taking part in your zap test? His fat ass, wouldn't offer any protection and the guy just can't stop lying. So yes, let's use your grand idea. Let's test it with the Trumpster.

Would you be in favor of Donald J Trump, taking part in your zap test? His fat ass, wouldn't offer any protection and the guy just can't stop lying. So yes, let's use your grand idea. Let's test it with the Trumpster.
You snowflakes always think you know me, but you prove over and over you have no clue.

I served 30 years in the military and am STILL serving my COUNTRY. I am loyal to GOD, my COUNTRY, and my FAMILY. 'Politician' and 'Party' do not have a place on my 'Loyalty' hierarchy.

I would love to see as part of the swearing in ceremony, along with the oath they are required to take, the official strapping on of the 'Lie Detector' bracelet which can NOT be taken off until they leave office, the one we described above, the one that would 'juice' their asses every time they attempted to lie / deceive the American people or if they attempted to alter it or take it off.

'Party' has no part in the equation, my friend.

'Strzok worked for counterintelligence head Bill Priestap, who worked for national security head Michael Steinbach, who reported up to McCabe.'

Numerous experts - ex-members from the FBI, CIA, and NIA - have said that the 'operation' run against Trump during the election and even as President have all the tell-tale markings of a Counter Intelligence operation these agencies run / ran against enemies of our state in the past.

(8 signs pointing to a counterintelligence operation deployed against Trump's campaign)

And we find out that Strzok worked for the head of Counter-Intelligence....

...but I am sure this was just a coincidence, right, snowflakes?

I am sure he can explain it all away once he stands before Congress under oath while refusing to plead the 5th... :p

IG: McCabe Used Strzok’s Mistress To Bypass Chain Of Command To Monitor Clinton Probe

Amazing how Conservatives have turned on the FBI now that they are investigating their messiah

Actually, the FBI told the President they weren't investigating him.

The question is the FBI's extreme partisanship and the disrespect they have for the President's millions of supporters
So what do you have to worry about?

You guys are so touchy

Amazing how Conservatives have turned on the FBI now that they are investigating their messiah

Actually, the FBI told the President they weren't investigating him.

The question is the FBI's extreme partisanship and the disrespect they have for the President's millions of supporters

Anyone who continues to support Trump&Co. deserves no respect, some may get our pity, for they knoe not what they support.

The idiot fringe which encompasses most of the Trump support will not even consider anything which does not support their narrative. Everyone who does not support their belief in conspiracies, will be attacked and dismissed as a member of some fictional deep state. They will never consider anything which might create doubt of their magical thinking.

View attachment 199446

For over 2 years the Leftists / traitors have been attempting to continue their Obstruction, Conspiracy, and even Treason, covering up and ignoring all the EVIDENCE of their crime, a crime that makes Watergate a case of kids selling lemonade without a city permit to do so.

When presented with such evidence snowflakes, like the above, go on full-tilt, b@t-sh!t crazy, FACTLESS, evidence-LESS RANTS and personal attacks...as they continue to defend and support a POS President proven to have illegally spied on and abuse the Constitutional Rights of the American people while supporting terrorists and our nation's enemies his entire 8 years in office and a FELON who betrayed her country, compromised our national security, abandoned Americans under her protection to die needlessly, and who belonged in prison instead of being on the ballot in 2016, who committed treason in an attempt to win the WH after FAILING to even win her own Party's nomination despite a long list of crimes she committed trying to do so (election fraud, election law violations, campaign finance violations, etc...)

It is truly AMAZING how so freely they hand over their complete loyalty and servitude to a proven criminal PARTY rather than to the Constitution, Rule of Law, and to this COUNTRY first and foremost.

Thanks so much for sharing, your rant would make a wonderful novella of dystopian thought in action. Sadly the market has been filled in reality by comments made by Kellyanne Conway, Anthony Scaramucci, Sarah Sanders, Rudy Giuliani and the comments today of Kirstjen Nielsen's sense of morality.
Again, snowflake, you have been presented with evidence, supporting articles, quotes from the Co-Conspirators, and all you can do is come back with another spin, another rant, and another personal attack.

Do yourself a favor - unless you have more, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

This was directed to you, and other fools:

"The idiot fringe which encompasses most of the Trump support will not even consider anything which does not support their narrative. Everyone who does not support their belief in conspiracies, will be attacked and dismissed as a member of some fictional deep state. They will never consider anything which might create doubt of their magical thinking."​

This was directed to you, and other fools:

"The idiot fringe which encompasses most of the Trump support will not even consider anything which does not support their narrative. Everyone who does not support their belief in conspiracies, will be attacked and dismissed as a member of some fictional deep state. They will never consider anything which might create doubt of their magical thinking."​
As I said, snowflakes like yourself continue to accuse others of doing what YOU do and of being who YOU are....

SSDD.

You snowflakes always think you know me, but you prove over and over you have no clue.

I served 30 years in the military and am STILL serving my COUNTRY. I am loyal to GOD, my COUNTRY, and my FAMILY. 'Politician' and 'Party' do not have a place on my 'Loyalty' hierarchy.

I would love to see as part of the swearing in ceremony, along with the oath they are required to take, the official strapping on of the 'Lie Detector' bracelet which can NOT be taken off until they leave office, the one we described above, the one that would 'juice' their asses every time they attempted to lie / deceive the American people or if they attempted to alter it or take it off.

Which Military? Ours? Not if you took the oath and really swore to support and defend COTUS (to wit: The 8th Amendment) and want to inflict cruel and unusual punishments without an indictment and conviction.

Did you enlist in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard?

Which Military? Ours? Not if you took the oath and really swore to support and defend COTUS (to wit: The 8th Amendment) and want to inflict cruel and unusual punishments without an indictment and conviction.

Oh STFU, snowflake. Mueller, the treasonous Obama administration, and you snowflakes have been attempting to manufacture a crime that was never there for the last 2 years, while there are Democrats in Congress who are still trying to affect the exposed 'COUP' by passing Impeachment legislation without having any crime or evidence against the President.

That was a nice demented liberal rant, but like everything snowflakes say it was devoid of substance, devoid of fact, devoid of evidence, devoid of reality, but long on bullshit and personal attacks.

Thanks for pointing out again how snowflakes are always attempting to accuse everyone else of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are.

A punk like you would have been given an attitude adjustment in the Military. You are projecting, you hate everyone who does not think just like you.

A punk like you would have been given an attitude adjustment in the Military. You are projecting, you hate everyone who does not think just like you.

Not so, I have an example to share. On night in port I stood a mid-watch with a First Class P.O. who was the OD. This was 1968 and we were at war in Vietnam, and we passed the time discussing the war. Soon enough it was clear he was a hawk, and I was not, and the longer we talked the more angry he got. Finally he told me to shut the F. up and stand at attention.

Being I was outranked, I followed his command.

A week later, still in Port, two San Diego Detectives came about and took him away. He was arrested for writing bad checks and was never again seen on board.

I didn't hate the guy, he was like you, Dumb and didn't have the facts to back up his opinions, which I did. Of course watching his fall from grace, as he was led off the ship with the Detectives and a SP Chief, I felt kinda sorry for him.

Not so, I have an example to share. On night in port I stood a mid-watch with a First Class P.O. who was the OD. This was 1968 and we were at war in Vietnam, and we passed the time discussing the war. Soon enough it was clear he was a hawk, and I was not, and the longer we talked the more angry he got. Finally he told me to shut the F. up and stand at attention.

A week later, still in Port, two San Diego Detectives came about and took him away. He was arrested for writing bad checks and was never again seen on board.

I didn't hate the guy, he was like you, Dumb and didn't have the facts to back up his opinions, which I did. Of course watching his fall from grace, as he was led off the ship with the Detectives and a SP Chief, I felt kinda sorry for him.
So you obeyed the orders of a superior and was intolerant of others opinions, like you are on here.....

Gee, you're a real swell American, wry.

Bwuhahaha......

You're an intolerant bigot son, nothing more. You have confused your opinions with "facts".

You were in the Shipboard Navy? So, you didn't have to pay for a cruise to
the Bahamas...eh?

I was overseas in 1968 (VN). You wouldn't have been ordered to shut your
mouth over there. However, the chances would have been good that you would have been advised not to sleep with your eyes closed.

Forum List

Back