Streep gives Polanski standing O

She only hangs out with rich old white people.
image.jpeg

he had a sad life.....very tragic life.....and such a gorgeous wife...and a beautiful future with Sharon....

it all makes me depressed

I'm more concerned about his criminal conviction. If it was a questionable conviction that would be a different thing.

Either way he can't do anything to me.

Democrooks are a bigger liability.

he had a sad life.....very tragic life.....and such a gorgeous wife...and a beautiful future with Sharon....

I'm more concerned about his criminal conviction. If it was a questionable conviction that would be a different thing.

Either way he can't do anything to me.

Democrooks are a bigger liability.

Yep

Democrooks are shit

on the other hand,let's leave Roman alone.

leave Polansky alone

go for Podesta

go for Bill Clinton and Rotten hillary scum

go for all those Democrats perverts....

leave Roman alone

He really is of lower significance than those sociopaths.

Still a piece of shit and a democrook hero.

Ditto. I adored him as a director. His crime. Absolutely hate him for being stoned out and being lured into a situation by a star struck mother who sacrificed her baby for film stardom.

Now that aside and all I hate him for being an right royal asshole that night/criminal rapist.

Chinatown. The man was brilliant.

Five other threads on this.

She really nailed poor trumpery. He'll be whining and crying about this for years. And the funny part is that last year he was all about how she the greatest actress and a good person.

I think he forgets what he says. Or just doesn't care. Either way, the trumpkins aren't' smart enough to keep up.

trump-cheetos-550.jpg
typical dem that justifies rape culture

Forum List

Back