Streep gives Polanski standing O

This one is a no brainer but nonetheless his talent is undisputed. It hurts that the movie stars of the echelon of the day cannot distinguish the beauty of his works and what he did to a 14 year old baby.

Boy oh boy.

Five other threads on this.

She really nailed poor trumpery. He'll be whining and crying about this for years. And the funny part is that last year he was all about how she the greatest actress and a good person.

I think he forgets what he says. Or just doesn't care. Either way, the trumpkins aren't' smart enough to keep up.

trump-cheetos-550.jpg

She really nailed poor trumpery. He'll be whining and crying about this for years. And the funny part is that last year he was all about how she the greatest actress and a good person.

I think he forgets what he says. Or just doesn't care. Either way, the trumpkins aren't' smart enough to keep up.

trump-cheetos-550.jpg
You snowflakes are funny....Dudley Luddite......

This one is a no brainer but nonetheless his talent is undisputed. It hurts that the movie stars of the echelon of the day cannot distinguish the beauty of his works and what he did to a 14 year old baby.

Boy oh boy.

The girls trump raped were 13 at the time. And he raped his own wife.

But hey, tinydancer is still smarting over Ted poopy pants admitted child molester convicted poacher Nugent. Maybe Ole Poopy Pants will sing at trumpery's coronation - you know - that song he wrote about how he liked them reeeel young. Add the Duck Dynasty dudes tootin on their duck calls and the old fart could even do his sermon about how little girls should be forced to "marry" used up old men.

Disgusting but you just keep on lying about it.

Boy oh boy.

But hey, tinydancer is still smarting over Ted poopy pants admitted child molester convicted poacher Nugent. Maybe Ole Poopy Pants will sing at trumpery's coronation - you know - that song he wrote about how he liked them reeeel young. Add the Duck Dynasty dudes tootin on their duck calls and the old fart could even do his sermon about how little girls should be forced to "marry" used up old men.

Link, Dudley Luddite?

trump-cheetos-550.jpg
You snowflakes are funny....Dudley Luddite......

They're stupid too.

leave Polansky alone

go for Podesta

go for Bill Clinton and Rotten hillary scum

go for all those Democrats perverts....

leave Roman alone

Polanski suffered enough when his wife was murdered by the Manson monsters. So what if he escaped Hollywood when he was accused of sexual abuse of an under aged kid. It happens every day in tinsletown and it's old, old stuff. What I found strange is why a second rate actress could give the old molester a standing ovation.

Polanski suffered enough when his wife was murdered by the Manson monsters. So what if he escaped Hollywood when he was accused of sexual abuse of an under aged kid. It happens every day in tinsletown and it's old, old stuff. What I found strange is why a second rate actress could give the old molester a standing ovation.

I agree whitehall

Polansky suffered enough....to have such a beautiful wife butchered

and pregnant with what would have been a lovely beautiful child........the most beautiful.....

too sad for words.....

just too sad

I agree whitehall

and pregnant with what would have been a lovely beautiful child........the most beautiful.....

too sad for words.....

just too sad
No doubt he still eats chicken pizza....it seems like with Streep and Hillary too...:lol:

I agree whitehall

too sad for words.....

just too sad
No doubt he still eats chicken pizza....it seems like with Streep and Hillary too...:lol:

I do like you alot

only

I don't understand what you say here

I agree whitehall

too sad for words.....

just too sad

I do like you alot

only

Democrats #pizzagate.....

I agree whitehall

too sad for words.....

just too sad

I do like you alot

only

Democrats #pizzagate.....

ok I understand
Thank you!:)

Boy oh boy.

WTF are you on? None are pedophiles. The Trump 13 year old woman claimed that he raped her had her case toasted by California and withdrawn in New York.

Why do you have to keep on lying? Shit I was just in the welcome room with PG and damn I can't wait till a real true liberal walks in to have a conversation rather than having to deal with you lamo wankers.

leave Polansky alone

go for Podesta

leave Roman alone

He really is of lower significance than those sociopaths.

Still a piece of shit and a democrook hero.

leave Polansky alone

go for Podesta

leave Roman alone

He really is of lower significance than those sociopaths.

Still a piece of shit and a democrook hero.

he had a sad life.....very tragic life.....and such a gorgeous wife...and a beautiful future with Sharon....

it all makes me depressed

Sharon was a lovely human being....she should not have died that way

Roman loved her and she loved Roman
all too sad

Forum List

Back