'I can't believe my ears': Garry Kasparov on GOP lawmakers repeating Moscow propaganda

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
this cowardly nonsense doesn't make my blood boil, with holding aide to Ukraine, but rather makes my skin crawl with SHAME for the EU/USA. Everything I though I learned as a child, standing up for the weaker foe in a fight, opposing blatant aggression , and the possible risk of losing one's life for a higher principal, maybe have lost their importance back home; maybe they never really existed at all? ....I wonder, along with Ms. Green, how many of these MAGA (" Republicans" ?) congressmen have painted replicas of the Alamo in their congressional offices? One day, no matter what the outcome, this gallant and courageous people will be remembered for its heroism standing toe to toe with POOtin and his cruelty , like those 300 at Thermopyles,....

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

Attachments

• FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg
    FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1
Loved Kasparov! He got cheated when FIDE halted his championship match.

I don't remember him complaining when Hillary was giving resets, or when the 1980s called about their foreign policy, or when Obama was all flexible. Maybe he did.

Loved Kasparov! He got cheated when FIDE halted his championship match.

I don't remember him complaining when Hillary was giving resets, or when the 1980s called about their foreign policy, or when Obama was all flexible. Maybe he did.
Obama´s "reset" was a putin´s appeasement. do you agree with Gen. Ben Hodges ?

Last edited:
Obama´s "reset" was a putin´s appeasement.

Yeah, the Dems fellated Russia for a century, until Hillary needed an excuse for losing to Trump.

The EU needs to step up, especially the NATO deadbeats.
The US will not fund a forever war in Ukraine.
Either make Ukraine a part of NATO, or find a better/cheaper solution.

The US is becoming a
🤡
version of itself.

ps EUROPE (with exception of Finland and maybe UK) BECAME a
🤡
MANY, YEARS AGO...

Last edited:
Nazi Troll Titty Winkle posting to himself as usual .
Boring and repetitious pieces of gibberish as usual .

The silly old Troll thinks Kasparov was a footballer.

How is the conflict going in ex Ukraine , Old Troll?
Will there be a complete surrender this month ?

1. If Ukraine becomes part of NATO then we will send NATO troops to defend and defeat Russia. Guess what, you just ignited WW3. Bullets are one thing but nuclear ICBMs are another.

2. You are quoting right out of the Russian playbook, Ivan.

yes, we are 20 stronger than Mongol - Muscovite Jihadi 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 imperialists
but EU can not, we dont have the balls for it (with exception of Finland and maybe UK, Poland , Romania ). EU STATES won´t, can´t fight WAR-WAR today....without US robust foreign policy , not just Liberal Order will collapse, but the world order will return to XVIIIc. OVERNIGHT

who-in-europe-would-fight-for-their-country-v0-esev6y3rpsmb1.jpg

Which part of ex Ukraine are you Numpties suggesting joins NATO ?
Will you be beseeching dear Uncle P to leave a teeny corner for you and fellow crackpots ?

I just hope they hurry up and flush the Nazis out of Odessa as it always was my favourite city in former Ukraine and I miss my vacations there and in Krym .

Forum List

Back