Obama gifts Iran massive uranium shipment

President Shit for Brains and Secretary of State Asshole allowing fissionable material to go to the Iranian Mullahs.

What could possibly go wrong?

That dumbass Obama sure loves him some Muslims, don't he?

Part of the treaty.

I'm sure we can trust Iran to do the right thing. They have never sworn to destroy Israel or anything.

That seems...

counter productive.

I fail to understand how exchanging heavy water for more Uranium limits Iran's nuclear likelihood.

Oh brother. You are gullible fools need to read a bit further.

No wonder you voted for trumpery.

That seems...

counter productive.

I fail to understand how exchanging heavy water for more Uranium limits Iran's nuclear likelihood.

Nor do I. Obama kicked the can down the road. It's perfect snowflake logic. Ignore the problem and let someone else deal with it.

Last edited:

What are we missing? Lay it out for us specifically. I read the entire article and have followed the Iran Nuke treaty closely.

Tell us why it's a good thing for the USA that Iran gets this shipment of uranium.

What are we missing? Lay it out for us specifically. I read the entire article and have followed the Iran Nuke treaty closely.

Tell us why it's a good thing for the USA that Iran gets this shipment of uranium.

Because heavy water, combined with uranium in a heavy water reactor, is how you get plutonium. Du Huh. If you have a heavy water reactor, Iran does, and you have heavy water, you DON'T NEED ENRICHED URANIUM to produce plutonium. It is precisely how North Korea got their plutonium.

Gotta love Barry's Un-Constitutional treaty to help more 'bad guys'...

What do you think Obamas motives are? The actions were also supported by Russia, china, France, Brittian, and Germany.... so what's up? Tell us your theory...
Pootin would let Iran have uranium..He's a good guy...
Keep going...

What do you think Obamas motives are? The actions were also supported by Russia, china, France, Brittian, and Germany.... so what's up? Tell us your theory...
Help Iran with their rock collection?
Wanna try and give an intelligent answer? Why would the US, China, Russia, Britan, France, and Germany all approve this transaction?

Wanna try and give an intelligent answer? Why would the US, China, Russia, Britan, France, and Germany all approve this transaction?
Not every rock collection has this element since it can be used to make bombs....

They have rocks for brains??

If you both have different opinions on how to handle the situation then I can respect that... but my guess is that neither of you know what the hell you are talking about... you appear to be taking the cheap partisan anti-obama position so you can get some bitching in. Please prove me wrong and show that you are objective and knowledgeable enough about this situation to articulate the reasoning for these 5 countries to allow these actions. This will take more than one sentence. Explain why they did what they did and then explain why you feel it's a poor decision.

Or show your stupidity by doing the predictable thing and respond with a sarcastic petty attack against me or obama.

If you both have different opinions on how to handle the situation then I can respect that... but my guess is that neither of you know what the hell you are talking about... you appear to be taking the cheap partisan anti-obama position so you can get some bitching in. Please prove me wrong and show that you are objective and knowledgeable enough about this situation to articulate the reasoning for these 5 countries to allow these actions. This will take more than one sentence. Explain why they did what they did and then explain why you feel it's a poor decision.

Or show your stupidity by doing the predictable thing and respond with a sarcastic petty attack against me or obama.

Easy. Not a good idea to give Iran any way to continue their nuclear program.

Douchebag made the deal with Iran. A deal which Iran is the winner of.

Anyone who thinks they won't continue with their nuclear program or do what they agreed to do in the agreement is dumber than a box or rocks.

Forum List

Back