Strangest Sea Creatures Ever Found In Deep Sea

I never intended to or claimed their was,,,
then why the insult?

if facts insult you thats a problem of yours not mine,,,
hahahhahahahaha
you DENY humans are imperfect---ANSWER now --yes or no?

which ones???cause some are fucking idiots,,,as youve admitted to being one of them,,,
hahahhahahahaha--UNDENIABLE--as I just posted, you dance around the answer and subject.....you never answer the question
....STOP IT!! EVERYONE knows humans are not perfect ....it's OBVIOUS you don't want to answer because you are undeniably wrong
hahhahahahahahahha
oo---I know----the believers say god created man but it's man's fault he's imperfect--that's a big HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

maybe you should learn what the word "believe" means,,,

and do tell us how did that full grown chimp just magically appear???

I never intended to or claimed their was,,,
then why the insult?

hahahhahahahaha

which ones???cause some are fucking idiots,,,as youve admitted to being one of them,,,
hahahhahahahaha--UNDENIABLE--as I just posted, you dance around the answer and subject.....you never answer the question
....STOP IT!! EVERYONE knows humans are not perfect ....it's OBVIOUS you don't want to answer because you are undeniably wrong
hahhahahahahahahha
oo---I know----the believers say god created man but it's man's fault he's imperfect--that's a big HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Rants from a crazy person. Nothing to see here folks, just move on along.

then why the insult?

hahahhahahahaha

hahhahahahahahahha

very ''imperfect'' of you to try to deny humans are imperfect

then why the insult?

hahahhahahahaha

hahhahahahahahahha
that also is not proof of god
....so telling people facts are rants???!!! ---trying to make people believe in a fairytale is not ranting??!!! hahahhahahahah

hahahhahahahaha

hahhahahahahahahha

some are bald,,,

hahahhahahahaha

hahhahahahahahahha

some are bald,,,
AGAIN deflection from you
whatever that means

hahahhahahahaha

hahhahahahahahahha
....so telling people facts are rants???!!! ---trying to make people believe in a fairytale is not ranting??!!! hahahhahahahah

what about those magic chimps???

hahahhahahahaha

hahhahahahahahahha

what about them?!

hahhahahahahahahha

what about them?!

you said they just magically appeared and then magically turned into humans,,,

tell us how that happened and when,,,

....why are you deflecting--again? that has nothing to do with you denying humans are imperfect

hahhahahahahahahha

what about them?!

hahhahahahahahahah--I said that--sure

what about them?!

hahhahahahahahahah--I said that--sure

thats what your logic was leading to before you ran away,,

Forum List

Back