Dead bodies are going unclaimed in Ontario, and the numbers are climbing

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When people are oppressed and divided, they care less and less about one another, even our own family members. Often these people were homeless or had scattered housing, often because of the interference by external apparatuses certainly, stigmatizing citizens while they charge some more overtime to the state.

Police States in history have illustrated these same dark sentiments. We saw how citizens in France and elsewhere acted when the Gestapo were upon them. People become cold, distant, unfeeling. The warm and meaningful connections they would have had with friends and family are undermined by the security industrial complex and its deep impact within society.

By design most certainly, though the long term consequences will effect everyone as we watch our economy in steep decline.

The number of dead people in Ontario whose bodies were not claimed by loved ones or family members has surged in the last few years, according to provincial figures.

A total of 1,183 bodies went unclaimed in 2023 compared to 983 in 2022 and 438 in 2019, the Office of the Chief Coroner says.

Since 2019, there was been a 170 per cent increase in the number of unclaimed bodies.

Damn, I just provided a final solution to the unclaimed body question and now you want to go all Godwin's Law on me? WTF?

;)
Would you make the same comment if the unclaimed bodies were victims of crimes? Although there is an argument to be made that many of these people were victims of crimes by the state...

Would you make the same comment if the unclaimed bodies were victims of crimes? Although there is an argument to be made that many of these people were victims of crimes by the state...
Well I could have suggested worse. ;)

R.de0c6ba3be47dc7d672a4882e2118de1

Jokes aside why do you think Americans give two shits about unclaimed Hosers?

Well I could have suggested worse. ;)

R.de0c6ba3be47dc7d672a4882e2118de1

Jokes aside why do you think Americans give two shits about unclaimed Hosers?

Present the left with practical solutions and they say, "No thanks. I prefer to just keep whining. Whining will make the problem go away eventually".

Forum List

Back