Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

Until they find someone who will testify that trump told them to pay out of his campaign money, they got bubkis!!!!!! So far, each person testifying for the prosecution has shown legal fees were logged and correctly reported. I'm still waiting. Cohen can't even do that. So what's his value other than showing what a cuck he really is as a lawyer?

What's the felony?
The contribution amounts, to a campaign....$130,000 vs the cap of $2500 for an individual donation.

Also being a straw donation...

were crimes.

Trump org. falsified their business records to reimburse Cohen for the NDA, the NDA was to help Trump's campaign, and not his business or family....therefore it would be a campaign donation....

NDAs are legal, falsifying your business records is not.

NDAs are done by businesses all the time. At my last job, the corporation had me sign one when hired, stating if I left the company I could not disclose company information and planning with product, or distribution etc etc etc to the competitor for 6 months.

My severance package if laid off was 6 months 100% pay and benefits, to not work for any competitor.

These kind of NDAs are common place for key positions within the company.

It is NOT COMMON PLACE for a business to have an NDA with a person not working for the business, to cover up an affair with a company executive....

Fox News is the only business that I know of that has paid NDAs to cover up company sexual abuse by an executive and an employee....

These are very rare among all businesses using NDAs to protect proprietary information.

The contribution amounts, to a campaign....$130,000 vs the cap of $2500 for an individual donation.

Also being a straw donation...

were crimes.

Trump org. falsified their business records to reimburse Cohen for the NDA, the NDA was to help Trump's campaign, and not his business or family....therefore it would be a campaign donation....

NDAs are legal, falsifying your business records is not.

NDAs are done by businesses all the time. At my last job, the corporation had me sign one when hired, stating if I left the company I could not disclose company information and planning with product, or distribution etc etc etc to the competitor for 6 months.

My severance package if laid off was 6 months 100% pay and benefits, to not work for any competitor.

These kind of NDAs are common place for key positions within the company.

It is NOT COMMON PLACE for a business to have an NDA with a person not working for the business, to cover up an affair with a company executive....

Fox News is the only business that I know of that has paid NDAs to cover up company sexual abuse by an executive and an employee....

These are very rare among all businesses using NDAs to protect proprietary information.
It was a legal matter, not a campaign matter.
That's why the FEDS tossed it.
That's why Alvin Bragg had to go DUMPSTER DIVING to dust it off.
That's why this case is complete BULLSHIT.
:eusa_hand:

where's the evidence? Any day cuck!!!!
Duh,

Cohen was found guilty of donating $130000 towards Trump's campaign, because the NDA was paid and signed, for campaign purposes. $2500 was the cap donation by individual campaign donations at the time.

Trump falsified his business records in an extreme way, to cover up Cohen's reimbursement.

LOLOL

You're such a dumbshit. If it wasn't a campaign matter, why did Trump's lawyer go to jail, among other crimes, for illegal campaign contributions?

the reason the SDNY tossed it is because of the DOJ pressure put on them to drop it, ordered by AG Barr....

Google it....the facts are out there to inform yourself.

Duh,

Cohen was found guilty of donating $130000 towards Trump's campaign, because the NDA was paid and signed, for campaign purposes. $2500 was the cap donation by individual campaign donations at the time.

Trump falsified his business records in an extreme way, to cover up Cohen's reimbursement.
no, he lied, he admitted he lied under oath. Did you miss that part? And so far no evidence of any money movement by trump? All prosecuting witnesses too.

Cohen was charged, convicted & incarcerated for it. How'd you miss that?
He wasn't convicted, he lied under oath and plead guilty. There's that. Not sure what you think you got?

no, he lied, he admitted he lied under oath. Did you miss that part? And so far no evidence of any money movement by trump? All prosecuting witnesses too.

No money movement by Trump? Trump admitted he reimbursed Cohen.

the reason the SDNY tossed it is because of the DOJ pressure put on them to drop it, ordered by AG Barr....

Google it....the facts are out there to inform yourself.
then why didn't you just post it?

No money movement by Trump? Trump admitted he reimbursed Cohen.
yep, for legal fees. Again, do you cucks ever pay the fk attention? And every payment was reported to the correct government departments. All stated under oath by witnesses.

He wasn't convicted, he lied under oath and plead guilty. There's that. Not sure what you think you got?

Of course he was convicted...

The defendant hereby acknowledges that he has accepted this Agreement and decided to plead guilty because he is in fact guilty. By entering this plea of guilty, the defendant waives any and all right to withdraw his plea or to attack his conviction, either on direct appeal or collaterally, on the ground that the Government has failed to produce any discovery material, Jencks Act material, exculpatory material pursuant to Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963), other than information establishing the factual innocence ofthe defendant, or impeachment material pursuant to Giglio v. United Stores, 405 U.S. 150 (1972), that has not already been produced as of the date of the signing of this Agreement.
The defendant recognizes that, if he is not a citizen of the United States, his guilty plea and conviction make it very likely that his deportation from the United States is presumptively mandatory and that, at a minimum, he is at risk of being deported or suffering other adverse immigration consequences The defendant acknowledges that he has discussed the possible immigration consequences (including deportation) of his guilty plea and conviction with defense counsel. The defendant affirms that he wants to plead guilty regardless of any immigration consequences that may result from the guilty plea and conviction, even if those consequences include deportation from the United States. It is agreed that the defendant will have no right to withdraw his guilty plea based on any actual or perceived adverse immigration consequences (including deportation) resulting from the guilty plea and conviction. It is further agreed that the defendant will not challenge his conviction or sentence on direct appeal, or through litigation under Title 28, United States Code, Section 2255 and/or Section 2%], on the basis of any actual or perceived adverse immigration consequences (including deportation) resulting from his guilty plea and conviction.

yep, for legal fees. Again, do you cucks ever pay the fk attention? And every payment was reported to the correct government departments. All stated under oath by witnesses.

But you said there was no money movement by Trump. Now you admit there was. Shows you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Duh,

The New York attorney general’s lawyers objected to Donald Trump’s attorneys accusing Michael Cohen of committing perjury after Cohen acknowledged he lied to the judge who sentenced him in his 2018 federal case.

Cohen said in response to questions from Trump attorney Alina Habba that he was lying when he admitted to tax evasion crimes in his 2018 guilty plea, saying he did not actually commit them.

As I said, he was charged, convicted & incarcerated, among other crimes, for illegal campaign contributions.

The New York attorney general’s lawyers objected to Donald Trump’s attorneys accusing Michael Cohen of committing perjury after Cohen acknowledged he lied to the judge who sentenced him in his 2018 federal case.

Cohen said in response to questions from Trump attorney Alina Habba that he was lying when he admitted to tax evasion crimes in his 2018 guilty plea, saying he did not actually commit them.

Forum List

Back