Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

NDA's aren't illegal, stupid.
What's the felony?

Retard, I didn't say the NDA was illegal. The $130K payment by Cohen was. That you still don't understand that after all these years is evidence of your abject ignorance.

To who?

1715690943716.png

They are nutters Rob.

You are learning from them how to be a nutbag, not any serious legal objection to this case against Trump.
You are high, he paid a blackmailing chick off. Democrats do this all the time as well. Stop acting like you are shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

You are high, he paid a blackmailing chick off.

Trump Co.'s fradulent records say otherwise.

Look, bub, if you can't be bothered to read the indictment, and figure out what the hell the charges are then don't throw your two cents in.

You are high, he paid a blackmailing chick off. Democrats do this all the time as well. Stop acting like you are shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

How was she blackmailing him when he approached her to offer her money in exchange for her silence?

Fraudulent? Didn't she sign an affidavit saying it DIDN'T happen? YES she did. That's called perjury. It's all you guys have is nothing but noted liars.

No, you imbecile, she didn't sign an affidavit. From where do you get your fake news?

Forum List

Back