Stormfronter's Are Beaming With Joy Over Trump's Win (We Owe Them Our Gratitude For Voting For Him!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I'll just have to say that I'm delighted they are beaming with joy. I'm excited for them too since they now have a strong nationalist voice in the White House for them. They really worked hard to get out the vote and fought through the barrier of corrupt media attacks on our new glorious leader. Since it is against forum rules to post a link to another forum, just go over there and have a look or take the word of Steve McGarrett, an American patriot of European heritage. With that said, I would like you to bow your heads and join me in an American prayer vigil for our country.

Heavenly Father,

As we contemplate the wounds left from the Civil War, we pray for a healing of deep divisions in our country while requesting Wisdom to rightly dividing truth from error. We pray for healing between the races, the genders, political parties, and other affiliations that take our eyes off You, Lord.

We confess our sins that led to great bloodshed like the Civil War as well as the godless riots that plague our land. Fill us with Your Spirit, Lord, and guide us. Give us courage to stand for what is right and reflect Your Light in this dark world.

Protect the President-Elect and Vice President-Elect in the transition of power. And we humbly petition:
* Raise up godly advisors, who listen for Your still small voice.
* Keep the team focused on the goal, making America a nation to glorify Your Name.
* Quell the chaos inspired by the Evil One to divide our people, sowing hate and violence in our land.

Protect all those who still sacrifice and go into harm's way to defend us, home and abroad. Shield Your servants from attacks on all fronts. And through the power of Your Spirit, may America will be great again.

In Jesus Name we pray,

Amen

Many minorities see Trump’s win as a victory for white supremacy

White Working Class Drove Win, Dartmouth Panel Says

Last edited:
What % do you think these groups contributed to the Groper in Chief's victory?

I'll just have to say that I'm delighted they are beaming with joy. I'm excited for them too since they now have a strong nationalist voice in the White House for them. They really worked hard to get out the vote and fought through the barrier of corrupt media attacks on our new glorious leader. Since it is against forum rules to post a link to another forum, just go over there and have a look or take the word of Steve McGarrett, an American patriot of European heritage. With that said, I would like you to bow your heads and join me in an American prayer vigil for our country.

Heavenly Father,

As we contemplate the wounds left from the Civil War, we pray for a healing of deep divisions in our country while requesting Wisdom to rightly dividing truth from error. We pray for healing between the races, the genders, political parties, and other affiliations that take our eyes off You, Lord.

We confess our sins that led to great bloodshed like the Civil War as well as the godless riots that plague our land. Fill us with Your Spirit, Lord, and guide us. Give us courage to stand for what is right and reflect Your Light in this dark world.

Protect the President-Elect and Vice President-Elect in the transition of power. And we humbly petition:
* Keep the team focused on the goal, making America a nation to glorify Your Name.
* Quell the chaos inspired by the Evil One to divide our people, sowing hate and violence in our land.

Protect all those who still sacrifice and go into harm's way to defend us, home and abroad. Shield Your servants from attacks on all fronts. And through the power of Your Spirit, may America will be great again.

In Jesus Name we pray,

Amen

I find the way you conflate "white supremacy" with the "white working class" to be both amusing and disheartening.

No better way to assuage your hurt than to sow seeds of discontent? Maybe you should try thinking ... I know it's hard, but you'll learn to like it.

• Banned
He is not the Groper in Chief, he is the Commander in Chief and I expect you to show him the respect he deserves. Shame on you for being a classless individual.

Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name we pray,

Amen

I find the way you conflate "white supremacy" with the "white working class" to be both amusing and disheartening.

No better way to assuage your hurt than to sow seeds of discontent? Maybe you should try thinking ... I know it's hard, but you'll learn to like it.

disheartening? more like nauseating

He is not the Groper in Chief, he is the Commander in Chief and I expect you to show him the respect he deserves. Shame on you for being a classless individual.

Quit whining. Your man won. He admitted on tape he groped women because as a rich Star, he knew he could get away with it.

But you are correct he is not the Groper in Chief yet.
He is the Groper in Chief Elect.

Thank you for pointing that out. Have a great day.

Forum List

Back