Stop the usual liberal bullshit attacks on Trump and pay attention to what he's actually saying

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump Gets Bipartisan Condemnation for NATO Comments

'US can't lecture Turkey on rule of law': Trump praises Erdogan after coup attempt

Hello, fucking stupid liberals.

Stop building fucking tiny walls around Donald Trump's star in Hollywood.

Stop calling Trump's followers racists, Islamophobes, etc.

PAY. FUCKING. ATTENTION. TO. FUCKING. WHAT. TRUMP. IS. SAYING.

Pay attention to the real issue, Donald Trump's lack of support for traditional foreign policy that has worked since World War II to keep the peace in Europe, and his indifference to the radical Islamist Turkish government purging moderates after the failed coup attempt.

Stop insulting Trump's base and stop insulting their intelligence. If you want to win this fucking election, stop pissing them off and inform them that they're backing the wrong horse.

Are you kidding? Pay attention? They can't even understand a simple document like the Constitution when read alone in a quiet room.

As one famously said, too many words and written one hundred years ago.

I talked it over with my son last night and we have sadly concluded that a Hillary presidency would be preferable to a Trump presidency.

'US can't lecture Turkey on rule of law': Trump praises Erdogan after coup attempt

Pay attention to the real issue, Donald Trump's lack of support for traditional foreign policy that has worked since World War II to keep the peace in Europe, and his indifference to the radical Islamist Turkish government purging moderates after the failed coup attempt.

Stop insulting Trump's base and stop insulting their intelligence. If you want to win this fucking election, stop pissing them off and inform them that they're backing the wrong horse.

Dude,

I'm gonna steal that....

How? With facts? They don't care about them and attack anyone who doesn't 100% support him. I mean Grampa Murked started a thread against what Trump said and he was called a Hillary supporter out the gate.

They won't listen. Good news is they're probably nowhere near enough in number to contend in November.

Dude,

I'm gonna steal that....

Plenty more where that came from.

Hillary Is Preferable To Trump Just Like Malaria Is Preferable To Ebola

I'm just going to come out and say it. In the general election, I will vote for Hillary Clinton, and then I'm going to go home and puke my guts out.

I can no longer take the option of not voting, since a Trump victory is too dangerous a possibility and may lead to the total destruction of our Constitutional form of government.

We would also have very dark days with Hillary, but she is not seeking to destroy American alliances abroad, which could lead to a world war.

She does not praise dictators abroad like Saddam Hussein, the Communist Chinese, and the Islamic radical government of Turkey, which is now purging all moderates from the military, government, courts and teaching positions.

I am literally sick to my stomach writing these words, but it must be said.

Republicans who care about the United States, the Constitution, and the future of the Republican Party, must not let Trump be elected President.

I mean how many times are republicans going to beg Trump to give them a reason to vote for him only for him to come out in his usual boorish manner and those same guys excuse it by saying "boy, Trump doesn't care! I LOVE IT"

The whole problem with Trump is that his mouth is open a lot and nothing that he says has been researched nor even alpha tested.

He is a complete frat boy idiot gone madman.

Romney's 47% will obviously vote for him. Maybe even 1% or 2% more due to his tv audience influx of voters.

But it will be the purple swing states who decide whether he gets to park his fat Scottish butt in The Oval Office or not.

And the LESS he says the better off he will be.

Even so, I am still sure Hillary will kill him in the debates.

Trump is not cut out to debate against a REAL politician nor a diplomat.

Trump against Hillary will be like a mouse attacking an alley cat.

Hillary Is Preferable To Trump Just Like Malaria Is Preferable To Ebola

I'm just going to come out and say it. In the general election, I will vote for Hillary Clinton, and then I'm going to go home and puke my guts out.

I can no longer take the option of not voting, since a Trump victory is too dangerous a possibility and may lead to the total destruction of our Constitutional form of government.

We would also have very dark days with Hillary, but she is not seeking to destroy American alliances abroad, which could lead to a world war.

She does not praise dictators abroad like Saddam Hussein, the Communist Chinese, and the Islamic radical government of Turkey, which is now purging all moderates from the military, government, courts and teaching positions.

I am literally sick to my stomach writing these words, but it must be said.

Republicans who care about the United States, the Constitution, and the future of the Republican Party, must not let Trump be elected President.
My own feelings exactly.

"It's gonna be YUUUUUGE!"

"I have the best words"

"Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich."

"I have a great relationship with the blacks"

"I will be so good at the military your head will spin."

" I love Oprah. Oprah would always be my first choice [for Vice President]."

"How stupid are the people of Iowa?"

Good Idea...Pay attention to what he is actually saying.

Forum List

Back