Stop the Steal!

In GA. and AZ. Dominion supervised the audits. That has been proven. That is a severe conflict of interest and another fact. That fact makes those audits useless as you are.

The audits were done by accredited firms, ya moron. You just don't like that because they found nothing wrong with thd voting or tabulation equipment.

TFB.

Was it machines or ballots that were fraudulent?
You dopes are bi-polar with this shit.
Ballot trafficking has been proven. I do not expect you to admit that but there is digital and video evidence that this corrupt administration and those complicit will never allow to reach a courtroom. Let's hope that changes after the Midterms.

Ballot trafficking has been proven. I do not expect you to admit that but there is digital and video evidence that this corrupt administration and those complicit will never allow to reach a courtroom. Let's hope that changes after the Midterms.

You're still lying, FruitLoops. There is no video evidence. You know this as you utterly fail to post even one video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

The audits were done by accredited firms, ya moron. You just don't like that because they found nothing wrong with thd voting or tabulation equipment.

TFB.
Who says they were accredited? Those firms have a history of working with Dominion. Why don't you prove that they do not. I'll wait.

You're still lying, FruitLoops. There is no video evidence. You know this as you utterly fail to post even one video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.
You do not know that. They say there is and anyone is more believable than you.

Who says they were accredited? Those firms have a history of working with Dominion. Why don't you prove that they do not. I'll wait.

There's nothing I need to prove, numbnuts. The firms which audited the equipment were accredited. End of story. You lied denying they were. All you ever do is lie.

There's nothing I need to prove, numbnuts. The firms which audited the equipment were accredited. End of story. You lied denying they were. All you ever do is lie.
Then why can't you prove it? Show us the certificates that say so.

You do not know that. They say there is and anyone is more believable than you.

LOLOL

Of course you believe the guy who got caught lying about the 2016 election.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

... and still, there are no videos of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

None.

And how hard would that be to find had there actually been any such videos? As easy as posting here since they claim they know at exactly what time and where "mules" dropped off ballots AND that they could look up video easily based on timestamps and location.

They produced NONE.

And they've been doing this for about a year now.

Just 3-4 more weeks, right, FruitLoops? :lmao:

LOLOL

Of course you believe the guy who got caught lying about the 2016 election.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

... and still, there are no videos of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

None.

And how hard would that be to find had there actually been any such videos? As easy as posting here since they claim they know at exactly what time and where "mules" dropped off ballots AND that they could look up video easily based on timestamps and location.

They produced NONE.

And they've been doing this for about a year now.

Just 3-4 more weeks, right, FruitLoops? :lmao:
There is more coming along with the videos. Keep sweating.

That say what? That they're accredited? Or their reports showing the equipment passed their audits?
How about how many times they worked for or with Dominion? The conflict of interest is blatant and a fact.

So then. What do machines then have to do with that, dope?

The machines were never forensically audited. Why?
Machines simply tally the votes on the ballots.
Either the machines are fraudulent or the ballots are. Both cannot be. Especially since hand counts of ballots have verified the machine counts.

How do you not understand this?

Machines simply tally the votes on the ballots.
Either the machines are fraudulent or the ballots are. Both cannot be. Especially since hand counts of ballots have verified the machine counts.

How do you not understand this?
Bullshit. Is that why Maricopa County never released their routers? And do you understand trafficked ballots are illegal?

Bullshit. Is that why Maricopa County never released their routers? And do you understand trafficked ballots are illegal?
:eusa_doh:
What do routers have to do with anything when hand counts of the physical ballots match the machine counts, short bus? That alone shows the machines were accurate.

:eusa_doh:
What do routers have to do with anything when hand counts of the physical ballots match the machine counts, short bus? That alone shows the machines were accurate.
You can count illegally trafficked ballots as many times as you want.

Forum List

Back