Stop the Steal!

These hearings are making a case of just how astounding the attempt to steal the election from Joe Biden by Trump actually was.

It's amazing the lengths to which Donald Trump went to hold onto power. Simply amazing. Any objective jury would convict Trump in a heartbeat.

I am so glad Trump opposed the independent commission. He really schlonged himself on that one. And McCarthy drove the bone deeper up Trump's ass by refusing to seat the five Republicans on the committee.

Now we have hearings which cannot be derailed by Trump's lickspittles throwing out red herrings about the price of gas or inflation or whatever else runs through their pointy heads to prevent the truth from being heard.

Now it is being heard unadulterated by bullshit.

This is awesome.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is really pissed about his crimes being aired in public. He's been attacking McCarthy for not seating any Republicans on the committee.

Of course, Trump is overlooking the fact he got his lickspittles to put the kibosh on the independent commission which was first proposed to look into the insurrection.

He's counting on the rubes to not remember that.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. :eusa_liar:

Do I need to show you D'Souza's quote again where he whines about why he doesn't have those videos?
I am not lying. I posted an article from True the Vote and they said it. Sit tight traitor, it is coming.

Trump is really pissed about his crimes being aired in public. He's been attacking McCarthy for not seating any Republicans on the committee.

Of course, Trump is overlooking the fact he got his lickspittles to put the kibosh on the independent commission which was first proposed to look into the insurrection.

He's counting on the rubes to not remember that.
Pelosi broke House rules when she formed that committee. It is as illegitimate as incest Joe.

You are a constant reminder that half the American population is below average in intelligence.

You were given a direct quote, which is from a RECORDING, of exactly what Trump said.

Idiot.
I, and many others, do not interpret what he said the way traitors do. What part of that don't you understand?

Trump's massive ego could not handle the fact he lost. And he was willing to destroy our democracy to protect his ego.

As he tried to rape our Constitution, he was cock blocked at every turn by people of integrity. His own staff, the DOJ, the Republican election officials in the contested states, and his most devoted VP.

He thought he could bash them into submission. He even had no qualms about turning the angry mob on them and putting their lives in danger. None of that mattered to him.

He is easily the WORST and MOST DANGEROUS president we have ever had.

Trump's massive ego could not handle the fact he lost. And he was willing to destroy our democracy to protect his ego.

As he tried to rape our Constitution, he was cock blocked at every turn by people of integrity. His own staff, the DOJ, the Republican election officials in the contested states, and his most devoted VP.

He thought he could bash them into submission. He even had no qualms about turning the angry mob on them and putting their lives in danger. None of that mattered to him.

He is easily the WORST and MOST DANGEROUS president we have ever had.
The worst president is the illegitimate one serving right now. He has left any competition in the dust.

Pelosi broke House rules when she formed that committee. It is as illegitimate as incest Joe.
Nope. She broke no rules. McCarthy wanted to put two members on the committee who were potential witnesses. THAT would have broke the rules.

Pelosi was more than willing to seat the other five Republicans McCarthy wanted on the committee. But since McCarthy couldn't get the two potential witnesses on the committee, he pulled ALL the Republicans.

What a dumbshit. What a huge strategic mistake, which he must be ruing today. :lol:

Trump has been bashing McCarthy for that mistake these past couple days.

Several Republican Senators voted against the independent commission. It would have had non-serving members. No elected officials. It would have been comprised of 5 Republicans and 5 Democrats.

Trump came out against it, and so enough Republicans in the Senate voted against it to kill it.

What a dumbass. Trump really schlonged himself.

Nope. She broke no rules. McCarthy wanted to put two members on the committee who were potential witnesses. THAT would have broke the rules.

Pelosi was more than willing to seat the other five Republicans McCarthy wanted on the committee. But since McCarthy couldn't get the two potential witnesses on the committee, he pulled ALL the Republicans.

What a dumbshit. What a huge strategic mistake, which he must be ruing today. :lol:

Trump has been bashing McCarthy for that mistake these past couple days.

I am tired of excuses. What is going on is fascism and you love it. You POS.

Every one of Trump's election hoaxes have been thoroughly debunked by this committee. Not only that, it has been proven that Trump KNEW it was all bullshit, and he continued to propagate the Big Lie in spite of the facts.

The man is pure evil.

I am not lying. I posted an article from True the Vote and they said it. Sit tight traitor, it is coming.

LOL

Suuure, uh-huh. :lmao:

They've had 4 million minutes of video for about a year now ... what are they waiting for?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Here we go again ... post the House rule you claim she violated...
He won't be able to.

When pedophile Denny Hastert was House Speaker, he appointed 11 Republicans to a committee to "investigate" the Bush administrations utter failure in the handling of Hurricane Katrina.

11 Republicans and ZERO Democrats.

He won't be able to.

When pedophile Denny Hastert was House Speaker, he appointed 11 Republicans to a committee to "investigate" the Bush administrations utter failure in the handling of Hurricane Katrina.

11 Republicans and ZERO Democrats.
You think corruption is new? You are a whiny idiot.

Forum List

Back