Stop the Steal!

You can't be this stupid,

Oh wait, you're a Nazi - I guess you can....

"Watch Adolf, you'll learn that the Jews tricked you.."

Fucking retard.
I know how hard it must be for you to find out that your idol is just a narcissistic liar. When you grow up, you'll learn to choose your candidates on a more intellectual level.

Hahaha the Unhinged one never fails to become and start yelling Nazi this way and that.

Trumpychump, throughout the conversation, continually pressured the election officials to change the vote tallies to give him the win citing various lies.

Move those goal posts.

You and your fellow Nazis told a very specific lie. A lie that has been repeated nearly a hundred times in this thread alone. Failing to support the big lie - you retreat to "Orange Man Bad."

He told no one to change anything. You and they are lying.

He knows. They've been nailed on the big lie "Go Find Me 11,799 votes" so they will now try more vague lies.

Notice how the Nazi vermin here like to post bulk audio and say "see, eye pwooved mi lie." They think they can bullshit their way through. Give them the transcripts and they are conditioned to spew "eye pwoved it awredi". It's lies on top of lies, on top of bullshit, on top of their insane hatred.

This is how the Stalinist Show trial is as well. They know their lying, they know they have nothing of substance. They rely on hatred and innuendo. "TRUMP HAD ALTERNATE ELECTORS AAAUGGGGGG - TREASON." - point out that the democrats also had alternate electors which is perfectly legal and routine, and they'll just chant "FAKE ELECTORS."

It's how these scum operate. They have nothing, so the spew inane shit and jump around like monkeys.

I know how hard it must be for you to find out that your idol is just a narcissistic liar. When you grow up, you'll learn to choose your candidates on a more intellectual level.

Oh, nothing says "intellect" quite like you Nazis repeating the same lie hundreds of times even after it's debunked.

But I should watch the taxpayer democrat campaign infomercial so that I can learn to hate like you - then your lie will be okay.

Grow up.

You're straight up batshit insane.

Your kind said the same about those who opposed Hitler last time this happened.

I don't know now Trump does it, but he manages to tilt certain people into the abyss.

The object of your insanity has nothing to do with this - he just dared stand up to your Reich, becoming a focal point for your hatred.

You hate Youngkin and DeSantis just as much as you hate Trump. Anyone who supports and promotes individualism and civil rights is an enemy of your collective.

Forum List

Back