Stop the Steal!

Obama was born in Kenya, fact
Didn't you get the memo?

Being a Birfer went out years ago. Even The Orange Failure has admitted it was bullshit

Obama said it himself; he told his publisher
Liar. You have no proof Obama Told his publisher he was born in Kenya. In fact, and editor for that publisher said he didn't.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
It's in black and white!
Great, show where it says information about Kenya came from Obama.....

screen-shot-2016-11-23-at-102718-am-cf09e778-88b2-4ef1-80cc-0f88391e2b0c.png

Well what do you know, Obama's own words
You lied. I knew you would. Nothing there says that info came from Obama.

Faun, the first emotionally disturbed graduate of Elmer Fudd's Mansion and Yacht Club, was born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii....

Who wrote his autobiography?

LOL

Take a guess
There's nothing in his autobiography saying he was born in Kenya.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

LOL!!

Who wrote that he was the "...first African-American President of Harvard Law Review"?
Being African American means being born in Kenya?

I think I see the problem now. You’re as stupid as fuck

The pamphlet Obama wrote goes on to say "born in Kenya"

Find a grown up to read it to you

1614623356869.jpeg

Didn't you get the memo?

Being a Birfer went out years ago. Even The Orange Failure has admitted it was bullshit

Liar. You have no proof Obama Told his publisher he was born in Kenya. In fact, and editor for that publisher said he didn't.

It's in black and white!

Faun, the first emotionally disturbed graduate of Elmer Fudd's Mansion and Yacht Club, was born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii....

LOL

Take a guess

LOL!!

Who wrote that he was the "...first African-American President of Harvard Law Review"?

View attachment 463043
Still waiting for you to prove "Obama wrote" it.....

That you can't reveals just how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

LOL

Take a guess

LOL!!

If you're talking about that promotional pamphlet, Acton & Dystel wrote it.

No they don't write the bios that the authors send them! Are you kidding? Why would they write the bio??

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

LOL

Take a guess

LOL!!

View attachment 463043
Still waiting for you to prove "Obama wrote" it.....

That you can't reveals just how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

LOL He didn't write his bio?

LOL!

Are you on schrooms again?

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

LOL

Take a guess

LOL!!

If you're talking about that promotional pamphlet, Acton & Dystel wrote it.

No they don't write the bios that the authors send them! Are you kidding? Why would they write the bio??
Drunk Frank...
Acton, who spoke to Breitbart News by telephone, confirmed precise details of the booklet and said that it cost the agency tens of thousands of dollars to produce.
He indicated that while “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom “the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis,” were “probably” approached to approve the text as presented.

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png

1A647EA0BF2F400CBC1EFAEF7F34585F.jpg

BDDBD2FDA8B9448FB5830E58F021ABE1.png

You mean the publisher wrote all of these, or just Obama's birthplace? Apparently the ONLY thing she looked up was Obama's birthplace and somehow picked Kenya.

" "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991

Obama never proofread it before publishing? What if she "accidentally" wrote "Barack is a fucking asshole and was born in Kenya"? Do you know that authors are asked to proofread and approve whatever gets published?

You mean the publisher wrote all of these, or just Obama's birthplace? Apparently the ONLY thing she looked up was Obama's birthplace and somehow picked Kenya.

" "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Umm, promoting their clientele was part of their job, ya drunken lunatic. They made that pamphlet to promote their clients. I just posted how Edward Acton, pictured above, said “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography.

Will you learn from that? Of course not. You're ineducable.

Obama never proofread it before publishing? What if she "accidentally" wrote "Barack is a fucking asshole and was born in Kenya"? Do you know that authors are asked to proofread and approve whatever gets published?
Who cares if he proofread it or not, ya drunken sow? You said he "wrote" it. You have no proof of that. A partner in that firm said "almost nobody" wrote their own bio's. Even you quoted an editor saying she was responsible for that gaffe.

Will you learn from this? Of course not. You're ineducable.

Who cares if he proofread it or not, ya drunken sow? You said he "wrote" it. You have no proof of that. A partner in that firm said "almost nobody" wrote their own bio's. Even you quoted an editor saying she was responsible for that gaffe.

Seriously, how did the publisher look up this trove of information on Barack? Google and the Internet were still at least a decade away.

Umm, promoting their clientele was part of their job, ya drunken lunatic. They made that pamphlet to promote their clients. I just posted how Edward Acton, pictured above, said “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography.

Ed also said, "Wolverines make great house pets especially those with small, tasty children!"

You believe ANYTHING they tell you!

Seriously, how did the publisher look up this trove of information on Barack? Google and the Internet were still at least a decade away.
Shirley you're old enough to remember this thing called, newspapers, right? You think no one had access to articles? :cuckoo:

Ed also said, "Wolverines make great house pets especially those with small, tasty children!"

Well since his firm worked with Obama and published that pamphlet, while you appear crazier than Jim Carrey on LSD, hopefully you'll understand why I take his word over a lunatic like you.

Regardless, you have completely and utterly failed to prove your idiotic claim that Obama wrote that. Congrats, con!
thumbsup.gif

Well since his firm worked with Obama and published that pamphlet, while you appear crazier than Jim Carrey on LSD, hopefully you'll understand why I take his word over a lunatic like you.

Regardless, you have completely and utterly failed to prove your idiotic claim that Obama wrote that. Congrats, con!
thumbsup.gif

OMG, you're calling people crazy? You may want to check our your self selected representation of yourself, your avatar, and your eight year old sig of shit before you do that next time. That's classic.

Faun: You're crazy!

LMAO

thumbsup.gif

OMG, you're calling people crazy? You may want to check our your self selected representation of yourself, your avatar, and your eight year old sig of shit before you do that next time. That's classic.

LMAO
Poor, kaz.

coffeepaper.gif

Shirley you're old enough to remember this thing called, newspapers, right? You think no one had access to articles? :cuckoo:

Still claiming publishers make up their bios of their writers rather than ask them, huh? LOL.

thumbsup.gif

LMAO
Poor, kaz.

coffeepaper.gif

Hey, you're the one who said I need to keep reminding you that you picked a picture of a psycho Trump to represent you in your self chosen representative of yourself to keep you from changing it

Give it up Frank. Worry about your fat...orange...King. He is losing sleep worrying about what Vance is going to uncover in his personal income tax returns. I expect investigators are having fun pouring them them right now.

Still claiming publishers make up their bios of their writers rather than ask them, huh? LOL.
That's what the publisher said. Who cares if you don't believe him?

Forum List

Back