Stop the Steal!

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

That's what Trump told his rabid fans on January 6

What means did they have to stop the turnover of power?

The voting was done.

The court cases were done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

If they bring a knife, we bring a gun!!
Please do....so you can be shot on sight.....idiot....

Your Born in Kenya Messiah said that

Moron

Oh, and "Michelle" is still a guy crossdressing

Obama, Guns and 'The Untouchables' - FactCheck.org
A. The fact that you start off with your "birfer" crap means that your response is dishonest from the beginning.

But note...that nowhere did anyone previously tell people that rules no longer applied as to how to fight. Trump did that

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Moron

A. The fact that you start off with your "birfer" crap means that your response is dishonest from the beginning.

But note...that nowhere did anyone previously tell people that rules no longer applied as to how to fight. Trump did that

Obama was born in Kenya, fact

Since you know that he said fight 20 times, you must also know that not once was it a call for violence.
And you conveniently ignore the fact that he said "When there's fraud, you have different rules"

And that Rudy had just previously called for Trial by Combat on that same stage
> And you conveniently ignore the fact that he said "When there's fraud, you have different rules"

Um, we were discussing the use of various forms of the word "fight." Now you have changed the subject. I will play along, even though you seem to not be able to admit when you are incorrect, and I have proven it irrefutably.

Here you go being dishonest again. This is what Trump said....

" When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do. "

See that? He's noting that the rules change when fraud is detected. He is encouraging Pence to follow the rules, not break them. It's 180 degrees from what you propel, and you are incorrect again.

> And that Rudy had just previously called for Trial by Combat on that same stage

We were discussing Trump's words, not Rudy's. But again, you propel a false narrative. Here is what he said...

" Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there. "

So many falsehoods from you in one thread. Got any more? I bet you do.

Here are transcripts of both Trump's and Rudy's speeches...

Why parse words when we know how his mob reacted to the words he chose? When Trump said, "you have to show strength, and you have to be strong," his mob yelled back, "take the Capitol!"

They got his message loud and clear no matter how deep your denial runs.
> Why parse words

Um, it was Lesh who was parsing words, quoting them out of context.

I added context in order to prove that the claims of encouraging violence were incorrect.

And now you are being similarly dishonest. The Capitol riot began about 30 minutes prior to Trump concluding his speech. Regardless, it is clear from his words that I posted, that he was not calling for violent insurrection.
Retard, the mob is on video, reacting to Trump's speech -- calling for taking the Capitol. You can't lie your way out of this...

Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Moron

:cuckoo:

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Moron

:cuckoo:

Didn't you get the memo?

Being a Birfer went out years ago. Even The Orange Failure has admitted it was bullshit

Obama said it himself; he told his publisher
Liar. You have no proof Obama Told his publisher he was born in Kenya. In fact, and editor for that publisher said he didn't.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Didn't you get the memo?

Being a Birfer went out years ago. Even The Orange Failure has admitted it was bullshit

Liar. You have no proof Obama Told his publisher he was born in Kenya. In fact, and editor for that publisher said he didn't.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
It's in black and white!

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!
Great, show where it says information about Kenya came from Obama.....

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

screen-shot-2016-11-23-at-102718-am-cf09e778-88b2-4ef1-80cc-0f88391e2b0c.png

Well what do you know, Obama's own words

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

You lied. I knew you would. Nothing there says that info came from Obama.

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

It's his own autobiography! LOL!

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

It's his own autobiography! LOL!
That pamphlet is a biography, not an autobiography. Don't you know the difference?

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

Faun, the first emotionally disturbed graduate of Elmer Fudd's Mansion and Yacht Club, was born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii....

Who wrote his autobiography?

LOL

Take a guess

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

Faun, the first emotionally disturbed graduate of Elmer Fudd's Mansion and Yacht Club, was born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii....

LOL

Take a guess
There's nothing in his autobiography saying he was born in Kenya.

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

LOL

Take a guess

LOL!!

Who wrote that he was the "...first African-American President of Harvard Law Review"?

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

LOL

Take a guess

LOL!!

Who wrote that he was the "...first African-American President of Harvard Law Review"?
If you're talking about that promotional pamphlet, Acton & Dystel wrote it.

Didn't you get the memo?

It's in black and white!

LOL

Take a guess

LOL!!

Being African American means being born in Kenya?

I think I see the problem now. You’re as stupid as fuck

Forum List

Back